IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, missmuffet said:

I guess we will have to wait and see. If many have instantly disappeared then you will have your answer. 

It just occurs to me that if we can say people have instantly disappeared we would have to witness them disappearing......that would mean we didn't ?:39::help:

Edited by Mike 2

On 2/24/2019 at 8:04 PM, simplejeff said:

New International Version
"But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.
Ezekiel 18:24

This pertains to fully keeping the law of the Old Testament, not the period of grace we now live in.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/24/2019 at 6:44 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:
On 2/24/2019 at 6:38 PM, Jostler said:

so if a gay man is truly born again in a season of genuine repentance, accepts Jesus as savior but then falls back and never sustains His Lordship manifest in his life, he's going to the lake of fire?

YES . 

Say friend. I know of someone who loved the Lord for many years, then was overcome with lust for a married woman, killed her husband and took her for his own wife.
Was he saved?
Did he become unsaved?
If he confessed his sin, and repented
Did he get re saved?
If he died before he repented,
did he go into the lake of fire?

The mans name was King David  ( Who God called a "man after God's own heart").......

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

32 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

This pertains to fully keeping the law of the Old Testament, not the period of grace we now live in.

No.  It is found in the NT also.   Seek, seek, keep seeking.   

So often,  it is found,  in complete harmony with all Scripture.

Even more serious now, today, than in ancient Israel,  etc...

Grace doesn't excuse sin.  

Luk 11:32
The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented G3340 at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Tools

Luk 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, G3340 ye shall all likewise perish.

Tools

Luk 13:5

Tools

Luk 15:7
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, G3340 more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Tools

Luk 15:10
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. G3340

Tools

Luk 16:30
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. G3340

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, R. Hartono said:

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Are we in this last days perilous time ? 

Really?  Has there ever been any doubt !?

If it is just barely that the righteous are saved,  what is to become of the ungodly world ?

A lie is called the truth;   every day.    The truth is called a lie,  every day.   Every government.  Every publication almost.  Every school almost.   If God did not save for Himself a remnant,  there would be no one alive.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

ITS ALL SORCERY ,  but you know that makes it even worse ,  THEY DO IT IN JESUS NAME .    GOD IS NOT WELL PLEASED at all .

Daily.  Growing abominations.  

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented G3340 at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Tools

Tools

Tools

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, G3340 more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Tools

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. G3340

Tools

And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. G3340

This is pertaining to a person today accepting the grace and forgiveness that comes through Christ that is now available. The Ezekiel verses are pertaining to someone trying to only follow the law which is "follow it all or fail".

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Tools

Tools

Tools

Tools

Tools

Every scripture in torah is good and wholesome .   Every thing written is for the church , that we also learn NOT to lust after nor do the evil they did .

I cant believe folks use grace to omit or excuse holy scripture examples .     What kind of grace does that .  

Its a war ,  and I have fully decided not only to double down on the exhortations ,   but the triple down .

I realize with no doubt period what this will cost me .  To be hated even more , to be called wicked and evil only more .

But the Love of Christ compels me .    Putting Christ first above everyone or every thing.  IF folks truly knew him , they would REJOICE that I have said this .

For if a man puts JESUS above all, THAT MAN is going to do all  to look out for the welfare of others , even if for his love he is hated .

I gotta go out the way  I came in .     I have to do what I must do .   knowing the cost ,   ITS ONLY GAIN .    hands up and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Sower said:

Say friend. I know of someone who loved the Lord for many years, then was overcome with lust for a married woman, killed her husband and took her for his own wife.
Was he saved?
Did he become unsaved?
If he confessed his sin, and repented
Did he get re saved?
If he died before he repented,
did he go into the lake of fire?

The mans name was King David  ( Who God called a "man after God's own heart").......

David repented .     If a true christain does evil they will repent .     Had he died in his sin he would have had no hope .  But GOD led him to repent .

SO much he would not take anything from anyone . HE was going to make that work that would be worthy of repentance .

David repented ,  but if a man repents not ,  prepare to hear ,  BUENO BYE .    I never knew you .   Now lets get serious against sin Gary .

I gave up sitting under the wrong ones long ago .  I have erred myself ,  But I have repented by the grace of GOD .

But if a man resists the unction , the correction of GOD and remains in willfull sin ,  THEIR WILL BE NO MORE sacrifice for sins .  A man must repent .

SO let me go ahead and triple down like I said I would and answer this .  IF a gay man repents ,  but then returns to the mire ,  HIS END WILL BE WORSE than his beginning

FOR truly it had better for that man to NEVER have known the way of righteousness, than after KNOWING IT , return to the mud pit .

OKAY , let me say it one more time .  And whoever has ears to hear , let them hear and eyes to see let them see.

IF a man was repented , came and knew the way of righteousness , and after knowing it returns to the  mire ,  His end will be worse than had he never even KNWON the way

of righteousness .     HERE to fore , let james remind ,  BROTHERS and SISTERS if any of you DOES err from the TRUTH and one CONVERTS the sinner FROM the error of his ways

He has saved a soul FROM DEATH and covered a multitude of sins .

I am only going to triple down Gary .    But you are loved my friend .  You are .    Just keep digging in the bible and keep learning as we all must do . 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, Jostler said:

pretty clear huh?  Accepting Jesus as Saviour and denying His Lordship puts one under sentence of death.  No argument here.  That's serious.  And furthermore, whatever good works someone may have managed to accumulate to their account get wiped out, not remembered....erased from His books.

Those who willfully choose to sin after receiving the grace of God in Christ....are going  to suffer incredible losses.   Serious, serious business and lots of lukewarm Christians need to take that warning seriously. 

Edit to add:  we all should.  this is no issue we can afford to stand back and assume doesn't apply to us while inspecting the lives of others and standing in judgement of them....BIG TRAP.   We better have this Word spotlight  directed at our own hearts and let Him worry  about  them.

Those who willfully choose to sin after receiving the grace of God in Christ....are going  to suffer incredible losses.

You better believe they are .    For those who sin willfully After receiving the knowledge , THEIR WONT BE NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS .

THEY wont be saved my friend .    No more sacrifice for sins .     We better rebuke , go out on an all out correction fire mode ,  for many souls are now in grave danger .

Many must be rebuked , corrected and hopefully repent and are restored .   

We gotta keep it real .     For if one comes and knows the way of righteousness , and after knowing It returns to the mud pit

THEIR latter END is worse than had they never even known Him .   SOUND THE TRUMPETS and warn the wicked to repent . DO IT , DO IT NOW , we are running out of time .

THE DELUSOIN has began and worse it will get .  AND all who go under and believe the lie , the delusion , THEIR ONLY END IS DAMNATION .

FOR GOD allows it ,  HE allows the strong delusion SO THAT THEY WILL TRULY BELIEVE THE LIE and BE DAMNED .    I speak not of rick warrens god , for he preaches lies

I SPEAK of the BIBLCAL GOD .    WE must learn HIM . HURRY and read more than ever .   FOR if a man sees the weapon approaching and sounds not the warning

ALL blood will be on his head . THIS IS Not the popes god I speak , its not rick warrens , its not the emergents or the false prosperity one .

ITS THE TRUE GOD I tell of .  HIS WORDS ENDURE FOREVER and cannot be broken . HE WILL DO as HE HAS SAID if men repent not .   

• Brilliant! 1