• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

For "seekers" (researchers/ prayers)  ,  a difficult one to find is this - that "nothing will be removed" (i.e. a mistranslation) -

and hasatan is being 'birthed',  more and more until fully 'birthed' on earth.....   

Whether ABBA, or Yeshua, or an angel holds hasatan back in various times doesn't change this perspective either - hasatan finally is fully 'released',  and it is a very dangerous time on earth. (not that any time is 'safe' , nor 'comfortable', overall).

I do not know for sure if the study is available any more on the internet.   It seems though possible that one or more words a long time ago were mistranslated,  on purpose,  by a certain world group intent on gaining more power, hundreds and hundreds of years ago,  and rarely was disclosed.  (i.e. discussing this at all might not be possible here, today)  Thus for 'seekers' ,  if possible, Yahweh Willing.

I have know idea what you are saying, can you please speak to me in English or French, ...I understand both.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, simplejeff said:

For "seekers" (researchers/ prayers)  ,  a difficult one to find is this - that "nothing will be removed" (i.e. a mistranslation) -

and hasatan is being 'birthed',  more and more until fully 'birthed' on earth.....   

Whether ABBA, or Yeshua, or an angel holds hasatan back in various times doesn't change this perspective either - hasatan finally is fully 'released',  and it is a very dangerous time on earth. (not that any time is 'safe' , nor 'comfortable', overall).

I do not know for sure if the study is available any more on the internet.   It seems though possible that one or more words a long time ago were mistranslated,  on purpose,  by a certain world group intent on gaining more power, hundreds and hundreds of years ago,  and rarely was disclosed.  (i.e. discussing this at all might not be possible here, today)  Thus for 'seekers' ,  if possible, 

Just now, JustPassingThru said:

I have know idea what you are saying, can you please speak to me in English or French, ...I understand both.

Agree, I was going to ask him the same question,please no French, Dutch will be ok :)

Biblical Proof The Church Will Not Go Through The Tribulation

I'm a little confused about the title of this thread, ...but I'll show proof from the Bible.

Enoch, He was a type of the Rapture, he walked with God and was removed before God's wrath fell upon this sinful, rebellious Earth by the Flood.   ...Is not the Church said to be walking with Jesus?

Abraham's question, ...Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?  Gen 18:23

God's answer, ...If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.  Gen 18:26  Is the Church not comprised of more than fifty saints on the planet?

Moses disobeyed God when he struck the rock the second time and was not allowed to enter the Promised Land because of his disobedience.

Does not Paul tell us Jesus was that Rock that followed the children of Israel, is not the Church in Jesus, if God was to strike the Church during he Tribulation would that not be the second time of striking His Son, the first time was on the Cross, ...wouldn't Justice demand that God apologize to Moses for punishing him when He did the same thing?  God apologizing to man, ...how ridiculas!

There's so many more illustrations in he Old Testament, but Jesus taught by two or three... 

While the Church and it's Rapture and the end of the Times of the Gentiles was hidden in the Old Testament i's clearly revealed in the New Testament

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  1 Th 4:16-18

Trump, the Greek teaches it's with the trumpet of God, one trumpet, the Trumpet of God and not a trumpet given to an angel 

The Church rises to meet Jesus in the air, Jesus comes for His Bride, ...I challenge anyone to prove the Church is Raptured when the seventh trumpet sounds with correct exegesis of Revelation chapter 10, ...it's talking about an angel, a scroll that is given to the Apostle John and he is told to eat it and prophesy (his prophesy is the book of Revelation), ...John is a type of the Church and He, the Church, is Raptured in Revelation 4:1, ...where does it teach in Chapter 10 the Church is Raptured?

Lastly, and this breaks my heart, how can any precious saint be comforted when taught they will go through the Tribulation and suffer the Wrath of the Lamb, ...the same Jesus that gave His Life, suffered torture and Crucifixion on the cross, because of His Agape Love for them, are going to have to suffer His wrath poured out on them for their sin even though He already took their punishment for their sin on the Cross, ...striking the Rock twice, ...tell me, how can I  be comforted by that, how can this doctrine even be Scriptural?  

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Biblical Proof The Church Will Not Go Through The Tribulation

I'm a little confused about the title of this thread, ...but I'll show proof from the Bible.

Enoch, He was a type of the Rapture, he walked with God and was removed before God's wrath fell upon this sinful, rebellious Earth by the Flood.   ...Is not the Church said to be walking with Jesus?

Abraham's question, ...Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?  Gen 18:23

God's answer, ...If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.  Gen 18:26  Is the Church not comprised of more than fifty saints on the planet?

Moses disobeyed God when he struck the rock the second time and was not allowed to enter the Promised Land because of his disobedience.

Does not Paul tell us Jesus was that Rock that followed the children of Israel, is not the Church in Jesus, if God was to strike the Church during he Tribulation would that not be the second time of striking His Son, the first time was on the Cross, ...wouldn't Justice demand that God apologize to Moses for punishing him when He did the same thing?  God apologizing to man, ...how ridiculas!

