Sign in to follow this  
DavidFilm

Against All Odds

My Survival Against  All Odds
by Dr. David Film
This is at: Alturl.com/6ionj
     When I was twenty one, my mother died of cancer. Soon after, I went to see a friend of my mother’s. Her name was Annie. Annie was in the same labor room as my mother when I was about to be born. Annie was about to give birth as well, and she and my mother became good friends from then on. 

Annie told me (at twenty one) that when my mother was in labor, she mentioned that she wanted a baby girl. She had three boys in a row, and did not want any more boys!  Back then, there were no tests to determine the sex of an unborn baby, so everyone’s hopes were up, including the doctors. For not only did my mother want a baby girl, but earlier in the pregnancy, she wanted an abortion, and the doctor talked her out of it. I can only speculate, but probably the reason she wanted no more children was because she was afraid it might be another boy,  and the doctor encouraged her, that it might be a girl.  

In any case, when I was born, everyone’s hopes were dashed.  My mother went into a fit of depression, and just faced the wall.  Annie even had to nurse me until it was time to go home.  The doctor did the only thing he could do, commit me to God at birth.  To this day, he had no idea what that moment meant for the rest of my life. 

Keep in mind that this all happened in NEW YORK CITY.  I will tell you why I am descriing all this in just a moment.  

I had always sensed God’s hand on my life, that He somehow was in control of it, and had a plan for me, although I could not possibly understand how or why for years. But in the midst of this inner sense I had, my life was a history of persecution. All through school, my classmates zeroed in on me as an easy target to boost their own self image at my expense. Add to this my home life. My parents continually fought, with strife, contention, violence, and indescribable conditions.

So why am I saying all this?   I just recently discovered that Mayor Cuomo of New York City passed a bill into law stating that AFTER 9 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY, when a mother GIVES BIRTH to a child, she has the OPTION, AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO IT, to decide whether or not SHE WANTS TO KEEP IT!!   I am not talking about giving it up for adoption.  I am talking abortion!   If  some law was passed like this in 1945, what would have happened to me?!!   Once we cross over the line of ABORTION AFTER BIRTH, where is it going to stop?

Dr. David Film

I hate Abortion. You always had God looking after you David.

Sign in to follow this