IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

28 minutes ago, Jostler said:

So do you believe this lady's assured destiny is the lake of fire?  How about a gay man who repents, receives Jesus and after striving for  a while, falls back into a lifestyle of satisfying old temptations?  Is there no other  option but the lake of fire for  him too?

I did not read your last question .     If a gay man repents and then falls back into his old life style ,   IT WILL BE WORSE FOR HIM , than if he had never even known the way of righteousness .   Feel free to take this up with peter .   I KNOW I  seem as a cruel hateful wicked monster to many .   BUT I am just saying biblical truth .

But you got your answer .   THIS IS WHY if , as james said ,  one of YOU does ERR from the truth and one coverts the sinner from the error of his ways

He has saved A SOUL FROM DEATH and covered a mulititude  of sins .   Yall, we better start reading the bible for our selves .    watch how fast things can be cleared up

and how pure things are restored .      But as usual most folks flat out wont take this advice .    You are loved  jostlter .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I did not read your last question .     If a gay man repents and then falls back into his old life style ,   IT WILL BE WORSE FOR HIM , than if he had never even known the way of righteousness .   Feel free to take this up with peter .   I KNOW I  seem as a cruel hateful wicked monster to many .   BUT I am just saying biblical truth .

But you got your answer .   THIS IS WHY if , as james said ,  one of YOU does ERR from the truth and one coverts the sinner from the error of his ways

He has saved A SOUL FROM DEATH and covered a mulititude  of sins .   Yall, we better start reading the bible for our selves .    watch how fast things can be cleared up

and how pure things are restored .      But as usual most folks flat out wont take this advice .    You are love jostlter .   

so if a gay man is truly born again in a season of genuine repentance, accepts Jesus as savior but then falls back and never sustains His Lordship manifest in his life, he's going to the lake of fire?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

brother, I asked you  a question.  I didn't say anything yet.  You're responding in one  sense and  making a whole bunch of assumptions  about my reason for asking that are not accurate.  If the Bible...the BIBLE sheds light on this, and reveals any level of understanding  of this you have not apprehended, would you want  to know what it is? 

You must forgive me for that .   I am so used to folks just arguing and not hearing it .   

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

You must forgive me for that .   I am so used to folks just arguing and not hearing it .   

forgiven and forgotten :)   I see you, I know Who you love and Who you serve.  Got no questions there and we NEED that message of just STOPPING excusing sin and living like hell and thinking it's ok with Him.....it ain't.  You publish that message faithfully...repeatedly....in the face  of all kinds of resistance.  And you do it well.  I just have something on my heart to share and your message is the background it will highlight it and help display it :)   So I picked on you to try to open it up :)   Might need it's own thread tho :)

• Praise God! 2

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

so if a gay man is truly born again in a season of genuine repentance, accepts Jesus as savior but then falls back and never sustains His Lordship manifest in his life, he's going to the lake of fire?

YES . 

Peter knew it , so did paul ,

Better to have never known the way of righteousness, than after knowing it to return to the mud pen .    SO , if any does err,  WE NEED to take it far more serious , DONT WE .

We need to get up and do all to rebuke , correct , that person n hopes they repent .    

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES . 

Peter knew it , so did paul ,

Better to have never known the way of righteousness, than after knowing it to return to the mud pen .    SO , if any does err,  WE NEED to take it far more serious , DONT WE .

We need to get up and do all to rebuke , correct , that person n hopes they repent .    

ok, I know you love the Word.   So if the Word has in it, evidence that your understanding here  might  need some nuanced modification...would you be interested in seeing it?  In fact the Bible clearly says the  scenario I  outlined above, by itself, is not enough to condemn the born again to eternal  damnation. 

And it also does not deny all you've pointed to so far....the DIRE consequences for treating His  salvation lightlhy, despising His grace and willfully  continuing in sin....all that is true too...no contest, no doubt of it

Sacred cows will give us milk...for a time, but  if  you want the meat, you gotta kill those too

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Xethea said:

With the 3rd temple being finished in Jerusalem this year in May

Are u sure?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

New International Version
"But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.
Ezekiel 18:24

26 minutes ago, Jostler said:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

21 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

New International Version
"But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.
Ezekiel 18:24

pretty clear huh?  Accepting Jesus as Saviour and denying His Lordship puts one under sentence of death.  No argument here.  That's serious.  And furthermore, whatever good works someone may have managed to accumulate to their account get wiped out, not remembered....erased from His books.

Those who willfully choose to sin after receiving the grace of God in Christ....are going  to suffer incredible losses.   Serious, serious business and lots of lukewarm Christians need to take that warning seriously.

Edit to add:  we all should.  this is no issue we can afford to stand back and assume doesn't apply to us while inspecting the lives of others and standing in judgement of them....BIG TRAP.   We better have this Word spotlight  directed at our own hearts and let Him worry  about  them.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

I agree we are in the last days because people have become more mean & rude & they are not being held accountable,  even some churches have departed from true doctrines & have stopped preaching the true Gospel,  there's one group & this may seem shocking but there is a so called group of Christian witches that is meeting on Easter Sunday,  their claim is that Jesus used magic in his miracles,  to me that is outrageous,