• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, brothers and sisters in Yeshua` the Messiah of God.

I was thinking of a book or a movie that anticipates the Resurrection and the miraculous intervention of God through His Messiah. Currently, we have movies that show brave people accepting death as a normal part of life. A recent movie I saw was called “I Kill Giants.” It was about a pre-teen girl who was having difficulty accepting the illness and impending death of her mother as one of the “giants” that she had to face.

This was a good film, and it showed a lot of bravery in the heart of this child, but DEATH IS NOT MEANT TO BE A PART OF LIFE!!! In God’s scheme, death is an ABNORMALITY! It was NEVER meant to be a part of His Creation! Death was introduced into the course of events because of SIN! 

I HATE death! It is a TERRIBLE result to living and one does NOT have to “just accept it!” However, Hollywood knows nothing about its true nature! The ONLY thing they know about “raising the dead” is in the fiction of vampires and zombies! They don’t understand the “Blessed Hope” of Resurrection! 

In fact, many who call themselves “Christian” are LOSING TOUCH with the "Blessed Hope," as well! They have been seduced into believing the error that one “goes to Heaven” when one dies! But, that is a FICTION that was introduced in the early Centuries after the Messiah was crucified, buried, raised to new life, and left this earth temporarily until He returns as promised.

Obviously, Jack and Amir believe in the Rapture to Heaven when Yeshua` comes back. I really don't because I don't believe in Heaven the same way as they do, or as many other believing Christians do, for that matter. HOWEVER, I do believe in a SORT of "Heaven" in the sense that I believe we will spend eternity on the New Earth in a "little place" called the New Jerusalem. The Rapture is not wrong, except for the part that is ADDED by theologians that was not included in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

I believe that, when Yeshua` returns, He will resurrect those whom are His own. And, together, they will rule and reign over the earth, until such time as the world is fully persuaded in having God the Father, YHWH, as their ONE AND ONLY KING! While there will remain a few that absolutely cannot be so persuaded and whom the Devil, the Enemy, haSatan, deceives one last time, they will be "removed from the equation" and eternity on the New Earth will begin.