• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

If Jesus is not the head of the body church, then it is some other head is ruling.

The thing about a body group of people you look at the head and see who it is.

Who is in authority of that group ?  man's order or bible order

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think you all are taking billy out of context here...pretty Sure he was saying no matter what background a believer is coming out of your still a child of God once accepting Christ...which is actually biblical.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Search in Youtube : Just imagine Billy Graham says Jesus Christ is not the only way,  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPS5q0LfQas

In this video Billy Graham said :

Whether they came from the muslim world, or the Buddhist world or the Christian world or a non believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they have been called by God, they may not even know the name of Jesus. But they know in their heart that they need something that they dont have and they turned to the only light they have and I think that they are safe.

Are the Muslim and Buddhist and the non believing world who have refused the Gospel of Jesus Christ Salvation, also saved as Billy said ?

Can we bargain with this Words :

John 14:6 , "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No.   Never 'bargain' / no compromise with God's Word.

The ones you mention, all of them, in the op, except only Jesus,  were not and are not saved unless they turned to Yahweh (not just called- many were called,  but few were chosen) .   Those who died unsaved,  remain forever unsaved.   Those who led millions astray,  suffer even worse punishment.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

How about this sermon folks :

Search at Youtube : youtube.com/watch?v=9bcNXR0q_oQ,   Or use keywords : Why Billy Graham Would Be Thrown Out of This Church

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This quote is taken from the billygraham.org website - found here: https://billygraham.org/story/is-jesus-the-only-way-to-heaven/

Jesus alone can offer eternal life because He is the only one who lived a sinless life and provided the perfect sacrifice for our sins by His death on the cross. He lived on earth as man, but was also divine. Because He was divine, He rose again three days after His death—the only one ever to die and come back to life on His own—then ascended into heaven. While the founders of various non-Christian religions of the world have died and been buried, Christ is very much alive!

Jesus was the only one to claim to be God and the only one to prove it. In His words, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, the whole video needs to be listened to carefully. Since it was captioned, I was able to listen to the entire speech and what Graham was saying is that yes, it is possible for folks from other religions and walks of life to convert to Christianity from other religions. Not that they were already considered Christians. What he said was that God was calling folks out of such religions and situations that they were previously in. He said all of this at the beginning of the video.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, simplejeff said:

No.   Never 'bargain' / no compromise with God's Word.

The ones you mention, all of them, in the op, except only Jesus,  were not and are not saved unless they turned to Yahweh (not just called- many were called,  but few were chosen) .   Those who died unsaved,  remain forever unsaved.   Those who led millions astray,  suffer even worse punishment.

Video veritam

Et verita et spirito numquam comprimiso .     Hows that for latglish .      Now hands up , JEFF , let not one comma or dot of GODS HOLY WORD be ever once , not once compromised . 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 3/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, R. Hartono said:

Search in Youtube : Just imagine Billy Graham says Jesus Christ is not the only way,  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPS5q0LfQas

In this video Billy Graham said :

Whether they came from the muslim world, or the Buddhist world or the Christian world or a non believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they have been called by God, they may not even know the name of Jesus. But they know in their heart that they need something that they dont have and they turned to the only light they have and I think that they are safe.

Are the Muslim and Buddhist and the non believing world who have refused the Gospel of Jesus Christ Salvation, also saved as Billy said ?

Can we bargain with this Words :

John 14:6 , "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, no matter what name you give him, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/9/2019 at 1:35 AM, Stu of Whoville said:

This quote is taken from the billygraham.org website - found here: https://billygraham.org/story/is-jesus-the-only-way-to-heaven/

Jesus alone can offer eternal life because He is the only one who lived a sinless life and provided the perfect sacrifice for our sins by His death on the cross. He lived on earth as man, but was also divine. Because He was divine, He rose again three days after His death—the only one ever to die and come back to life on His own—then ascended into heaven. While the founders of various non-Christian religions of the world have died and been buried, Christ is very much alive!

Jesus was the only one to claim to be God and the only one to prove it. In His words, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).

This is not a scriptures tested Gospel message. 

Non of the disciples gave the Gospel of Jesus Christ in this crafty and twisting discription...

The core of the Gospel is that Jesus is the Son of God...

He said my Father is the Heavenly Father, making a distiction between the Heavenly Father and the God who gave life to Adam.   

The God of the garden of Eden, who eventually appeared to Abraham, and who through the prophets sais; I am the God who has created everything and the first Mam....

I am the one who said to the Serpent the "seed of the woman will crush your head" and you will brouze his heel", I am that seed.

JESUS CHRIST is the SON of GOD, and it is not only incorrect to compared him in this way and making him equal with the men and founders of other religious orders, or religions including monotheistic ones. 

In away to suggest that Jesus did not sin , nut the other religious leaders cannot make that claim, and that's why they cannot be God's Christ. Or the Heavenly Father's CHRIST...

The other statements that hide or avoiding the correct representation of TRUTH, is "He raised himself from the dead",

Which statement does not show the Heavenly Father who declares with his action to RAISE HIM FROM THE DEAD , that is had lived in full OBEDIENCE to HIM, and has found no Fault in Him...

That Jesus was not only in full OBEDIENCE to him but also without sin...and not by the strict standards of the Jewish coultures but also by the standards he imposed on him...

The other one is the statement that "HE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN", 

This is "a thorn in the flesh" to our faith, for many reasons, because once again it does not emphasizes on the Heavenly Father who raise him from the dead and call him to Heaven and Glorify him in front of everyone in Heaven and gave him the Throne and made him Lord and JUDGE of ALL.

This is enouph to establish why Jesus is called the Son of God..

Born with the Life of the HEAVENLY FATHER, the only Man who has ever had the Life of the HEAVENLY FATHER...That is telling us that ADAM even thought he had the same life in him at the time of his creation , he did not recieved it directly from the Heavenly Father. 

As Jonh quite undertood it and he wrote; 

The one who had the life of the Heavenly Father and it was the light of the world from the beginning who proceeded from God, God himself created everything and the first Man. 

He himself took our own image made just like us and we behold him glory as the only monogenous of the Father JESUS CHRIST...

he had to suffer and died first before he recieved his Glory, for he had to leave everything to be borned as a man, because as he was before the Lord GOD of the Jews and before in the Garden and there after could not make the New Day of Jesus Christ, the Day that he can give to Man not only of his Life as he did to Adam...

But in the NEW DAY which the Lord has made...he gives to everyone who believes in him of his righteousness, a robe of his righteousness to cover their unrighteousness, and he gives of his Live, as an imputed Life, in his name...

As long as Jesus is righteous and with Life of God so are we, who believe in him. 

He also he failed to mention that we belong to Jesus Christ and where is he , there also we will be, orvwe also belong with him in Heaven before we die, just waiting for the time to die so we can go there. 

Just to get free of that body we live in, we waiting for that seperation to happened...