Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Lately I have been thinking a lot about God, man and the infinite universe. I was reading an article this morning about scientist softening their denial of God, or the spiritual supernatural.

One day God brought my me back to the real problem which is not wondering about the God connection. The real problem is Christ and unbelief. I don't believe they will ever come to a solid conclusion. The infinite is far to vast and there are to many roosters in the hen house. Make no mistake Jesus is the thorn in the side of world and its sin.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

53 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

The real problem is Christ and unbelief.

And a large part of that unbelief is the presupositions people hold that cause them to distort their understanding of facts to fit their preconcieved ideas.

Like, they ignore the fact that science as we know it rest/depends upon Christianity and its understanding of the universe.

Only Christianity believes in a consitent and reasonable universe that can be understood.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I don't believe they will ever come to a solid conclusion.

Shalom Mike,

That's true. The Scriptures say that not everyone will believe. In fact, some have been made blind to see the light because they cherished the darkness.  Very sad and very scary.

Therefore, some people I debate with passionately, whereas others I don't.  Some only encourage you to speak about the Bible in order to have comedic/mocking material to use against Christians, and have no intention of learning or understanding.  

Praise Yahweh that he chose us to see and comprehend the light of the Messiah!  I can't imagine life without Him in it!  

Love & Shalom

• 2 weeks later...

While watching a show it was mentioned "eternal life" and it suddenly hit me that eternal life has always been from everlasting to everlasting. eternal life Is the key to existence. Until science can connect with  that which is spirit they cannot figure out that which is the universe depends on everything that is sptirual eternal is the key to existence  temporal  

Take a black board with nothing on it. It is void. Take a piece of chalk and make a white dot on the void. The dot came from the chalk. Now in your mind say there was never any chalk. One second the void was void, but now there is a white dot so the  void the next second is no longer void. This is the universe which wasn't but now is and the key to existence 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

A Christian bases his faith on what is not seen. Most scientists put their knowledge above God. A scientist is clueless when it  compares to what God knows. 

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:46 PM, missmuffet said:

A Christian bases his faith on what is not seen. Most scientists put their knowledge above God. A scientist is clueless when it  compares to what God knows. 

The fool has said there is no God. If there is no God then there would be no anything else

Guest In Him
4 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

The fool has said there is no God. If there is no God then there would be no anything else

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Ps 14 KJV

Hi Mike.  I find this interesting:  "There is" is added.."The fool hath said in his heart, "No, God"".

11 minutes ago, In Him said:

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Ps 14 KJV

Hi Mike.  I find this interesting:  "There is" is added.."The fool hath said in his heart, "No, God"".

I notice the Psalm is looking at those people who live without fear or respect for God. We see it from another perspective being God does not exist in creation

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, In Him said:

Interesting, very interesting thought. ????

Could it be, He wasn’t stating “there is no God.” But expressing his hearts desire that there is “no God.” 

Most interesting with the ramifications, something to ponder before God. 

Blessings 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me