• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Satan Bound 1,000 Years

1Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years

4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

7Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

11Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

That's what I try to tell folks that think we in the thousand years right now .

Oh No .   cause if we were , well the fP and the beast would be roasting in the lake of fire

and satan bound so he cant deceive the nations .

SO WHO ON EARTH is doing all this deceiving if everyone aint here .   

Exactly .   

The thousand years DONT begin ,  TILL AFTER JESUS RETURNS .  to cast the fp ,beast anti Christ into the lake of fire and all who took its mark etc .

THEN the saints rule with Christ for a thousand years .    

Now , you put those hands up sister , and praise the Lord

That's right dear sister .     Now let us praise the Holy Lord and rejoice in Him no matter what comes against us .   It will be OH LORD be magnified in us

no matter what .    it is true on their part he is evil spoken of , but on ours HE is glorified .

Hands up and let all that draws breath and names the name OF CHRIST , PRAISE HE who has saved us and can keep us from falling

and is with His own .     Hands up and rejoice in the LORD .     Hands up and praise HIS HOLY NAME .   OH rejoice , rejoice and rejoice IN THE LORD .

Though the storms of hell shall rage against the lambs ,   it cannot kill the soul ,   OUR LIFE IS IN CHRIST ,  so JOY in the LORD and in HIS salvation .

Let all be faithful unto He who has called us ,   He is all we need to overcome and to abound through all times .

Hands up and let the saints sing a song to the LORD .

OH praise ye the Lord and let all saints be true

no matter how beaten , bruised black and blue

Let the lambs sing in prison , let the lambs sing in trials

Let the lambs be faithful through all the long miles

Faithful to the end , faithful unto death

and let none take one whiff of the whores crystal meth

For we heed not her delusion we heed not her song

She is of great evil and knows only wrong

Let us raise our voices in triumphal cheer

And let nothing man can do to us cause any fear

For It is written and it has been said

Only JESUS saves and ONLY HE rose from the dead

that all may have life and all may have hope

who believe in our Lord and not this pope

I know I bring his name up at times

But let none heed his song of ill favored rhyme

FOR ONLY IN CHRIST is LIFE and life eternal

which sprang from the ground of that one grain seed kernel

SO put up those hands and praise our dear Lord

put  on all armour , helmet and sword

And be prepared to endure what does come  against all

All who live faithful shall heed the call

And step by step as they walk in our Lord

shall they abound and overcome the enemys great horde

and though many shall die in the days ahead

One day soon in the kingdom we will all break bread

So put up the hands and let not the heart be weak

Fear not when the climax does  soon peak

For all who are HIS , whether in death or in life

have all blessed hope through all the harsh strife

HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

more than once lately I've been led to believe He is VERY focused on bringing more knowledge of this topic.  Lack of understanding it has made room for so, so many unbiblical interpretations of end time events.

Haven't watched the video yet but you can bet I will.

8 hours ago, SelahSong said:

AMEN, Frienduff … When JESUS returns at the SECOND ADVENT,

AT THE SEVENTH TRUMP (THE VERY LAST TRUMP),  

(Satan comes at the 6th trump, and we are still going to be here when the Antichrist appears, and when we are delivered up to the synagogues of Satan, we will not even think what to say because the HOLY SPIRIT WILL SPEAK THROUGH US, THE ELECT.  Wow! What a time to be alive! What a destiny!!!)

AT THE SEVENTH TRUMP,  JESUS RETURNS, and in the twinkling of an eye, WE WILL BE CHANGED!  ALL PEOPLE!  (1 COR. 15:51)

FROM MORTALITY TO IMMORTALITY — what a GLORIOUS TIME!

And the MILLENNIUM BEGINS!  

1 Corinthians 15:51-58 King James Version (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

-Selah

Till the Lord does come , let every man woman and child be prepared to lose all for His name sake .

Something I have noticed and I bet other here have as well , is that in the west the overall mindset Is

that God will keep us from persecutions and tribulation .   And yet we got brethren even now being pounded and killed for their faith in other areas .

It is like somehow many folks think before it gets bad over here in the west , God is going to step in and just keep us from the same persecutions that occur in other countries .

The thing is the far more refined people are the ones as of right now that are being heavily persecuted for their faith .

How is it they are somehow seen as less in the eyes of GOD .   I mean this must be the case with some mindsets .

