IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I guess we will have to wait and see. If many have instantly disappeared then you will have your answer. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I guess we will have to wait and see. If many have instantly disappeared then you will have your answer. 

In the mean time don't nobody take and give unto ceasar , that which is Gods alone .  Glorify God in body and in spirit .

Aka,  don't take no chip or rfid tattoe on our body , WHICH IS GODS , not even ours .    Cause I got a bad feeling many will,   when folks don't just disappear .

Dig in people.   Dig in ,  JESUS told us IN this world ye shall have tribulation .  And its coming to the west too .

Marvel not if in short time this world don't just turn on the last true ones standing , as all others have went under the inclusive fake unity love spell.

And ceasar WILL ask us to render unto HIM that which was to be Gods alone .      You are loved miss muffet.  But tribulation is coming and we must get built up

and ready not only to suffer for His name sake , LIKE OTHERS already are ,    but to die for His sake too .     ITS COMING and nothing will stop it .

BUT I GOT GOOD NEWS .   JESUS IS LORD and no matter what we suffer  HE will console us and we shall rejoice no matter what we lose nor what comes against us .

WE WIN ,  FOR JESUS DONE WON .     NO fear folks ,  JUST GREAT PEACE IN THE LORD .   Yet I know what is coming ,  YET NO FEAR

COUNT IT ALL but JOY TO HONOR THE ONE WHO HAS SAVED US .      

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Yep, we are living in the END TIMES.  Time to RUMBLE!  Time to strap on that Gospel Armor and never take it off. 

-Selah

That's right my dear loved sister ,  Sound it out ,  Put on all the armour of GOD ,  Strap it on and put them gospel marching boots on ,  cause all out war is coming against

every lamb in time to come  .   A tremendous end time scouring will come and it will come by PEACE .   OH YES .  HE destroys THROUGH PEACE that anti Christ does .

Even now its spirit is fast at work under an all inclusive lie , a lie that trods THE SON right under foot .   And we must , by our faith resist this lie

and be willing to die , to lose all ,   TO HONOR HE who has saved us and in hopes too that some might hear and repent .  But marvel not one bit

THIS WORLD will SOON and I mean WORLD WIDE ,  will soon as ONE In mind body and soul under the largest unity gathering , COME against

the saints .     Paul and all of them knew this to be true .   THEY all knew the closer it gets to the end ,  PERILIOUS TIMES WOULD ABOUND .   And here it comes .

• Thumbs Up 1

Some reminders from our LORD about WHO IS blessed .

BLESSED are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness.

Blessed are they who mourn now

Blessed are you when you are PERSECUTED , HATED , cast out ,   beaten

LEAP FOR JOY when it happens .  FOR YOU ARE BLESSED .    what , that don't sound like many today , BUT ITS HIS WORDS and THEY ENDURE FOREVER .

TRUTH is truth .  

Here are some reminders from paul , when the church was being hammered , killed and persecuted .

And it is through MUCH TRIBULATION that we do enter into the kingdom .

He wasn't writing to or telling folks , OH don't worry ,   when it starts to get bad ,   YOU wont have toendure it .   

He and all were preparing their own to be faithful as they were being counted worthy to suffer shame for His name .

TRIBULATION is not an election ,  ITS AN APPOINTMENT given to all who live godly in CHRIST .

WE been lied to for way too long .   And I am warning us all,   OUR EYES will see this great scourge coming against the true lambs .

I mean look at some of the mindsets today .  IF you a good follower of Christ ,  HE wont let you go through tribulation .  YEAH , tell that to paul and every single

lamb who has not only suffered for JESUS sake , BUT WERE KILLED too.   

We better open bibles and learn all over , fresh and new, WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO BE A CHRISTAIN and WHAT THE COST OF IT WILL COST MANY .

Better be ready to pick up crowns of thorns , cause as HE suffered in this world , so shall we too .      Yall do know that is real scripture ..........Right .

Arm yourselves likewise ..........

WE NEED TO LEARN BIBLES and not from these men . 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In the mean time don't nobody take and give unto ceasar , that which is Gods alone .  Glorify God in body and in spirit .

Aka,  don't take no chip or rfid tattoe on our body , WHICH IS GODS , not even ours .    Cause I got a bad feeling many will,   when folks don't just disappear .

Dig in people.   Dig in ,  JESUS told us IN this world ye shall have tribulation .  And its coming to the west too .

Marvel not if in short time this world don't just turn on the last true ones standing , as all others have went under the inclusive fake unity love spell.

And ceasar WILL ask us to render unto HIM that which was to be Gods alone .      You are loved miss muffet.  But tribulation is coming and we must get built up

and ready not only to suffer for His name sake , LIKE OTHERS already are ,    but to die for His sake too .     ITS COMING and nothing will stop it .

BUT I GOT GOOD NEWS .   JESUS IS LORD and no matter what we suffer  HE will console us and we shall rejoice no matter what we lose nor what comes against us .

WE WIN ,  FOR JESUS DONE WON .     NO fear folks ,  JUST GREAT PEACE IN THE LORD .   Yet I know what is coming ,  YET NO FEAR

COUNT IT ALL but JOY TO HONOR THE ONE WHO HAS SAVED US .      

