IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  770
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, Cletus said:

yes. 

exactly .

• Thumbs Up 1

I just watched the most depressing video ever .  so depressing I aint even going to share it .

But it had Christian witches , AN OXYMORON I know ,  but anyway it had a christain witch answering the question .

And she said ,  a christain witch is one who can love JESUS and being a witch . TRY and FIGURE THAT ONE OUT .

But it got worse ,    showed quite a few so called christain churches teaching how the God of the bible is evil , and that their is no hell

and even worse things .   YEAH ,  WE IN THE LAST DAYS all right .   

Ps ,  the so called christain witch said folks ask her all the time and tell her they are too , but are afraid to tell some in their churches .

Wanna know what the witch says to them , OH NO worries , my number one customers are christain .    YEP .  

ITS ALL over the place .  I mean heck we even see it in those destiny cards and angel cards ,  heck they even

replace the quija board ,   to christainize it , they call it ANGEL BOARDS , yep they summon angels .  TRY and FIGURE THAT OUT .

ITS ALL SORCERY ,  but you know that makes it even worse ,  THEY DO IT IN JESUS NAME .    GOD IS NOT WELL PLEASED at all .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

I think that anyone who cannot see the signs of the end of this age is living in a fantasy world.  More people died due to other men in the 20th century than at almost any other time in history short of the Flood of Noah.    The world has been turned upside down.  What is evil is now called good and what is good is now called evil.  One truly has their head in the sand if they cannot sense what is slowly coming up around the bend.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I just watched the most depressing video ever .  so depressing I aint even going to share it .

But it had Christian witches , AN OXYMORON I know ,  but anyway it had a christain witch answering the question .

And she said ,  a christain witch is one who can love JESUS and being a witch . TRY and FIGURE THAT ONE OUT .

But it got worse ,    showed quite a few so called christain churches teaching how the God of the bible is evil , and that their is no hell

and even worse things .   YEAH ,  WE IN THE LAST DAYS all right .   

Ps ,  the so called christain witch said folks ask her all the time and tell her they are too , but are afraid to tell some in their churches .

Wanna know what the witch says to them , OH NO worries , my number one customers are christain .    YEP .  

ITS ALL over the place .  I mean heck we even see it in those destiny cards and angel cards ,  heck they even

replace the quija board ,   to christainize it , they call it ANGEL BOARDS , yep they summon angels .  TRY and FIGURE THAT OUT .

ITS ALL SORCERY ,  but you know that makes it even worse ,  THEY DO IT IN JESUS NAME .    GOD IS NOT WELL PLEASED at all .

What is a Christain witch? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Xethea said:

What is a Christain witch? 

a christain witch is a figment of its own making.    An invention to do evil yet feel saved .

It is a product of an extreme lukewarm age .

Polar opposites .

A spirit of divination , NOT the Holy Spirit .

An spiritual oxymoron .

Other examples .   gaychristain ,   newage christain  ,    etc .

It is an example of one who thinks they can drink of the cup of belial and Christ .

One who can partake of darkness and light .

I suppose if I had one word for it to sum it all up it would simply be to say it is a      LIE .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

We always kept thinking we were in the end of times, even when we could point out all sorts of things happening comparing it to scripture, but it sure is getting worse by the day. Life hasn't ever gotten better since the 70s- that is in worldly ways and Christian ways. How people treat others, what they do, how they live, what they teach, what they want, what they live for, how nature they are, how healthy they are, how jobs are, how weather is etc. Just everything. 

With the 3rd temple being finished in Jerusalem this year in May, I wonder if jesus will really swipe us up before then. But I just focus on doing his will and I'll be ready whenever he comes or I die

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

a christain witch is a figment of its own making.    An invention to do evil yet feel saved .

It is a product of an extreme lukewarm age .

Polar opposites .

A spirit of divination , NOT the Holy Spirit .

An spiritual oxymoron .

Other examples .   gaychristain ,   newage christain  ,    etc .

It is an example of one who thinks they can drink of the cup of belial and Christ .

One who can partake of darkness and light .

I suppose if I had one word for it to sum it all up it would simply be to say it is a      LIE 

So you don't mean "Christian witch," but you really mean "Christain witch? "

1 minute ago, Xethea said:

So you don't mean "Christian witch," but you really mean "Christain witch? "

I mean its a deception from satan .    Satan is the Father of a christain witch .    For a true christain walks not in darkness but in the Light  .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Are we living in the last days? That's a more difficult question than it seems. My best answer to it is - maybe - .

There are some pieces of evidence you have not considered in making your conclusion. Evidence such as…

• Christianity in Africa is growing at a faster pace than it ever has before Africa already has more Christians then North America and by 2050 estimates are that there will be 1.1 billion Christians living in Africa.
  • Christianity is exploding in China.  Sociologist Rodney Stark Estimates that Christianity is growing by 7% per year in China.  From 1980- 2007 the number of Christians in China rose from 10 million up to a high of 70 million. That number is continuing to grow.  Recent estimates indicate that 110 million (or more) Christians are now living in China.
  • The evangelical Christian church in South America is on the rise.  The percentage of evangelicals in Peru, Brazil and Costa Rica has grown exponentially in the last few years. In fact, the current president of Brazil claims to be a Christian and speaks often about his love for God.
  • A secret, underground church is growing in the Middle East.  For example, in 1910 there were only 80 known Christians in the enitre United Arab Emirates. As of 2010, an estimated 12.6% of the population has become underground Christians.

In addition to the above facts, there have been times in which western nations have fallen away from their Christian roots before. 

During John Wesley's day, the church had become a legalistic, and powerless, shadow of itself.  Most citizens of the United Kingdom didn't bother going to church at all. Children were forced into hard labor as early as six years old. It was a time in which God was virtually forgotten.

Consider this statement by Bishop Gibson, an Anglican minister.

Among the people of England vices abounded; drinking to excess, riot, ignorance, violence, cruelty, the neglect of the poor, the oppression of the weak; our mad-houses are a scandal- our prisons a horror; there is hardly a sign of earnestness or humanity anywhere.

John Wesley himself said

this whole period… was one of corruption, moral disorder, and decline. Literature was deeply tainted by licentiousness. Poetry pandered to every low desire. Innocence and truth were ridiculed instead of exalted.

So, are we living in the last days? Maybe… Probably… but we must not forget that there have been times like this before.

• Brilliant! 1