IGNORED

REVELATION: Vision 2. The Enthroned Son of Man.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Vision 2. The Enthroned Son of Man.

In this second vision, I believe we see the Enthroned Son of Man on His own throne, appointed by His Father. He has been invested with all power and authority by the Father to execute His will. In His right hand is the seven sealed scroll.

The Father says, “I have set my King on my holy hill of Zion.” (Ps.2: 6)

The Son, who is the Heir, receives His inheritance of the nations, to deal with them for their rebellion.

“You are My Son....ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.

You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter`s vessel.” (Ps. 2: 7 - 9)

What do you see of the Enthroned Son of Man, the Heir, in Rev. 4 - 7.   

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheThrone.thumb.jpg.1e2a8c44c54255e324c73308963be66d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I see Jesus entering that throne room at 5:6.  I do not see him there from 4:1 till 5:6.  I believe he must have been on Earth at this time John received this vision, which must be from the past (around 30 AD or so).,

6 hours ago, Spock said:

I see Jesus entering that throne room at 5:6.  I do not see him there from 4:1 till 5:6.  I believe he must have been on Earth at this time John received this vision, which must be from the past (around 30 AD or so).,

Hi Spock,

Thank you for coming and sharing your thoughts. Other people may think this too, so it is good to discuss it.

I agree that we see the Lord as the Lion of Judah and the Lamb as if slain, in Rev. 5: 5 & 6, however that is NOT all of the Lord`s titles.

THE THRONE

Let us look at Rev. 4 the throne.`.....behold a throne set in heaven...`

The word `throne,` in Gk, is `thronos,` meaning power and authority. The word `set` in Gk, is `keimai,` meaning appointed.  

So we see that this power (throne) was appointed (set) in heaven. Who appointed it? We read that the Father did, and appointed His Son as King there.

`The LORD (God the Father ).....I have set (appointed)  My King on my holy hill of Zion.` (Ps. 2: 6)

THE DESCRIPTIONS

So do we read of any descriptions that reveal that this power (throne) is His, appointed by the Father?

`And He who sat upon there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.` (Rev. 4: 3)

We know that these jewels, the jasper & sardius are the first and last stone of the High Priest`s breastplate. So who is the `first and last?` Also the first and last encompass all of the other stones that make up the High Priest`s breastplate. Thus I would say that this represents the Lord as High Priest there being appointed this power, (throne).

THE MEANINGS

Then we look at the meanings of those jewels, (gem stones) and find that they describe the Lord.

Conqueror - jasper (for Naphtali), meaning to gain the victory, to conquer. (Gen 30: 8)

Power & Dominion - sardius (for Judah), meaning to use the hand, indicating power & dominion. (Gen. 29: 35)

Heir - emerald (for Reuben / first-born) meaning see a son - first-born.

Covenant - rainbow. (Gen. 9: 13)

Thus I can see that this power (throne) appointed (set) in the angelic realm is for the Son, the heir, whom the Father will appoint. The Son is revealed as the High priest upon a throne, thus being a king, a KingPriest. There is only one High Priest who will be appointed as a KingPriest in third heaven, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ.  

Psalm 2 tells us the timing. If we read that then we can discuss that too.  

Both of us having been teachers, I think you, (& hope, others) will appreciate me setting my comments out as such, and not just lots of writing.

Marilyn.

Some people think that this throne set up (appointed) in the angelic realm, is God the Father`s throne. I can understand why they think that, for we `see` God the Father reach out and give His Son the scroll.

However we know from scripture that God is a Spirit, (John 4: 24) and thus this is a pictorial representation so that we can understand what is happening.

God the Father is appointing His Son with the power (throne) & authority as King in the angelic realm. (Ps. 2: 6)

`The LORD (God the Father ).....I have set (appointed)  My King on my holy hill of Zion.` (Ps. 2: 6)

So where is the Father`s throne, (power & authority)?

Remember Lucifer desired to `ascend` to God`s throne.

`Lucifer…..I will  ascend ….I will exalt my throne….I will be like the Most High…` (Isa. 14: 13 & 14)

God`s throne, (power and authority) is in the highest heavens, the heaven of heavens. (Ps. 68: 33,  Deut. 10: 14) This is beyond the angelic realm and not visible, it is beyond the created realms that He made.

Thus this throne, (power) set up, (appointed) in the angelic realm is the Son`s, appointed position by the Father.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/1/2019 at 4:31 PM, Marilyn C said:

THE THRONE

Let us look at Rev. 4 the throne.`.....behold a throne set in heaven...`

The word `throne,` in Gk, is `thronos,` meaning power and authority. The word `set` in Gk, is `keimai,` meaning appointed.  

So we see that this power (throne) was appointed (set) in heaven. Who appointed it? We read that the Father did, and appointed His Son as King there.

THE DESCRIPTIONS

So do we read of any descriptions that reveal that this power (throne) is His, appointed by the Father?

