• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/23/2020 at 2:01 PM, Josheb said:

This is a Bible study in the Bible study board. It is not the eschatology board, so let's look at what the Bible actually states versus what it was just made to say and what it is often made to say apart from the actually stated words. 

These two verses state who it is that "lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." It was those who 1) had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus..., 2) those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, 3) had not received his mark..." .

In other words, those reigning with Jesus are not all saints. It is only those meeting the specified criteria. The rest of the dead didn't live during the millennium! 

Huh :huh:

Yeah I used to lean that way as well, meaning that only the tribulation saints who overcame and did not give into the antichrist will rule and reign during the 1000 years, but I have come to believe otherwise in light of scriptures such as these:

• If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us: [2Ti 2:12 KJV]
  • And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. [Rev 5:10 KJV]
  • And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. [Mat 19:28 KJV]
  • And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. ... And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. [Rev 19:8, 11-12, 14 KJV]
  • And to her was granted that she [the bride/saints] should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. [Rev 19:8 KJV]
  • Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. [Jas 1:12 KJV]
  • Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. [Rev 3:11 KJV]

Its seems pretty clear that all the saints will rule and reign with Christ on earth during that time.  Jesus told his disciples that they would sit on thrones and judge the twelve tribes of Israel and clearly they were not a part of the end times tribulation saints.  Also, Rev 19 states that when Jesus returns from heaven to rule and reign that he will be followed by his army of saints who are dressed in the fine linen to rule and reign with him.   Fine linen are for Kings and Priest.  The bible speaks of God promising crowns to those who love him and endure suffering till the end.  Crowns are for Kings that will rule with him and refers to the saints as Kings and Priest.

Don't get me wrong I dont believe saint applies to everyone that claims to be Christian.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Except Revelation 20: is very clear that it is not all of the saints who will rule; it is only those "those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand,"and even of those it is only the dead who have been raised who rule. Go back and re-read verse 4 of chapter 20. John did NOT see ALL the saints co-ruling. 

I dont believe those scriptures are exclusive to just those who had the their head cut off, but includes all saints who suffered for Christ.

• If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us: [2Ti 2:12 KJV]
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 2/21/2019 at 9:47 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

That's what I try to tell folks that think we in the thousand years right now .

Revelation 11:15 "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever." People think this is a reference to the 1,000 year reign of Christ. A lot of people seem to believe this is the time we are in now where the Kingdoms of this world are becoming the Kingdom of God. They think this will happen by getting rid of corruption where the enemy would lie, cheat and steal his way into taking control over the various kingdoms of this world. Because his intent is to steal, kill and destroy. As we see with abortion where 60 million babies have been killed. United States is one of the greatest nations in the world. Yet liberals want to lower us to the level of a third world nation. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

I am waiting for the end of the world.

You are going to have a long wait because this world has been here a long time and will continue to be here for many billions of years. Perhaps you mean the end of an age or an era. We are very close to the end of the church age. Most people seem to believe we are entering into the Kingdom age where the Kingdoms of this world are becoming the Kingdom of God. This will prepare the way for Jesus to rule and reign for 1,000 years. People say we are suffering birth pains now as one age is ending and a new age is beginning soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2020 at 12:37 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

This earth is approximately 13000 years old, not millions, not billions.

What does replenish mean in Genesis 1:28? We also see this word replenish in Genesis 9:1 after the flood. I understand how a day in Genesis represents 1,000 years. I have put a lot of research into that for over 50 years. Science and History.  "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." 

I live in an area that was covered with ice that melted at the end of the Ice Age. So I can look and see what was here before the ice age. I have pictures from when they were building the expressway and from when they were working on the bridge across the river. I actually talk to the people with PhD's in Geology to get information from them. Those are the people with a hard hat and tie that are standing around when they are working on construction projects. They are more then happy to answer any questions you may have. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

When all of those chosen by God before the world began become saved in this world, this world ENDS, and a new, sinlessly perfect earth begins. I believe the approximately 200 year old "millennial" teaching prevents or confuses the simplicity and harmony of these  truths to be found everywhere else in the Bible.

