backontrack

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Our world today is like one big Simpsons episode. But that will change. In God's perfect timing Jesus Christ will rapture the Church and God will bring His wrath and judgment on our sinful world. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

It helps to turn off cable tv news channels and never turn them  on again.

I watch TV but even so it is in your bible too it is so sad that we humans are such a waring people I wonder if when God told the Jews to kill hole societies if they had a conscience it would be like killing someone today no different except it was justified by God. One cannot avoid or ignore violence it's everywhere and I just get tired of it seeing it and long to get the heck out of this world come Lord Jesus Come.

11 hours ago, Cletus said:

what has man and woman done to the world?

polluted it with sin.  its cursed.  weeds, thorns, sweaty brows, labor pains, spiritual blindness, death entered, etc. 

what has God done to rectify this?  gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

its the only real hope we have in this world. 

Sure not the animals causing the wickedness nor the bugs it is Man And Woman that's what they have done to our world welcome to humanity and yes the only hope we have is Jesus!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

22 hours ago, backontrack said:

Every war is mostly based on religion

I beg to differ.. most wars were not religious in motivation, look it up.

It's true that most big powerful nations and empires are interested in expanding their territory.. as was Briton to make our country their "Alaska or Hawaii".

The war(s) that America fought against Briton was to gain freedom of religion which is obvious in it's importance, so not all wars are bad in their purpose.. aside from the actual casualties that result. Today America is the leading nation that declares the gospel, sparking in other nations to do likewise.

In the Second Coming there will be the final battle at Armageddon.. when Jesus Christ Himself fights warfare against the army of the antichrist.

Only after that will weapons of war be repurposed into agricultural purposes.

Don't ask for wars to stop before the due time. But support God's plan and will be done.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I kinda like life, in fact love it. Praise God for the pleasure of it.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Joulre2abba said:

Don't ask for wars to stop before the due time. But support God's plan and will be done.

No.

Pray for peace,  not war.

All the wars originated, were promoted, started and propagated by the same enemy of Christ - for death , destruction, mayhem, control,  to create more chaos (ending later in more control)......

God's Vengeance is being stored up for those who shed blood since Abel.

ALL the wars in our lifetimes, and in the last 200 years , and longer.......   bad.  Contrived.  Based on lies and deception.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

It's true that most big powerful nations and empires are interested in expanding their territory.. as was Briton to make our country their "Alaska or Hawaii".

The war(s) that America fought against Briton was to gain freedom of religion which is obvious in it's importance, so not all wars are bad in their purpose.. aside from the actual casualties that result. Today America is the leading nation that declares the gospel, sparking in other nations to do likewise.

In the Second Coming there will be the final battle at Armageddon.. when Jesus Christ Himself fights warfare against the army of the antichrist.

Only after that will weapons of war be repurposed into agricultural purposes.

Satan is a religion and many a war fought to stop him world war 1 world war 2 Satan tried to kill all the Jews, some were just fought for difference of opinion. The next big war will be all about religion and Satan don't kid yourself.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 hours ago, Cletus said:

what has man and woman done to the world?

polluted it with sin.  its cursed.  weeds, thorns, sweaty brows, labor pains, spiritual blindness, death entered, etc. 

what has God done to rectify this?  gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

its the only real hope we have in this world. 

I don't expect many praises for what I say next ,   But if we DENY HIM , HE will DENY US .

But a man might say , but I say JESUS is LORD ,  I don't deny the faith .

IF we  deny His sayings ,  WE DID DENY HIM and the faith and are even worse than an infidel .

But lets , let paul remind us concerning one of the things JESUS had said .

IF any man provides not for others , specially those of his own house ,  HE has DENIED the FAITH , HE is worse than an infidel .

A hearer but not a doer ,  IS LOST and knows nothing .    I had to remind of us this ,  cause I am seeing a tidal of wave of some wacked out stuff getting taught .

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

No.

Pray for peace,  not war.

All the wars originated, were promoted, started and propagated by the same enemy of Christ - for death , destruction, mayhem, control,  to create more chaos (ending later in more control)......

God's Vengeance is being stored up for those who shed blood since Abel.

ALL the wars in our lifetimes, and in the last 200 years , and longer.......   bad.  Contrived.  Based on lies and deception.

Most folks don't even know what peace is my friend .    ITS THE GOSPLE .     And we came and preached PEACE to those who were far off and those who were nigh .

But be on guard , for another peace of SATAN .   AND YES I make no apologies , OF SATAN is getting spread .  I guess Hasatan is another name for him.

BUT he has the POPE and many under this false peace and unity for world peace and its only getting worse .

I will stand against that entire pile of utter dung that Rome , the many faiths too,  the other religions as well,   and secular teach .  

And that is the all inclusive lie ,   the world peace and unity pile of stink .

And if it costs me everything , THEN GLORY HALLELUJAH .     We better make our stand now and be fully persuaded to even die for the Lord .

I got one word for all of them.     IMMANUEL .  Do what ya gotta do to folks who refuse to buy your lie ,   WE got the LORD and whether we live or die , WE GOT ALL HOPE .