angels4u

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

and the Kindom has three progressive expressions to go through.  In the first one ...the Kingdom is given to the Saints.  In the second, the Kingdom is given to the King by the Saints who have possessed it in His Name...at His return.  In the third the Kingdom is restored to Father, who will also descend out of heaven with  the Bride/Jerusalem in tow...to receive the Kingdom from Jesus.

The expression of the Kingdom  right  now, is "in us in Him".   That must and will begin to change and in the  midst of that the  gospel of the  Kingdom  will be preached, in great power, with great authority.

His messengers are about to enter a new phase  of preparation for  that task.

edit:  but, first order of business is killing off some sacred cows :)  We'll see how He goes about that....and I think we don't have long to wait

Edited by Jostler

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/23/2019 at 3:02 PM, PromisesPromises! said:

I believe born again Christians will experience the Tribulation.   

TImothy was sent to the Thessalonians so that "no one should be shaken by these afflictions; for you yourselves know that we are appointed to this. For in fact, we told you before when we were with you that we would suffer tribulation, just as it happened, and you know" (1 Thessalonians 3:3b-4).  Nothing here indicates that Christians are to escape tribulation.  Since Christ's second coming is not discussed until Chapter 4, I see that Day of rejoicing as occurring after the Tribulation. 

In Matthew 24, Jesus' disciples ask Him to tell them what the sign of His coming and the end of the age will be.  He tells them of the many deceptions to come, especially of those who will claim to be Christ.  He tells them of wars and rumors of wars, of nations rising against nations, famines, pestilence, earthquakes, virtually all of the signs we see today.  Yet, He says, "All these are the beginning of sorrows" (v. 8).

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.  And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.  And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:9-14).  Jesus says nothing about the faithful being removed from the tribulations to come.  Born again Christians will endure Tribulation.

Then Jesus begins to talk to them about the Great Tribulation.  Strange He doesn't mention a "rapture" first if there is to be one. In fact,  He says, "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.  For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible even the elect.  See, I have told you beforehand.  Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.  For as the Lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.  For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together" (Matthew 24:23-28).  Since false christs and prophets will be trying to deceive the elect, I can only assume the elect will still be here during the Great Tribulation. 

Jesus continues His teaching with a description of the Second Coming.  "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of Heaven to the other" (Matthew 24:29-31).  I believe Jesus taught His disciples about the end of this age in an orderly way, and that everything will come to pass just as He says.  He did not teach that anyone would be exempt from tribulation. 

Corrie ten Boom agreed with this and showed from first hand experiential knowledge it is so,  from not only her own experience, but also over a million Chinese who lost their lives OR their faith (denying their faith in order not to be executed,  BECAUSE they had been taught the lie by their Chinese pastors and had believed the lie , so they were not at all prepared nor ready and many not willing to suffer and to die when it came to that point in time ) .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Christians were dragged, stepped on and tied to chairs and had handfuls of hair pulled from their scalp. In many cases, no charges have been filed or announced. ...

"Beloved brothers and sisters, I am writing this letter in hiding," World Magazine quoted the communication. "May you all be filled with joy in the Gospel of Christ. May you welcome, filled with hope, the even heavier cross and more difficult lives that lie ahead of you. Christ is Lord. Grace is King. Bear the cross. Keep the faith."

ALL PRAISE BE TO OUR FATHER !     Through His Son our Savior Jesus Christ !  

May we share in His suffering,  so that, perhaps, we may also share in His Resurrection !   

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/24/2019 at 5:40 AM, angels4u said:

This whole thread is started to help people understand how to have hope in a world where is no hope , also called the Blessed hope for the Christians who will be taken into safety when Gods wratch will be coming down to earth.

It's not a matter of Salvation.

Laudable goals, but I am still looking for that "proof" that the title implies will be here, it certainly is not in the first post!