Sign in to follow this  
Sybille

Sharing

Hi! I am new and I thought I would like to share some of my scripture that I am meditating on.

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Do all things with out grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain." Phil. 2:12-16

I often do a self examination of my walk with the Lord.  Yes, often I want to see His plans and ask His will, but time must be made to search out if I get into grumbling or disputing. It is easy to do these days and it tarnishes the light of God. Praise the mercy of the Lord  for His forgiveness when we come to him and repent.     

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Welcome to Worthy, Sibille, and join the rest of us who also are so prone to error.  We are made worthy by the blood of the Lamb.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Sibille, and welcome to Worthy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, Sybille... :)  Welcome to Worthy!

Hi!! Thanks for the welcome. I am new to chat and may need some help negotiating the site. There are so many interesting things to check out but most important are friends to get in touch with.