• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, simplejeff said:

No.   Never 'bargain' / no compromise with God's Word.

The ones you mention, all of them, in the op, except only Jesus,  were not and are not saved unless they turned to Yahweh (not just called- many were called,  but few were chosen) .   Those who died unsaved,  remain forever unsaved.   Those who led millions astray,  suffer even worse punishment.

Let me ask us all a question .   would selah song , or blood brought or you jeff , or me ,   HAVE UNITY with the POPE or POPES .

NO .   because we know that is a false evil system , we would warn against it , not work with it .

SO why do folks make excuse for Billy , or rick warren , or joel or others , WHO DO IT .     I mean if they were truly seasoned men

HOW come they do this .     YALL something is all wrong .     Seasoned leaders , SHOULD KNOW to steer clear of any false leaders and teachers and rather expose them .

Not work with them for any cause .     SO how come many work and worked with Rome , yet even some who know better , MAKE excuse for those leaders who did

what they would not even have done themselves .  Yall ,   we not only have to test what a man says , WE got to test who he runs with .    For many deceivers are all over the place .

They know how to speak some truth , they know how to enter in and play as though they righteous  men of GOD  .    But no marvle they are not the only ones

For their is one who can appear as an angel of LIGHT ,  oh yes ,  LIGHT , oh but he is only great darkness so it is on marvel if men like rick warren

can appear as a man of righteousness , YET LOOK OUT he is a deceiver only .    We must learn CHRIST well and learn learn and keep learning .   For this is only getting

way worse and much faster .  SOON their will be no path accepted , no religion accepted , UNLESS its mindset is of the all inclusive we one big family sell out one .

And everyone , BUT the true lambs IN CHRIST , will end up agreeing with the lie .    

• Group:  Mars Hill

This pope is doing what no other man , no politican , no king has done .    For many have tried to bring about world peace and unity .

YET this pope IS DOING THAT .  the man is making unity with all the religions to be as one .

This man is a huge deceiver , this is all part of the lie .     This world will gather as one right under the beast in time .

This is the last of days my friends .     Where politicains and men have failed , their is one who appears lamblike , one who appears as even a chrstian

BUT IS AS JUDAS .   His universal peace and unity plan , many protestant leaders are doing it too.  many jews are , many muslims are ,  others too .

But this plan will end up in the largest death march against any and all who rejected it and claimed , NO JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY their is NO OTHER WAY .

ALREADY this is being said amongst christains as being to OFFENSIVE , as too divisive , YALL THEY SOLD OUT and they selling out the flocks too .

WE MUST warn out only more , we must point to Christ only more , we must and we must if it costs us everything we must .

For no other can save , and if we love CHRIST we know this is true and if we love others we would warn them this is so and not just go with the lie . 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SelahSong said:

Well, all I gotta say is our Father is Judge.  I ain’t judging.  …and that’s all.  Amen.  

-Selah 

And you are dearly loved .  We must now move forward and soudnd the alarm as one , that only JESUS saves , and we must test all things said and who folks keep company with .

So let us have no company with men like rick warren , joel olestien ,those who teach lies and desire unity with Rome .

This is just speeding up sister .  And you KNOW it is .   So its not for me to say who is where ,  but it is for us to warn against those we know TODAY are false .

Those who are alive and deceiving flocks must be warned out against .   And we must not only test what men say , but who they agree with and keep company with .

Some folks had no idea that rick warren and the emergent church , leaders like even McLaren were of the same mind .    But they are .

they support and talk well of each other .    IF any leader either warns not against evil men who lie to flocks , OR keeps company or supports them , WE BETTER FLEE

from even that man , if even they are preaching more truth .   Because I have seen what happens , they will only get worse and worse .

Many men have long been in agreement with Rome .  Rick warren was doing its work , LONG before he said he loved pope francis .  YALL its a scheme going on .

And it aint judging to warn against these men .    Nor is it condemning .   They do that to themselves , we must simply warn against them .