Think about it .    They can suffer and die , but somehow God will just keep us from that because He loves us .   This makes no sense at all .

I truly believe folks are believing a lie .   Why is it we here in the west will somehow not suffer tribulation , when others who live FOR HIM and aint into that

easy life money biz , are SUFFERING tribulation .    I think folks forget what paul , Christ , and others said concerning tribulation .

Some , NOT saying YOU my dear sister , but some somehow live with the idea that we will be exempt from tribulation.

And yet paul said we are Appointed UNTO IT and that through much Tribulation we must enter into the kingdom .

Paul and others built the church up and taught them not to think it even strange concerning the fiery trials that are to try you .

And yet mostly n the west we got many who teach we somehow wont or are exempt from it .   

What we need to do , all of us ,  is get back into those bibles and I want us to examine all the times they spoke concerning tribulations

and how JESUS even said many of YOU they will KILL and you will be hated by all nations .   I mean their are tons of reminders

that speak of how we are appointed unto tribulation .   And yet today most folks are getting taught a belief that , NO if you truly believe

you will be withheld from the worst of suffering s .  YET JESUS gave plenty of evidence contrary to that , as did paul.

Their summation is and was , that all who live GODLY WILL SUFFER persecution , not be exempt from it . 

I hope this encourages us .   Let the lambs be freely willing to lose all and even die for the prescious name of Christ .

Because ,  ready or not ,   OUR betrayer and betrayal Is at the door and persecuton WILL FOLLOW IT .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Note in following quote,  The simple message (the truth revealed by Yahweh to the prophet, and spoken by Yahweh's prophet to the people,  is what is mocked. 

The phrase is often misunderstood in modern times.  See near the end of the quote, the results.

Quote:

"1. (Isa 28:9-10) The simple message is mocked.

"Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breasts? For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."

a. Whom will he teach knowledge? These are the words of the drunk, ungodly prophets and priests described in Isaiah 28:7-8. They ask Isaiah, the godly prophet, Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? In their mocking minds, Isaiah's message is fit only for children (Those just weaned from milk).

i. "Verses 9 and 10 portray the sarcastic reaction these Judean leaders had to Isaiah's words of rebuke. They were tired of Isaiah's strictness and of his recurring application of God's laws. The string of monosyllables in verse 10 may mean that the Judean leaders regarded Isaiah's message as meaningless or as child's play." (Wolf)

ii. "Many commentators have been puzzled by verse 10 and have wrestled to make sense of the Hebrew. The truth of the matter seems to be, as the NIV margin suggests, that it is not meant to make sense. Isaiah's words had hardly penetrated the alcohol-impregnated atmosphere that surrounded his hearers." (Grogan)

iii. "Thus this good prophet became the drunkard's song. Any man may be witty in a biting way, and those that have the dullest brains have commonly the sharpest teeth to that purpose." (Trapp)

b. Precept upon precept: With this, the drunk, ungodly prophets and priests mock Isaiah's teaching. "It is too simple. It is simply precept upon precept … line upon line … here a little, there a little. We are so smart and spiritually sophisticated and advanced that we can go on to deeper things."

i. In their mocking of Isaiah's message, they actually pay him a great compliment. It is a beautiful thing for God's truth to be presented precept upon precept … line upon line … here a little, there a little. When the word of God is properly presented, there is something for both the simple and immature to receive, and also something for the great saint to rejoice in and be fed.

2. (Isa 28:11-13) Isaiah warns of the consequences of rejecting the simple message of the LORD.

For with stammering lips and another tongue He will speak to this people, to whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," and, "This is the refreshing"; yet they would not hear.

But the word of the LORD was to them, "Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little," That they might go and fall backward, and be broken and snared and caught."   END QUOTE.

Notice again the word of the LORD to them,  was the LORD mocking them as they had mocked His prophet,  and the results were that they might go and fall backward ,

and be broken and snared and caught. 

i.e. their mocking the prophet sent by Yahweh  resulted in disaster for them.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/guzik_david/StudyGuide_Isa/Isa_28.cfm

Edited by simplejeff
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, SelahSong said:

@frienduff thaylorde

It seems to me that part of the reason why it is that we have so much false doctrine is that people will not read the Bible properly, chapter by chapter-verse by verse.  For example, people that believe in the rapture theory will quote only verses 4o and 41 of Matthew 24, but it is necessary to read the whole of the subject of the coming of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:37-46

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Matthew 24:38 - - In the days of Noah, they were eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage to the fallen angels, etc. Today, even churches are catering to all sorts of sin and evilness. …and even Christians are accepting it because they are ignorant of God’s holy word. Noah warned people that the flood was coming, but no one listened, and he was ridiculed. When the Antichrist comes on the scene, we who preach to people that there will be no rapture will be ridiculed, too. They will be totally deceived and will think that Satan is the true Christ.  Then the 7th trumpet will sound...

