Sign in to follow this  
simplejeff

Misnomer: 'Ultra' Truth in Christ Jesus. By the Bible.

God's Word.  Best of all Truth.  The enemy defeated, exposed.    Short excerpt of long lesson/page/chapter ...

" The Mind a Battlefield

The Spiritual Man, CFP, Vol. 3, Part 8 THE ANALYSIS OF THE SOUL-THE MIND, Ch. 1, by Watchman Nee

THE MIND OF MAN is his organ of thought. Through it he is equipped to know, think, imagine, remember, and understand. Man’s intellect, reasoning, wisdom and cleverness all pertain to the mind. Broadly speaking the mind is the brain. Mind is a psychological term whereas brain is a physiological term. The mind of psychology is the brain of physiology. Man’s mind occupies a large place in his life because his thought easily influences his action.
Before Regeneration

According to the Bible the mind of man is unusual in that it constitutes a battlefield where Satan and his evil spirits contend against the truth and hence against the believer. We may illustrate as follows. ... ... ..."

... .... (long page at url)

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mindbattlefield.htm

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The Mind a Battlefield

It is why we need 'bible biased brains' as per Romans 12:1+2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Romans 12 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

12 I exhort you, therefore, brothers, in view of God’s mercies, to offer yourselves as a sacrifice, living and set apart for God. This will please him; it is the logical “Temple worship” for you. In other words, do not let yourselves be conformed to the standards of the ‘olam hazeh. Instead, keep letting yourselves be transformed by the renewing of your minds; so that you will know what God wants and will agree that what he wants is good, satisfying and able to succeed. For I am telling every single one of you, through the grace that has been given to me, not to have exaggerated ideas about your own importance. Instead, develop a sober estimate of yourself based on the standard which God has given to each of you, namely, trust.

6 hours ago, Who me said:

It is why we need 'bible biased brains' as per Romans 12:1+2.

:)   ....    Do you think Jesus had/has a Bible based brain ? 

15 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Do you think Jesus had/has a Bible based brain ? 

He wrote it, so didn't need  a bible biased brain, he already know it inside out.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, simplejeff said:

God's Word.  Best of all Truth.  The enemy defeated, exposed.    Short excerpt of long lesson/page/chapter ...

" The Mind a Battlefield

The Spiritual Man, CFP, Vol. 3, Part 8 THE ANALYSIS OF THE SOUL-THE MIND, Ch. 1, by Watchman Nee

THE MIND OF MAN is his organ of thought. Through it he is equipped to know, think, imagine, remember, and understand. Man’s intellect, reasoning, wisdom and cleverness all pertain to the mind. Broadly speaking the mind is the brain. Mind is a psychological term whereas brain is a physiological term. The mind of psychology is the brain of physiology. Man’s mind occupies a large place in his life because his thought easily influences his action.
Before Regeneration

According to the Bible the mind of man is unusual in that it constitutes a battlefield where Satan and his evil spirits contend against the truth and hence against the believer. We may illustrate as follows. ... ... ..."

... .... (long page at url)

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mindbattlefield.htm

Sorry, what was the misnomer alluded to in the thread title exactly, simplejeff? (Call me simplemichael maybe, for not picking it up)

Hey, it was good to read brother Watchman's material once more, especially this conclusion below.

QUOTE FROM THE MIND A BATTLEFIELD - Watchman Nee chapter.

Consequently, we can see that in all the occurrences of a believer’s life, whether special or ordinary, everything which proceeds from evil spirits strips the proper functioning from his mind. The Holy Spirit, however, never does.

6 hours ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

Jesus wrote the bible?

As it say, 'All Scripture is God breathed etc. Who do you think did the inspiring?

May I also suggest investigate what the trinity means?

If All are God who inspired the scriptures, God the Father, or was it God the Son, or was it God the Spirit or was it just God.,

10 hours ago, Who me said:

As it say, 'All Scripture is God breathed etc. Who do you think did the inspiring?

May I also suggest investigate what the trinity means?

If All are God who inspired the scriptures, God the Father, or was it God the Son, or was it God the Spirit or was it just God.,

Yeah, well Hey, Right on, Who me - Jesus IS the WORD - so let's all go figure!!!

Joh 1:1-14
(1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2)  The same was in the beginning with God.
(3)  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
(4)  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
(5)  And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehends it not.
(6)  There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
(7)  The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
(8)  He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
(9)  That was the true Light, which lights every man that cometh into the world.
(10)  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
(11)  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12)  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
(13)  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(14)  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:22 AM, Michael37 said:

Sorry, what was the misnomer alluded to in the thread title exactly, simplejeff? (Call me simplemichael maybe, for not picking it up)

"ultra" related:   I don't know if it is wide spread as in millions, or only a few thousand deceived.... maybe only a few hundred or less ?

Video Mirrored from its Original Source at: Produced by Jonathan Kleck and Clay Eudaly. .... This Satanic false teaching . ... In this video you will find hard evidence against the CIA MK-Ultra mind control techniques on TV, an absurdly fake ...

Sign in to follow this