• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

That's right bro, the Wrath of the Lamb comes against the Tribulation saints, 

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Th 2:9-12

Who didn't receive the love of the Truth, those that heard the Gospel during the Church Age and didn't receive it into their hearts, ...the ones YOU say are pew sitters, never having been born again, those that sat in church and heard the Gospel over and over but never truly received into their hearts Jn 1:12, they will be left behind at the Rapture of the Church and will suffer the Wrath of the Lamb, never to be saved, ...BUT, the Tribulation SAINTS, those that will be saved by listening to and receiving the Gospel will be those that we held in bondage of the Cults, never having heard the Gospel message in and by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

PROOF,

How were they saved?

Not by faith as we are, ...but by washing their robes and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb:

These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Re 7:14

How did they wash their robes and make them white after hearing and receiving the Gospel, ...they didn't deny the name that is above ALL names, the Name of Jesus and they were decapitated by the Antichrist and his minions!

...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev 20:4

They didn't deny the Name:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

They did deny the names of Russel, Smith, Eddy, Buddha, Confucius, Mohammed, et. al.!

Difference between us and them, ...they received the Name, ...we received the Love of the Truth, the Word of God, the God-man Jesus Christ, the Word who became flesh and tabernacled among us.

Where will they serve the Lord?

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. Rev 7:15

They will be before the Lord serving Him 24/7 during the Millennium.

Where will we be?

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col 3:1

We are in Christ sitting with Him at the Father's right hand on His Throne, so the Tribulation saints will be physically before us too.

Where will we serve the Lord?

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, 1 Co 6:2

We will be on the earth during the Millennium serving as judges for the Lord, ...the Trib saints are in heaven before the Lord.

Lord bless

Wrong again .  the wrath of the LAMB comes against the beast and those who worshipped it .   THE wrath of the beast COMES against the saints .

Yall need to really read revelations for yourselves and stop letting these pre trib fib men twist stuff .

Read it FOR YOU .     Pray seek , knock , ask and dig in .  Cause folks you better be ready to lose all and even die for the LORD .

Stop heeding those men .    Stop heeding them .  STOP heeding them .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Enoch’s Translation

One obvious aspect of the Seed Line is the truncated life of Enoch. In comparison to the others his life was relatively short at 365 years. The Bible says that God took him. God gave immortality to him. The Hebrew word for took is lackach. It means that the Lord captured him. We can translate this as rapture. The New Testament affirms this in Hebrews 11: 5 and says Enoch pleased God. This is a model or type of the Rapture of the Church which is yet future to us and the program of which is explained in I Thessalonians 4: 16-17. The Lord Jesus told us that we would not know the day or the hour (Matthew 24: 36). Many have tried to predict the date of the Rapture even though the Lord Jesus said we would not know. That should be reason enough to not engage in mental and biblical gymnastics to try and set a date. Those that make these predictions harm the credibility of the fact of the Rapture and Bible prophecy. Those who might become believers are deferred from believing the full biblical text and attribute such prophecies to the fools that make these predictions. Although there many views on the general timing of the Rapture of the Church in the long world chronology this author believes it occurs before the Great Tribulation.

http://doctorwoodhead.com/early-seed-line-messiah/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wrong again .  the wrath of the LAMB comes against the beast and those who worshipped it .   THE wrath of the beast COMES against the saints .

Yall need to really read revelations for yourselves and stop letting these pre trib fib men twist stuff .

Read it FOR YOU .     Pray seek , knock , ask and dig in .  Cause folks you better be ready to lose all and even die for the LORD .

Stop heeding those men .    Stop heeding them .  STOP heeding them .   

I have stopped heeding men, long time ago, ...brother, you skipped over the Scriptural evidence and jumped on a minor technicality to verify your position, so now, ...we have looked at my so called mistake, which is not actually a mistake.

So, with that out of the way, answer this question, ...during the whole 7 year Tribulation period from whom does the wrath that falls on this planet come from?