`And He who sat upon there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.` (Rev. 4: 3)

We know that these jewels, the jasper & sardius are the first and last stone of the High Priest`s breastplate. So who is the `first and last?` Also the first and last encompass all of the other stones that make up the High Priest`s breastplate. Thus I would say that this represents the Lord as High Priest there being appointed this power, (throne).

Rev 4:1 "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven"

"after this" refers to a NEW, separate vision, and NOT a time stamp saying that it refers to something that happens AFTER the church age (letters to the churches) like the rapture as some insinuate.

The "door opened" is in heaven and "I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Thus we are told when the door is opened, then the following will start. 

Now, when was this door opened?

Acts 14:27 "And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles"

On the other side of it, we can also point to the rapture and see what happens to this door...

Luke 13:23 "

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

The logical conclusion suggests this refers BACK to the first century. The scroll is written on both sides - I tend to believe this refers to prophecy unfolding for BOTH the Jews and the Church. At the 6th seal, it is said to "unfurl like the clouds of heaven" or something like that. Anyway, it represents the last 2000 years of history. Prophecy for both the Jews and the Church since both covenants are in effect. That's right the NEW covenant was confirmed at the start of the 70th week with the baptism of Jesus. Thus creating overlapping covenants (a two-sided scroll). I am suggesting this scroll is the "sealed" part of the 70 weeks prophecy.

The four beasts (Holy Spirit) say Jesus (He and God are one) is worthy to receive glory, honor, and power. The "right hand" represents glory, wisdom, power, strength and is even symbolized as Jesus in Scripture (Exod. 15:6, Deut. 33:2, Psa. 17:7, 18:35, 20:6, 48:10, 77:10, 78:54, 80:15, 89:25, 110:1, 110:5, Eccl 10:2). In these early chapters, Jesus is ONLY given a few accolades whereas after the rapture and at the end of the tribulation, He is given several more. 

The sealing is symbolized in Isa 29:10 "

For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

And also described in ...

Neh. 9:38 "And because of all this we make a sure covenant, and write it; and our princes, Levites, and priests, seal unto it." Faith in Jesus involves entering into a covenant with Him.

Esther 8:8 "Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse." Sealing here means what is inside CANNOT be erased or changed. 

Chapter 5 is just a continuation of chapter 4. The Lamb "stood up in the midst of the throne". This could mean He was already there because He was actually in/on the throne along with God all along. 

3 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Chapter 5 is just a continuation of chapter 4. The Lamb "stood up in the midst of the throne". This could mean He was already there because He was actually in/on the throne along with God all along. 

Hi DonkeySpeaksAgain,

This thread is about the Enthroned Son of Man. Please keep to the topic. If you wish to discuss those other details there are plenty of other threads to do just that. Your last comments were appropriate, however we need to remember that Jesus IS GOD, NOT just `with` God. He is part of the Godhead.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/1/2019 at 8:56 AM, Spock said:

I agree! It is God the Father on the throne. If Jesus were there, He would be at the Father's right hand.

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi DonkeySpeaksAgain,

This thread is about the Enthroned Son of Man. Please keep to the topic. If you wish to discuss those other details there are plenty of other threads to do just that. Your last comments were appropriate, however we need to remember that Jesus IS GOD, NOT just `with` God. He is part of the Godhead.

Marilyn.

I acknowledge your topic. But if you point to chapter 4 to show us the topic, you will be in error.  Make no mistake, when He ascended, He went to sit at the right hand of the Father - NOT in the Father's place. Stephen SAW Him at the Father's right hand.

I will add, someone who has been in the throne room, but God prayed back, saw Jesus walk right into the Father and the two become ONE. But then walk right back out again, with fireworks showing! 

Edited by iamlamad

23 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I acknowledge your topic. But if you point to chapter 4 to show us the topic, you will be in error.  Make no mistake, when He ascended, He went to sit at the right hand of the Father - NOT in the Father's place. Stephen SAW Him at the Father's right hand.

Hi iamlamad,

I agree that Jesus ascended to the Father`s right hand, as God`s word tells us. And that throne is `far above all.` It is NOT in the created order that God made, it is in the highest. Whereas in the angelic realm God the Father is setting up, appointing His Son to have rulership visibly there. Let us compare the two thrones.

A. GOD`S THRONE : Highest heavens - Father and Son, (& Holy Spirit). `Christ....seated ...at the right hand .....far above all..` (Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

B. THE SONS OWN THRONE: Underneath. The angelic realm. A throne is `set` up by the Godhead.  `a throne set in heaven....many angels around the throne...` (Rev. 4: 2,   5: 11)

These are the two thrones that the Lord spoke of -

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on MY THRONE, as I overcame and sat down with My Father on HIS THRONE.` (Rev. 3: 21)

If you want to discuss then we need to look at scripture and not just opinions.

Marilyn.

BTW we need to remember that the Lord is ruler in both places as He is part of the Godhead. The Father desires and planned that His Son would have all rulership in the created order, visibly for all to see.