There's so many more illustrations in he Old Testament, but Jesus taught by two or three... 

While the Church and it's Rapture and the end of the Times of the Gentiles was hidden in the Old Testament i's clearly revealed in the New Testament

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.  1 Th 4:16-18

Trump, the Greek teaches it's with the trumpet of God, one trumpet, the Trumpet of God and not a trumpet given to an angel 

The Church rises to meet Jesus in the air, Jesus comes for His Bride, ...I challenge anyone to prove the Church is Raptured when the seventh trumpet sounds with correct exegesis of Revelation chapter 10, ...it's talking about an angel, a scroll that is given to the Apostle John and he is told to eat it and prophesy (his prophesy is the book of Revelation), ...John is a type of the Church and He, the Church, is Raptured in Revelation 4:1, ...where does it teach in Chapter 10 the Church is Raptured?

Lastly, and this breaks my heart, how can any precious saint be comforted when taught they will go through the Tribulation and suffer the Wrath of the Lamb, ...the same Jesus that gave His Life, suffered torture and Crucifixion on the cross, because of His Agape Love for them, are going to have to suffer His wrath poured out on them for their sin even though He already took their punishment for their sin on the Cross, ...striking the Rock twice, ...tell me, how can I  be comforted by that, how can this doctrine even be Scriptural?  

Look at this last line again .   And then know and understand that the wrath of the BEAST comes against the saints and that the wrath of GOD comes against the beast and his children .

JESUS told us many would be killed FOR his name sake ,  he told us REJOICE and leap for joy when such persecutions come upon you .

Pretrib messes us and links ALL of tribulation into GOD s wrath .   ITS NOT .    GODS wrath will come against the beast and his children WHO persecuted and killed the saints .

This should be so simple to see .   I mean its written IN revelation very clear .   The beast comes against the saints

and every time one mention of the wrath o GOD is made , it is against those who have NOT CHRIST , who were children of the dark one , against the beast and his kingdom .

WE gonna endure the great tribulation of the wrath of this world and the beast , TILL JESUS COMES to destroy the beast and his children .

We shall have our rest from persecutions and trials WHEN JESUS comes to be glorifed in the saints and to lay down wrath aainst all who did so against the true lambs .

Read second thess first chapter . 

And then let us remember something .    We are not appointed unto the wrath of GOD .   But we are appointed unto tribulation and through MUCH tribulation

do we enter into the Kingdom .   You know , paul and others always taught the church to be ready for TRIBULATIONS and yet today it seems folks

teach us be ready to ESCAPE THEM .    makes no sense .    The church better get built up and fast ,    I mean fast .

Because many are and will continue to go under the all inlclusvie unity message which leads to perdtion .

ANd for those of us who resist it , BY Grace , by faith IN CHRIST ,  well armour up , WE GET betrayed and many will be killed .

We better get to the mindset and count the cost .    I am fully persuaded that the cost to continue to follow ONLY JESUS ,  is going to cost me everything .

WHICH I SEE as ONLY GAIN to KNOW CHRIST MORE .     This man has great peace , no matter what is coming against me . 

And I will continue so long as air is in my lungs to exhort others to do only the same .  WE GOT ALL HOPE for JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE .

SO sing with joy this song with me .   Whether we live or die we are HIS , and no matter what we suffer or lose ,  ITS ONLY GAIN to KNOW HIM MORE .

My mind has peace ,   but then he whose mind is stayed upon the LORD shall have peace no matter  how mightly  the rivers of eygpt rise up against them .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

That's right sister selah song ,  we shall rejoice in THE LORD .   

The same GOD that comforted and rejoiced the hearts of peter , john and others while they were in prison . Shall rejoice and console our souls no matter what comes against us .

Hands up my friends ,  hands up and give all praise to the LORD who alone Is WORTHY of all praise .

Have no a shred of fear of what man can do unto us . THE LORD is our helper and in life or even death , through times of peace or great hardship the lambs are HIS and HE is ours .

JESUS IS the VICTORY , JESUS IS THE SONG .   JESUS IS the HOPE and SAVOIR of all who believe in spirit and in truth .

Hands up and lets turn this thread into a praise fest unto HE who has saved us and shall be with us in every trial .    

Let any who has fear , TAKE COMFORT in THE LORD and realize this life is but a vapor , but eternal life is forever .    Hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

We have one utter betrayal coming ,    But the servants are not above the master ,   if the world persecuted and killed him , then it will us too .

Soon we will join the ranks of all who have went before us , as concering PERSECUTION .    But all who have died in CHRIST have not died in vain , BUT WITH ALL HOPE .

ARISE for the hour of our betrayal does come and it will come from a pretender .     Even now we have many pretenders who appear as lambs but choke their flocks

with their death speeches of a dragon .   Our betrayal will strike and many will be taken by total surprise and many wil then betray many .

