• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Forgiveness is an act of volition. Our wills are engaged in transferring a gracious vibe from ourselves to applicable others. The Holy Spirit is available to help anyone struggling to engage in giving for cancelation of debts.

2Ti 2:14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.

Pro 3:27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so.
Rom 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

I don't know,  or I am not allowed to say,  whether 1to3 has sinned.   It is a mystery today.......

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Simple Jeff, can you forgive? or has God given you the capacity of forgiveness?

Do you , 1to3,  know Hebrew ?

Do you know how many languages have no vowels ?  (including Hebrew long ago,  perhaps some today even, in texts that have not been changed and have not been altered)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

The question was not addressed to you unless you have two different accounts on Worthy.

No, just the one account but I exercise the freedom to editorialise any post. Forgive me please if this offends you, 1to3.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

No, just the one account but I exercise the freedom to editorialise any post. Forgive me please if this offends you, 1to3. 

lol, thanks for responding , no it does not offend me.

Am a seeker just like everyone  else who tries to get to the truth of things.

In Christ Jesus Always

God bless;

1to3

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Do you , 1to3,  know Hebrew ?

Before going there can you answer my question

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
  2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Simple Jeff, can you forgive? or has God given you the capacity of forgiveness?

in your own words:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

Before going there can you answer my question

in your own words:

No.   It appears the question posed is like the religious leaders trying to catch Jesus with a trick question (i.e. dishonest motives).  (my memory is not good enough, nor aimed at, remembering the nature of past posts of yours)

It was and is non-sequitur with no basis nor reasonable reason for it.  

It's like someone asking out of the blue in church from the podium if someone , say a mother of 3 toddlers,   can understand 3rd grade English.  

55 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No.   It appears the question posed is like the religious leaders trying to catch Jesus with a trick question (i.e. dishonest motives).  (my memory is not good enough, nor aimed at, remembering the nature of past posts of yours)

It's like someone asking out of the blue in church from the podium if someone , say a mother of 3 toddlers,   can understand 3rd grade English.  

55 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

My answer back to you simple Jeff since you choose to not to answer to us what forgiveness means to you in your opinion and then chastise me for asking the question? And then respond by viewing me as a Pharisee ???? Is it not perhaps YOU who deflects the answers of the meaning of salvation who imputes your own condemnation for lack of answering the question but with impunity accusing another?

Matthew 23:13

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.

Matthew 23:15

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Mark 7:6à

And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;

2 Timothy 3:16 à

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Simple Jeff, if you can't give an answer in your own words about what forgiveness in Christ means to you , and think it to be a trick question, and seem to be wishing those who asked the question such as me, to be not of God, well I can only be sad for you and pray God enlightens you with His Mercy and Grace, because once you receive His undeserved Mercy and Grace such petulent words would not proceed from the mouth which has NOT the Holy Spirit reflected.

So then i can only pray for you in Christ Jesus, that His Mercy and Grace fall on your continence..

In Christ Jesus;

1to3

Edited by 1to3
  • Praying! 1