Please, a one word answer is sufficient.

1 hour ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Typology is a method of interpretation,

Didn't we just read that God spoke to the Old Testament saints in sundry times and divers manners, God was teaching them through types, there was not any interpretation involved then and there is not any interpretation now, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Pet 1:20

The Old Testament saints were taught by the Holy Spirit just like we are today, ...if you disagree then please tell me who taught them, ...who taught Simeon, who taught Anna?

As for straining out a gnat, Please tell me, what would you call it. ...focusing on a minor technicality and skipping over Scriptural evidence?

Dear friends, brothers and sisters, lurkers, ...the Book of the Revelation is not a hard book to understand, ...in fact, it even tells us how we are to understand it, ...the key to understanding it is found in the first chapter, verse 19:

Write therefore the things which thou sawest, and the things which are, and the things which shall come to pass hereafter;

Jesus Himself is telling us so that there are no mistakes in understanding the Book.

1. What had John seen, ...the glorified Jesus, the Churches (Candlesticks) and their respective pastors (Stars),  ...how he was to divide the book in segments of time, ...what he had seen, what he is seeing and what shall come to pass hereafter, ...which was all revealed to him in chapter one.

2. What was John seeing, ...the present Church age which we are a part of, ...from the day of Pentecost until it's taken to Heaven to be with her Husband, ...presently, today, on this earth are the Churches of Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.

Notice Jesus continued to tell Him about the Church Age in chapter 2 verse 1, ...remember there weren't any chapter breaks in the original text.

3. Things which shall come to pass hereafter; ...hereafter is the Greek word metatauta, Chapter 4 verse 1:

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

The first words of the verse after this is metatauta and the last word in the verse hereafter is metatauta, so what came to pass after the Church Age, John heard the first voice, loud like a trumpet, Jesus, saying, "Come up here!"

Let's compare that with what we read in 1 Th 4:16, 17: 

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

What have we just read? Jesus is in Heaven telling John in a loud voice to come up and be with Him in Heaven, ...looks to me that Re 4:1 and 1 Th 4:16, 17 are saying the same thing, ...but don't take my word for it, it's everyone's responsibility to take it before the Lord, Acts 17:11, and ask Him if it's correct.

Also please note, they preach against this doctrine do not furnish any Scriptural proof that what they say is true, other than ignoring the fact that there are three classes of Saints, Old Testament, Church and Tribulation saints, ...yes the Tribulation saints will be persecuted, but we ain't them and they ain't Church age saints.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Th 4:18

So I ask those that are reading this, ...which comforts you the most, ...which gives peace to your soul, which is most like the character of our loving Heavenly Father that you have experienced, ...going to be with our Jesus before the 7 year Tribulation starts, ...or going into the 7 year Tribulation and being beaten, bruised and decapitated?

Here's my challenge, ...give us Scriptural evidence that the Church, which isn't even mentioned after chapter 3 is still present on the earth during the 7 year Tribulation.

Lord bless

Revelation 1:10 

10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet.

Where did you read John was taken  to the Lords day? Do you have scripture please.

This whole thread is started to help people understand how to have hope in a world where is no hope , also called the Blessed hope for the Christians who will be taken into safety when Gods wratch will be coming down to earth.

It's not a matter of Salvation.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

What’s the Lord’s Day?  It’s the Millennium!

I'm completely flabbergasted, ...actually I'm speechless, ...dear sister, are you saying the the Day of the Lord as written and described in the Bible is the same as the Millennium, the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ when He reigns as King of the entire World from the city of Jerusalem?

I don' know what Bible you are telling me to read so that I will think, understand and perceive the Revelation the way you do, ...I have 10 Bibles written in English, 4 Bibles written in French and the Septuagint that I read from and in all of them the Day of the Lord is described as a Day of God's Wrath and the Millennium is described as a time of peace when:

...He (Jesus) shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.  Mic 4:3

I say this in total kindness, gentleness, humility and the Love of Christ for the brothers and sisters, ...but if you are using a different Bible from those I have listed above it will be useless, unprofitable and will not glorify my Lord to discuss this subject any more with you.