1 minute ago, SelahSong said:

To clarify, I’ll warn and teach and even expose!  I’ll let my Father take care of the judging part.  Now I’m not saying Billy wasn’t wrong… but only God knows.  Love ya, Frienduff. 

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Billy seemed to have repented of some things real , real late in life .   he even said how he truly wished he had never gotten involved in politics and etc

and had just stuck to the gospel .    It sounds like he had sorrowed for his error .    Sounds like he repented of it .   

Thus as I said , I don't say who is where .    But now we must move and keep exposing all errors and pointing only to Christ .     Because this ecumincal lie

, as you know too ,  its sucking up everything .    Soon , we will not be able to say JESUS is the ONLY WAY ,   soon it will get worse and worse and worse .

And we both KNOW JESUS is not jus a way , BUT THE ONLY WAY to be saved .  Their is no other plan of salvation , and I KNOW you KNOW THIS well sister .

Let us sound it only more and be fully persuaded that no matter if it costs us everything  ,  WE going OUT as we came in ,  SAYING JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY .  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

To clarify, I’ll warn and teach and even expose!  I’ll let my Father take care of the judging part.  Now I’m not saying Billy wasn’t wrong… but only God knows.  Love ya, Frienduff. 

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

He is judged by his own words - the last broadcast on television he promoted hasatan's system out loud in his own words - likely not available online but maybe - as he did since 1948 and men of God went to him to warn him to repent,  and he never repented up to his last broadcast - it is almost impossible that he ever did since he refused since 1948 until the year of his death -

and no,  it was not politics,  but he was in the wrong kingdom promoting a false gospel knowingly with all of his energy and preaching,  as noted in many exposes since 1948.

See in the New Testament when the Ekklesia KNEW who was a false teacher or a false prophet and KNEW what is a false gospel and WARNED AGAINST IT instead of letting it go and even worse the last 50 plus years not just letting it go but promoting it ! as was done world wide.  As is still being done world wide !

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

He is judged by his own words - the last broadcast on television he promoted hasatan's system out loud in his own words - likely not available online but maybe - as he did since 1948 and men of God went to him to warn him to repent,  and he never repented up to his last broadcast - it is almost impossible that he ever did since he refused since 1948 until the year of his death -

and no,  it was not politics,  but he was in the wrong kingdom promoting a false gospel knowingly with all of his energy and preaching,  as noted in many exposes since 1948.

See in the New Testament when the Ekklesia KNEW who was a false teacher or a false prophet and KNEW what is a false gospel and WARNED AGAINST IT instead of letting it go and even worse the last 50 plus years not just letting it go but promoting it ! as was done world wide.  As is still being done world wide !

This is what worries me so badly for folks of today .    They have forgotten that as Christ constantly exposed the false and the apostels did too so we must do as well .

Today its got far worse than I have ever seen it .   I mean it has morphed into an ugly monster .

Today many in many groups see a man of GOD as one who smiles a lot , jokes a lot ,  speaks ill of those who do warn and calls them naysayers ,

Today most of the church by large judges and tests a man on his speaking ability , NOT TRUTH .  ON his emotions , NOT TRUTH .

In fact if any does come speaking truth and being grave , they are often seen as not knowing GOD at all, because they believe to love GOd means to hug and accept everone AS IS .

I mean its bad jeff .    Spiritual discernment is gone and has been replaced with EMOTIONAL discernment . HEY its its friendly and hugs , IT MUST BE OF GOD .

THEY wont even test anything , so long as it smiles real big .

I even seen pictures of JESUS WINKING with a thumbs up and a huge smile .  And I am thinking , WHEN CHRIST saw error HE ALWAYS CORRECTED.

WHEN CHRIST was invited to dinners ,  HE REBUKED even those who had invited HIM when they said or did error .

BUT NOT TODAY , NO , NOT TODAY , its hug em all and just be a big family .    