In Matthew 24:40, the “field” is the world, and as servants of the true God, we are to be tending the vineyard of the Good Master until the true Christ comes.  The one that is taken first is the one that is taken by the Antichrist.  We are to be working faithfully in the field until Jesus comes.

In Matthew 24:41, the first one taken is the one taken by the Antichrist. We are to continue grinding out the meal for the Bread of Life!  HALLELUYAH!

And we should watch …

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Yes , we must have the mindset the early church did .     Folks forget that they believed the coming of the Lord drew nigh .

And yet , not a one of them told the churches , ever once ,   oh no worries about tribulation or being killed , GOD gonna take us away before all that .

NO WAY , NO HOW . THEY KNEW , THEY KNEW DEAR SISTER , they knew what many do not know ,  IN THIS WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION .

IN THIS WORLD YE shall be hated .   And every apostel knew and taught and made sure and double sure the church should not be taken by any surprise

as though the persecution , tribulation  , fiery trials should seem as some strange thing .

Folks have been lulled into dream land and sleep land and I am so worried for the people .   I cant help but be worried ,   for as much as folks cant stand me or my warnings,

SISTER I got only true LOVE FOR THEM .   I don't want to see a single one get deceived with this delusion I see mushrooming its way into many hearts .

I aint dumb ,  I know folks think I am judgmental ,  some think me a hater ,   heck some have even called me not just lost ,  but sister ,   I have been called anti Christ

, I have been called son of perdition .    ITS like for my love  I am hated .    But so be it ,   I was but one of the worst ,  I got no goodness in me , BUT HIS SPIRIT ,

no righteousness in me , BUT HIS righteousness .    Folks ARE NOT LISTENING .      I am very worried for them .   I KNOW I GOT ALL HOPE

but at the same time ,  I got tears for so many .   tears sister .  tears .

But they aint listening .     We got to DO something sister  .  I need help to warn the folks .    I cant see how on earth anyone can see the delusion and the danger

and not SOUND THE TRUMPET .     We are running out of time .   I can see the sword approaching ,   And no matter how hated I am , I am  going to warn .

WE should be putting JESUS FIRST above everything .   We should be encouraging and warning folks to do the same .

But instead , all I see is this false love which aint no love at all,  just suckng folks right into its mindset .   

I am fully persuaded ,  I truly am , fully persuaded that to follow Christ , its going to cost me everything  .   AND YET , SO BE IT ,  TO THE LORD be all glory , TO THE LORD be all praise .

• Thumbs Up 1

I got the most wonderful news .      JESUS IS LORD .    no matter what is coming against us , no matter how many of us suffer and die ,  WE GOT THE VICTORY in CHRIST .

That is such pure wonderful truth .     It just makes one wanna leap high up with JOY IN THE LORD .   WE WIN cause JESUS WON .    

Thus , it is time to put those hands up and praise the LORD .    Let everyone who names the name of Christ

depart from inquity .    Let them be fully prepared counting the cost and understanding that the cost to follow Christ is a gem of pure beauty .

It don't matter what we lose ,   WE GOT ALL HOPE .   ITS ONLY GAIN my friends ,  its only gain to even suffer all out for HIS NAME SAKE .

Who so ever has their mind fully persuaded in this ,    HAS the PEACE OF THE LORD , for it just don't matter what the cost is ,  ITS ONLY GAIN and only peace abounds .

I know some wanna put those hands up and PRAISE HE who Has saved us , called us out of darkness , and Gives us all hope .

OH turn this place into a praise fest unto the LORD . 

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 2/21/2019 at 9:47 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

That's what I try to tell folks that think we in the thousand years right now .

The Kingdoms of this World are to become the Kingdoms of God. That is what is happening now and we are a part of that. We prepare the way. Everyone in the Church age and everyone in the Kingdom Age look upon the moment in time we now live in because of the transition the world is in and how God is using us to be a part of that.