I agree with angels4u, ...we need to be comforters, ...there is so much unBiblical teaching floating around in the world and cyberspace today, so many untaught little lambs quaking in fear, just because they hear someone authorize their heresy by saying I used to think that way, but, ...or I've been studying the Bible for 30, 40, 50, years and I AM declaring the TRUTH! 

Where is the Love of Christ for the little lambs, where is the protective attitude for the entire Flock that Jesus displayed when He walked on this planet and we, His children, should also because the Spirit of Christ resides in us? Why tell horror stories to babies and little children just to frighten them? Where is the Love of Christ, where is the natural affection and care for the young, the unlearned and he weak?

Precious sister, we agree on the basics tenets of Salvation, that is all that is necessary, the way I believe and see the prophecies coming to pass in the world today we will be seeing one another very, very soon and I'm looking forward to meeting you in Heaven!

In the Love of Christ, Lord bless

Your brother in Christ

6 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Our hope is not in "rapture."

Peter 1:3-6... Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ!  According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.  In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith--more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire--may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Our hope is in Christ alone.   

Our hope is in Christ alone.   

Amen, we might be disagreeing on the  topic about the rapture but we're still brothers and sisters in the Lord, as I mentioned before in this thread  this is not a matter of Salvation :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/23/2019 at 10:07 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look at this last line again .   And then know and understand that the wrath of the BEAST comes against the saints and that the wrath of GOD comes against the beast and his children .

JESUS told us many would be killed FOR his name sake ,  he told us REJOICE and leap for joy when such persecutions come upon you .

Pretrib messes us and links ALL of tribulation into GOD s wrath .   ITS NOT .    GODS wrath will come against the beast and his children WHO persecuted and killed the saints .

This should be so simple to see .   I mean its written IN revelation very clear .   The beast comes against the saints

and every time one mention of the wrath o GOD is made , it is against those who have NOT CHRIST , who were children of the dark one , against the beast and his kingdom .

WE gonna endure the great tribulation of the wrath of this world and the beast , TILL JESUS COMES to destroy the beast and his children .

We shall have our rest from persecutions and trials WHEN JESUS comes to be glorifed in the saints and to lay down wrath aainst all who did so against the true lambs .

Read second thess first chapter . 

And then let us remember something .    We are not appointed unto the wrath of GOD .   But we are appointed unto tribulation and through MUCH tribulation

do we enter into the Kingdom .   You know , paul and others always taught the church to be ready for TRIBULATIONS and yet today it seems folks

teach us be ready to ESCAPE THEM .    makes no sense .    The church better get built up and fast ,    I mean fast .

Because many are and will continue to go under the all inlclusvie unity message which leads to perdtion .

ANd for those of us who resist it , BY Grace , by faith IN CHRIST ,  well armour up , WE GET betrayed and many will be killed .

We better get to the mindset and count the cost .    I am fully persuaded that the cost to continue to follow ONLY JESUS ,  is going to cost me everything .

WHICH I SEE as ONLY GAIN to KNOW CHRIST MORE .     This man has great peace , no matter what is coming against me . 

And I will continue so long as air is in my lungs to exhort others to do only the same .  WE GOT ALL HOPE for JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE .

SO sing with joy this song with me .   Whether we live or die we are HIS , and no matter what we suffer or lose ,  ITS ONLY GAIN to KNOW HIM MORE .

My mind has peace ,   but then he whose mind is stayed upon the LORD shall have peace no matter  how mightly  the rivers of eygpt rise up against them .

To live is Christ, but to die is gain!  AMEN!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

all over this board I see signs of one big line of sacred cows He's got lined up for slaughter.  Gonna be some fresh meat available here soon...bet me.  He's about to git bizzzzzy! :)