• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH , imagine such pure hope , where every word of GOD is just rejoicing to the heart .

Imagine such joy that all truth only rejoices the heart , where the words of GOD are not seen as heavy but As pure joy to live them out by the SPIRIT .

Imagine a mind that has no fear , because in that mind it don't matter if it is hated , beaten , sufferes or even dies ,   Loss is only gain , gain to know HIM MORE .

Imagine a mind that is free from all worry , for it matters not if all riches are lost , taken ,  it matters not if one loses house or all,  

Imagine a mind that is so free from worry that it knows to even suffer or die for Christ is only gain and not loss , but gain

Imagine a mind that has such peace and knows that even when the harshest of times do come , AND THEY WILL IN SHORT TIME ,

that that mind KNOWS GOD does not change , THAT as HE was with those who suffered and consoled them , that HE will be with us as we suffer

and by HIM we shall rejoice , we shall leap for joy even when persecuted .

Imagine the small mind of a child who just trusts in the LORD and knows that whatever it suffers , its only meant to strengthen the faith in Christ more .

Imgaine the mind that has the abundante worry free, anxiety free , fear free that ONLY GOD can give .

As for me ,  I don't have to imagine,  HE IS WITH ME NOW as we speak and I got all my hope and all my peace .

And this is why I have long pleaded and long begged ,  for folks to flee all tabernacles of men gone wrong and COME to CHRIST and feast on ONLY the bible .

My prayer is not that I will escape being persecuted , harmed or even killed ,  MY PRAYER is OH LORD just let me walk faithful and HONOR YOU through it all .

SOme folks got no real idea what I speak of .  OH they even think they have the peace of GOD .  BUT if so , WHY WORRY over loss ,WHY so much concern

over what man can help us and make our life easy .   I GOT MY JOYFUL LIFE ,  CAUSE I GOT the LORD .

And whatever else needs burning out ,  HE will burn it out through the fiery trials , AND will be with THOSE WHO are HIS and give them all the strength to endure whatever

comes against them .    Way too many got their hopes in the wrong god and the wrong go spell .   BUT MY HOPE is IN THE LORD and HOW I need HIM at all TIMES .

And on that note ,   I am so greatful also for those who have encouraged me , BY the SAME SPIRIT .    YES ,  our turtle twos poems have been a blessing .

She is and some others have brought joy to my heart .   FOR I JOY when I see others walking in the TRUTH .   But at the same time my heart just moans when I see folks

walkng in and loving error .  

Amen brother. Preach it from the roof tops....... 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Amen brother. Preach it from the roof tops....... 

And by the grace of GOD its precisely what I plan to do .   

You leap up and praise the LORD Joe .    Those who have the LORD ,   man they the ones with allthe  hope .

But those who have him not and deny Him , though hand joins in hand and much celebration occurred ,  they had only the hype of men gone wrong .

And that scares me something fierce for them .   For I left out one imagne .

Imagine standing before the LORD on HIS day ,   to hear DEPART FROM ME , I NEVER KNEW YOU .     You know that would be terrifying cause you and I know that the end

is for those who get told depart from me I never knew you .

But as I said , THOSE who are HIS ,  THEY GOT ALL HOPE , for CHRIST HE ALONE SAVES .      So on that note , let all who love the LORD in sincerity , LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And by the grace of GOD its precisely what I plan to do .   

You leap up and praise the LORD Joe .    Those who have the LORD ,   man they the ones with allthe  hope .

But those who have him not and deny Him , though hand joins in hand and much celebration occurred ,  they had only the hype of men gone wrong .

And that scares me something fierce for them .   For I left out one imagne .

Imagine standing before the LORD on HIS day ,   to hear DEPART FROM ME , I NEVER KNEW YOU .     You know that would be terrifying cause you and I know that the end

is for those who get told depart from me I never knew you .

But as I said , THOSE who are HIS ,  THEY GOT ALL HOPE , for CHRIST HE ALONE SAVES .      So on that note , let all who love the LORD in sincerity , LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

Brother,

Those words are truly terrifying...."DEPART FROM ME , I NEVER KNEW YOU "

Just thinking about this is beyond anything that I could imagine. It's beyond terrifying!

Yet many will hear those words for themselves. Even many so-called Christians. 

There really are no words to describe that awful scenario.

"Terrifying" doesn't even come close to describing that moment.

"LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE LORD"........you got it bro!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

I’ll be happy to respond and I am not nervous about it.I am not going to bad- mouth individual Catholics, due to the fact that I know they can be saved and are being saved.My sister and her husband would be examples of that.The doctrine is what needs to be attacked.A Doctrine straight from Hell.A doctrine that says  if you don’t add to the Gospel with their seven steps for Salvation, you are damned.A Doctrine That damns you for believing in justification by faith.And let’s not forget my favorite —- that good ol’ belief in the fairy tale of Purgatory, a damnable doctrine that , if believed, shows one is absolutely clueless about Christianity.Of course I could go on.I supppose the best we can do is pray for these blind people that are lead by blind guides.Many are escaping this cult— there is reason for hope.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

18 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I’ll be happy to respond and I am not nervous about it.I am not going to bad- mouth individual Catholics, due to the fact that I know they can be saved and are being saved.My sister and her husband would be examples of that.The doctrine is what needs to be attacked.A Doctrine straight from Hell.A doctrine that says  if you don’t add to the Gospel with their seven steps for Salvation, you are damned.A Doctrine That damns you for believing in justification by faith.And let’s not forget my favorite —- that good ol’ belief in the fairy tale of Purgatory, a damnable doctrine that , if believed, shows one is absolutely clueless about Christianity.Of course I could go on.I supppose the best we can do is pray for these blind people that are lead by blind guides.Many are escaping this cult— there is reason for hope.