Jude 1:7 "Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied about these people when he said, "Look! The Lord has come with countless thousands of his holy ones." Enoch was talking about the coming of the lord over 4,000 years ago. John 8:56 tells us: "Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." The teaching goes back to Abraham & Enoch thousands of years ago. This is not a new teaching. Most important is what John saw: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever." (Revelation 15:7) 

It does not matter what their understand was of the Bible 200 years ago so much as what is our understanding today. Each and every generation has to discover the Word of God for themselves. The Word of God has to be active in our life to mold us and shape us into the people God is creating us to be. We are to be taught by God, not man. 

"No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." (Jeremiah 31:34)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.65

For US not to believe what we can plainly see and what is easily proven by science just makes Christians look and sound just plain IGNORANT.  

IF THE WORLD WERE NOT WAY OLDER THAN 14,000 YEARS, 

Then it would be A HUGE DECEPTION put upon us BY GOD,

AND THAT IS NOT HOW HE WORKS.

Theology is the study of Gods Word,  Science is the study of Gods Works.  

When in the last 6000 yrs,
have the heavens been BLACK and there was NO MAN and the world PERISHED?

ANSWER:  NOT ONCE.

IF THE HEAVENS WERE TO go BLACK, THIS WORLD WOULD SOON TURN TO ICE.  WELL, LIKE THE ICE AGE.  (tail like a cedar)

WHEN DID SATAN GO BAD?   HAD TO BE BEFORE THE GARDEN OF EDEN 

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

2Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

NOAHS FLOOD
2Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

AT THE VERY LEAST A PERSON
2Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

2Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

2Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

2Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

2Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

2Peter 2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

2Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

2Peter 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

2Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

2Peter 2:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

2Peter 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

2Peter 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

2Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: FOR OF WHOM A MAN IS OVERCOME OF THE SAME IS HE BROUGHT IN BONDAGE. 

2Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

2Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

NOW WE HAVE JUST HEARD ALL ABOUT NOAHS FLOOD, WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY

LISTEN CLOSE, LOOK FOR THE DISTINCT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THESE TO SEE IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE OR PROBABLE FOR THE SAME EVENT TO BE WRITTEN HERE:

2Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

2Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

WHAT ARE THEY WILLINGLY IGNORANT OF??

2Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, PERISHED 

Genesis 1:2 And the earth 1961 without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

REMEMBER GODS WORDS??  

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God Himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

2Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

2Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, DeighAnn said:

IF THE WORLD WERE NOT WAY OLDER THAN 14,000 YEARS, 

Then it would be A HUGE DECEPTION put upon us BY GOD,

It is more amazing that it took God over 12 Billion years to create Adam. Then He breathed life into Adam.  God gives us science. He wants us to know how He created the cosmos. 

2 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

It is more amazing that it took God over 12 Billion years to create Adam. Then He breathed life into Adam.  God gives us science. He wants us to know how He created the cosmos. 

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

• This is Worthy 1

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

(this THEY isn't the same THEY that is about to be brought in, are they?)

AND I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Doesn't say that THE ONLY SOULS he saw were  "the beheaded of the tribulation" 

it says "I saw thrones, AND they sat upon them,  AND judgment was given them, AND I saw the souls of them..."

If we were to believe that ONLY THOSE who had been on earth ALIVE when Christ returned were going to be THE ONLY ones to reign (because beheaded at that time), how would that be JUST?  Because they STOOD for the Lord during that tribulation is NO GREATER a

"DEATH"  than say someone who was doused in oil and set afire as a ROMAN CANDLE rather than to deny Christ in Roman times.  Or the one crucified for NOT denying the Lord.   

Psalm 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

Psalm 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

Psalm 116:14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.

Psalm 116:16 O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Psalm 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Psalm 116:18 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all His people.

Psalm 116:19 In the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

God is JUST.  God in not a respecter of persons.  Same wage, whether come in the morning or late in the day.  

• Thumbs Up 1