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I guess this makes folks nervous , cause every time I say it ,  none respond .

But let it be said again .    I have declared all out war against the false men and women of belial .

And by grace I will warn , expose , rebuke , encourage , persuade all to depart from error if and when its seen .

I have decided and have only become and onlyam becoming more and more and ever more persuaded

that if we love we correct , if we LOVE CHRIST above all, then we will cling to HIS Sayings and teach them .

And I am fully persuaded many of the true lambs will die in the days ahead , many will suffer , just as have others before us .

YET I GOT ALL THE PEACE and JOY OF THE LORD .    For I promise to die is gain and to live is CHRIST .

IT matters not what comes against those who love CHRIST , they the ones with all THE HOPE and their end is GOOD . 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Spiritual discernment is gone and has been replaced with EMOTIONAL discernment . HEY its its friendly and hugs , IT MUST BE OF GOD .

Yes,  even Ekklesia true fellowship is , as written "beautiful and RARE"  not every day common as thought by deceived crowds ....

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,  even Ekklesia true fellowship is , as written "beautiful and RARE"  not every day common as thought by deceived crowds ....

I am going to tell you something you probably Already KNOW .

but the love of truth is going to cost the true lambs all .      I got three words .   SO BE IT .  I had rather die hated by all and have lived for Christ

than be welcomed by all and sold out even one tittle of truth .    I GOT MY HOPE , and I GOT MY JOY  .   And whatever comes against me ,   I GOT ALL HOPE ,For our hope IS IN THE LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

OH , imagine such pure hope , where every word of GOD is just rejoicing to the heart .

Imagine such joy that all truth only rejoices the heart , where the words of GOD are not seen as heavy but As pure joy to live them out by the SPIRIT .

Imagine a mind that has no fear , because in that mind it don't matter if it is hated , beaten , sufferes or even dies ,   Loss is only gain , gain to know HIM MORE .

Imagine a mind that is free from all worry , for it matters not if all riches are lost , taken ,  it matters not if one loses house or all,  

Imagine a mind that is so free from worry that it knows to even suffer or die for Christ is only gain and not loss , but gain

Imagine a mind that has such peace and knows that even when the harshest of times do come , AND THEY WILL IN SHORT TIME ,

that that mind KNOWS GOD does not change , THAT as HE was with those who suffered and consoled them , that HE will be with us as we suffer

and by HIM we shall rejoice , we shall leap for joy even when persecuted .

Imagine the small mind of a child who just trusts in the LORD and knows that whatever it suffers , its only meant to strengthen the faith in Christ more .

Imgaine the mind that has the abundante worry free, anxiety free , fear free that ONLY GOD can give .

As for me ,  I don't have to imagine,  HE IS WITH ME NOW as we speak and I got all my hope and all my peace .

And this is why I have long pleaded and long begged ,  for folks to flee all tabernacles of men gone wrong and COME to CHRIST and feast on ONLY the bible .

My prayer is not that I will escape being persecuted , harmed or even killed ,  MY PRAYER is OH LORD just let me walk faithful and HONOR YOU through it all .

SOme folks got no real idea what I speak of .  OH they even think they have the peace of GOD .  BUT if so , WHY WORRY over loss ,WHY so much concern

over what man can help us and make our life easy .   I GOT MY JOYFUL LIFE ,  CAUSE I GOT the LORD .

And whatever else needs burning out ,  HE will burn it out through the fiery trials , AND will be with THOSE WHO are HIS and give them all the strength to endure whatever

comes against them .    Way too many got their hopes in the wrong god and the wrong go spell .   BUT MY HOPE is IN THE LORD and HOW I need HIM at all TIMES .

And on that note ,   I am so greatful also for those who have encouraged me , BY the SAME SPIRIT .    YES ,  our turtle twos poems have been a blessing .

She is and some others have brought joy to my heart .   FOR I JOY when I see others walking in the TRUTH .   But at the same time my heart just moans when I see folks

walkng in and loving error .