On a side note.....I keep wondering what the pope would look like if he took off his clown outfit and put on blue jeans and a t-shirt.The cardinals too.Its hard to see how fat these guys are in these custom made costumes.I don’t know how they rationalize gluttony, but even if it is a big sin, they’ll be able to sweat those sinful pounds away in purgatory- that magical place that takes care of what The Blood could not accomplish.What an insult to our Savior.What a source of pride for Satan. What an insult to Anybody that has a clue about the Message of the Bible.

On another side not.....How could anybody with the insight of C.S. Lewis buy into the hogwash Of Purgatory ....whatever respect I used to have for this guy is gone now.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I was reading again last night on the message to the seven churches .    I pray no one thinks or believes that GOD is even slightly okay with false doctrines getting taught

or even folks allowing and not warning against such .   

For the tremendous good some churches were doing ,   the fact that some were either teaching  Or allowing false ones to seduce ,   received a serious message From GOD.

We are to hate the DEEDS of the wicked and warn against such lies and expose the false .     I know it may seem to many this is not the case , but this is because

more churches than we realize have long had a different approach to truth than what was originally taught and kept .

I do understand that most folks see the seriousness of how I warn as very odd, in fact I bet folks think I am in error on this .  But I am not .

IF we love we would do anyting and everthing to ensure folks never once sat under any one WE know is false .   We would do all to point only TO CHRIST

This seeker friendly approach cut the legs , the arms and ripped the true hearts compassion for love of truth and brethren right out of what was left in those churches .

And no marvel,   I wish folks would go back and see What MEN even brought this in , and Who they got their advice from .   Its a utter madhouse .

14 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

On a side note.....I keep wondering what the pope would look like if he took off his clown outfit and put on blue jeans and a t-shirt.The cardinals too.Its hard to see how fat these guys are in these custom made costumes.I don’t know how they rationalize gluttony, but even if it is a big sin, they’ll be able to sweat those sinful pounds away in purgatory- that magical place that takes care of what The Blood could not accomplish.What an insult to our Savior.What a source of pride for Satan. What an insult to Anybody that has a clue about the Message of the Bible.

On another side not.....How could anybody with the insight of C.S. Lewis buy into the hogwash Of Purgatory ....whatever respect I used to have for this guy is gone now.

They just keep getting worse blood bought  .  some folks thought how on earth can churches now be accepting gay marriage ,   and now look

they are and guess what else many also believe in todays christain circles , THAT jesus aint the ONLY way and that GOD is fine with all other religions .

And the pope leads in this stuff .    Its like the longer we go on , the WORSE it just keeps getting and much faster too .

Its why I remind us all.  Those who stand ONLY on CHRIST and say HE is the only way ,   WILL be fully hated in the days ahead .

I got three words for that .   SO   BE IT .    I GOT MY HOPE , HIS NAME is JESUS CHRIST ,  all others are not hope but HYPE and saves NOTHING and NO ONE . 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 3/7/2019 at 11:35 PM, R. Hartono said:

Search in Youtube : Just imagine Billy Graham says Jesus Christ is not the only way,  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPS5q0LfQas

In this video Billy Graham said :

Whether they came from the muslim world, or the Buddhist world or the Christian world or a non believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they have been called by God, they may not even know the name of Jesus. But they know in their heart that they need something that they dont have and they turned to the only light they have and I think that they are safe.

Are the Muslim and Buddhist and the non believing world who have refused the Gospel of Jesus Christ Salvation, also saved as Billy said ?

Can we bargain with this Words :

John 14:6 , "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I have not seen the full video. From what I remember, it was not a straight forward question with a straight forward answer. If my memory serves right, it was about people of other religion who have never heard the name of Jesus and have already died. Today we have the privilege of internet and such a massive reach. But so many people have died without hearing the name of Jesus even once. And that is still happening in some remote tribes. What about them? yes, the Bible clearly declares Jesus is THE way. There is no other way to heaven. What if a person never heard the name of Jesus? It is not up to us to judge on that.

23 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Did you notice how many times the churches were told to repent?  Only 2 churches will God find no fault with:  Smyrna and Philadelphia.

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

And notice the beauty of it .    WHEN JESUS had said BLESSED are you WHEN you are persecuted , hated , despitfully used .    This means BLESSED .

Notice how often paul talked about .   Even said , I am EXCEEDING joyful in all our tribulation .

Peter and james spoke of the wonderous work of tribulation and patience perfecting .

That church in symrna ,   Notice this ,  it was a very poor and heavily persecuted church , YET GOD called it RICH .  

And folks keep sitting under these money preachers .   That is so sad .  And notice laodecia ,  they were fat , BUT GOD called them POOR

OH but His chastisments were a coming so they could be made rich .  REPENT was the cry and the fiery trials , THEY for our own good .

Despise not the great hate and dire perscutions that will soon be upon the true lambs ,   For all whom GOD loves HE does chasten .

And why ,  FOR OUR OWN GOOD , that we be made partakers of HIS HOLINESS and not the world .

HANDS UP SISTER .    The only TRUE PROSPERITIY FOR US ,   HE IS SEATED IN THE HEAVENLY , for HE is our riches , And those RICHES will PROFIT a man on the day of wrath .

All else is sinking  sand .     Let me leave us with these words too ,  LEAP for joy WHEN persecuted .      And if we read acts , THE APOSTLES DID and they sang in prison .

REAL HOPE which can only be found IN CHRIST ,   IT ENDURES and ABOUNDS no matter what comes against is , no matter what it loses or suffers .

FOR the JOY is in the LORD and HIS salvation ,   and no man , no suffering , not even death , will take that JOY from them .    THAT is the abundant life

and its IN CHRIST and its affections , ABOVE ON HIM .    NOW Leap up sister , and praise the LORD .