The Mark of the Beast will not even be implemented until the 7 year tribulation. We are not there yet. But the technology is out there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That's what I am so worried about .   Everyone thinks we gonna be raptured before the mark of the beast ,   THUS they will take it and think nothing of it .

Let me put a lil fear into some hearts .  WILLFULL SIN , is still willfull sin .    DO NOT take no chip or like device IN GODS TEMPLE .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

a christain witch is a figment of its own making.    An invention to do evil yet feel saved .

It is a product of an extreme lukewarm age .

Polar opposites .

A spirit of divination , NOT the Holy Spirit .

An spiritual oxymoron .

Other examples .   gaychristain ,   newage christain  ,    etc .

It is an example of one who thinks they can drink of the cup of belial and Christ .

One who can partake of darkness and light .

I suppose if I had one word for it to sum it all up it would simply be to say it is a      LIE .  

So do you believe this lady's assured destiny is the lake of fire?  How about a gay man who repents, receives Jesus and after striving for  a while, falls back into a lifestyle of satisfying old temptations?  Is there no other  option but the lake of fire for  him too?

Just now, Jostler said:

So do you believe this lady's assured destiny is the lake of fire?  How about a gay man who repents, receives Jesus and after striving for  a while, falls back into a lifestyle of satisfying old temptations?  Is there no other  option but the lake of fire for  him too?

Good thing you didn't say that to paul when he warned against sin and said who would not inherit the kingdom .

SO long as one walks in darkness, They do NOT KNOW GOD period .    that lady DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST and her end will be a lake of fire ,  IF

folks don't stop huggng her to hell, and actually warn her and maybe she would repent and come to Christ .  

We cant hug folks to hell .    As for any one who repents , they are restored again .    This warren One o ONE has got to stop .

So , instead of misunderstanding the grave ones ,  pray for us , that we would only increase in our exhortations and do all to sound out the pure doctrine .

Let us warn folks who claim to a christain ,  and if any who is called a brother or sister , be a fornicator , idolator , witch ,   coveteous ,  Don't even eat with such a one .

IF that sounds harsh ,  take it up with paul please .   Wait,   youcant , he is at rest .    Okay take it up with the bible and say its no good or their pattern is no good .

Wait,   Yeah, DONT DO THAT .    Just read it more than ever and get it engrained .   You will find out a lot of thoughts are too carnal THESE DAYS .

You are loved jostler , don't get offened at this .   But to continuously find opposition to biblical messages , by those who profess HIM ,   really tugs hard at my heart strings .

WE need to mature up fast .   And  feast on that bible , like you just cant get enough of it .    you are loved , be encouraged .   be encouraged .  Don't see this as an attack

SEE IT AS LOVE my friend .     We gotta do all and we gotta get busy .    Let us learn JESUS WELL and the BIBLE , those holy scrips , those pure letters , WILL DO THE JOB QUICKLY .

Feast ,    feast jostler with a renewed and pure hope .  Feast , be refreshed , oh let the first faith , the first love be refreshed on all hearts .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Yahweh never tells His people to trust man, mankind, society, man's governments, or religious things. 

He declares whoever puts their trust in any other god, any other thing, (including government/political party) ,

He curses.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Good thing you didn't say that to paul when he warned against sin and said who would not inherit the kingdom .

SO long as one walks in darkness, They do NOT KNOW GOD period .    that lady DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST and her end will be a lake of fire ,  IF

folks don't stop huggng her to hell, and actually warn her and maybe she would repent and come to Christ .  

We cant hug folks to hell .    As for any one who repents , they are restored again .    This warren One o ONE has got to stop .

So , instead of misunderstanding the grave ones ,  pray for us , that we would only increase in our exhortations and do all to sound out the pure doctrine .

Let us warn folks who claim to a christain ,  and if any who is called a brother or sister , be a fornicator , idolator , witch ,   coveteous ,  Don't even eat with such a one .

IF that sounds harsh ,  take it up with paul please .   Wait,   youcant , he is at rest .    Okay take it up with the bible and say its no good or their pattern is no good .

Wait,   Yeah, DONT DO THAT .    Just read it more than ever and get it engrained .   You will find out a lot of thoughts are too carnal THESE DAYS .

You are loved jostler , don't get offened at this .   But to continuously find opposition to biblical messages , by those who profess HIM ,   really tugs hard at my heart strings .

WE need to mature up fast .   And  feast on that bible , like you just cant get enough of it .    you are loved , be encouraged .   be encouraged .  Don't see this as an attack

SEE IT AS LOVE my friend .     We gotta do all and we gotta get busy .    Let us learn JESUS WELL and the BIBLE , those holy scrips , those pure letters , WILL DO THE JOB QUICKLY .

Feast ,    feast jostler with a renewed and pure hope .  Feast , be refreshed , oh let the first faith , the first love be refreshed on all hearts .

brother, I asked you  a question.  I didn't say anything yet.  You're responding in one  sense and  making a whole bunch of assumptions  about my reason for asking that are not accurate.  If the Bible...the BIBLE sheds light on this, and reveals any level of understanding  of this you have not apprehended, would you want  to know what it is?