When my wife and I lived in St. Charles, MO, we had one Shetland Sheepdog and two Pomeranians.  The breeder we got these two Pomeranians recommended a Veterinarian Facility (Noah's Ark) in Columbia, MO based on quality of service and economics.  They had three Vets who were all great, but they were about 100 miles away.

So I noticed some blood in Jessie's urine and called Noah's Ark and set up an appointment to take her in.  They requested we keep her from urinating so it would be easier to get a urine sample when we got to the vet.  So we kept her in a pet carrier on the trip to Columbia.  So we got her to the vet and my wife asked me to hold Jessie until a nurse was available.  So she sat on my lap with her legs spread apart, one back leg on each of my legs. 

Suddenly I felt a warm and wet "area" on my jeans slowly spreading.  Jessie had urinated on me and there was nothing I could do about it.  So my wife notified the nurse what happened.  Then the nurse told the vet when asked about a urine sample that the only urine sample was currently being worn!  Eventually, I handed off Jessie and tried to dry my jeans, as best I could.  Needless to say, everyone had a good laugh at my expense. 

• Haha 2

Oh no! :shocked: 😁

• Thumbs Up 1

yeah yeah  blame the dog and think we will believe you ??  :rofl:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

yeah yeah  blame the dog and think we will believe you ??  :rofl:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!  ☺️

• Haha 1

Sam was our first dog, a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie).  Before he was one, we got Jessie (Pomeranian), our second dog.  Jessie respected Sam as her big brother and followed him around our big yard.  Being a male, Sam like to "mark" his territory.  At that time, we had a big elm tree in the middle of the yard.  Sam went up to the tree and lifted his leg to do his thing.  Jessie followed him and wanted to see what he was doing.  Unfortunately, she got a face full of what he was doing.  She shook it off and the two remained good buddies.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this