• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/14/1958

A tough section in the Bible needs to be addressed and that is 1 Timothy 2:14-15

"And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."

When I became born again I was so in love with the Lord (I sill am). I read the Bible and received  such peace and happiness. But, when I came across this section of scripture I must admit it brought tears. I have come to an understanding between the Lord and myself. This is what I learned.

11"And he said, "Who told you that you were naked?  Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"

The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."

Then the Lord God said to the woman, ""What is this you have done?"

The Woman said,  "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

15   "And I will put enmity between you and the Woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;  with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." Gen 3: 11-13, 15-16

The woman sinned but confessed it to the Lord when asked. Indicating the need that we must confess our sin so that redemption is possible.   The Lord then provided the plan of redemption for the world  by way of the woman's  offspring Jesus.  The consequence of sin is death but instead life is brought forth in pain  during childbearing.  Then the Lord gave a desire and a rule over the women which will prove life saving for Mary the mother of  Jesus.  Praise the Lord for his love for women. The gospel message is revealed through her. She is rightly named Eve "Mother of all the living"

Tell me of your understanding, and ladies how this scripture effects you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

16 minutes ago, Sybille said:

A tough section in the Bible needs to be addressed and that is 1 Timothy 2:14-15

The only Being that could save mankind from their sin is God... 'Jesus' came and lived sinless, though tempted in every was as we yet without sin, fulfilling the righteous standard of the law...  He now offers that righteous Life as an exchange for our own ruined life! He 'IS' the fulfillment in faith, hope and love :) both now an into the eternity of all things becoming new...