Lambs will be sold out by so called professing preachers and churches .  A time of great betrayal and persecution is building under the guise of unity , peace and safety , inclusivism .

BUT he or she who endures faithful to the end ,  who loves not their life even unto death , the same shall be saved . Now armour up and be made ready IN CHRIST

and feast on the bible for ourselves .  for many deceivers twist everything these days . 

• Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look at this last line again .   And then know and understand that the wrath of the BEAST comes against the saints and that the wrath of GOD comes against the beast and his children .

That's right bro, the Wrath of the Lamb comes against the Tribulation saints, 

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Th 2:9-12

Who didn't receive the love of the Truth, those that heard the Gospel during the Church Age and didn't receive it into their hearts, ...the ones YOU say are pew sitters, never having been born again, those that sat in church and heard the Gospel over and over but never truly received into their hearts Jn 1:12, they will be left behind at the Rapture of the Church and will suffer the Wrath of the Lamb, never to be saved, ...BUT, the Tribulation SAINTS, those that will be saved by listening to and receiving the Gospel will be those that we held in bondage of the Cults, never having heard the Gospel message in and by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

PROOF,

How were they saved?

Not by faith as we are, ...but by washing their robes and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb:

These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Re 7:14

How did they wash their robes and make them white after hearing and receiving the Gospel, ...they didn't deny the name that is above ALL names, the Name of Jesus and they were decapitated by the Antichrist and his minions!

...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev 20:4

They didn't deny the Name:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

They did deny the names of Russel, Smith, Eddy, Buddha, Confucius, Mohammed, et. al.!

Difference between us and them, ...they received the Name, ...we received the Love of the Truth, the Word of God, the God-man Jesus Christ, the Word who became flesh and tabernacled among us.

Where will they serve the Lord?

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. Rev 7:15

They will be before the Lord serving Him 24/7 during the Millennium.

Where will we be?

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col 3:1

We are in Christ sitting with Him at the Father's right hand on His Throne, so the Tribulation saints will be physically before us too.

Where will we serve the Lord?

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, 1 Co 6:2

We will be on the earth during the Millennium serving as judges for the Lord, ...the Trib saints are in heaven before the Lord.

Lord bless

• This is Worthy 1

56 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

That's right bro, the Wrath of the Lamb comes against the Tribulation saints, 

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Th 2:9-12

Who didn't receive the love of the Truth, those that heard the Gospel during the Church Age and didn't receive it into their hearts, ...the ones YOU say are pew sitters, never having been born again, those that sat in church and heard the Gospel over and over but never truly received into their hearts Jn 1:12, they will be left behind at the Rapture of the Church and will suffer the Wrath of the Lamb, never to be saved, ...BUT, the Tribulation SAINTS, those that will be saved by listening to and receiving the Gospel will be those that we held in bondage of the Cults, never having heard the Gospel message in and by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

PROOF,

How were they saved?

Not by faith as we are, ...but by washing their robes and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb:

These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Re 7:14

How did they wash their robes and make them white after hearing and receiving the Gospel, ...they didn't deny the name that is above ALL names, the Name of Jesus and they were decapitated by the Antichrist and his minions!

...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev 20:4

They didn't deny the Name:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

They did deny the names of Russel, Smith, Eddy, Buddha, Confucius, Mohammed, et. al.!

Difference between us and them, ...they received the Name, ...we received the Love of the Truth, the Word of God, the God-man Jesus Christ, the Word who became flesh and tabernacled among us.

Where will they serve the Lord?

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. Rev 7:15

They will be before the Lord serving Him 24/7 during the Millennium.

Where will we be?

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col 3:1

We are in Christ sitting with Him at the Father's right hand on His Throne, so the Tribulation saints will be physically before us too.

Where will we serve the Lord?

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, 1 Co 6:2

We will be on the earth during the Millennium serving as judges for the Lord, ...the Trib saints are in heaven before the Lord.

Lord bless

Amen to everything you said  ,thank you Lord Jesus.:emot-heartbeat:

25 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

@frienduff thaylorde did NOT say "the Wrath of the Lamb comes against the Tribulation saints."  He said the wrath of the BEAST will be directed against the saints, which is true.  Please read again.

There will be persecution in the Tribulation but you are not going to be there, you will be in heaven if you are a born again Christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Yes!  and when the fake Messiah, the devil, the serpent, Apollyon, SATAN is released, it will be at the 6th Trump:

Revelation 9  (SATAN RETURNS!)

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. (the locusts are Satan's army)

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. (the king of the locust army is no other but Satan.)

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Friends, we better have the Gospel Armor strapped on good!  This is the time to stand against those fiery darts of Satan and SHINE!!! 

HalleluYAH!  

--Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Greetings,

Ive wrestled with this for a long time.  How do you know Apollyon=Satan?  He comes out of the ABYSS. Satan is not there. 

Thanks,

spock