R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

According to Paul in Romans, the Law has been put into the hearts of those that do not have it in stone or in script.God will judge them accordingly and rightfully.  There will be no one with any excuse.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

According to Paul in Romans, the Law has been put into the hearts of those that do not have it in stone or in script.God will judge them accordingly and rightfully.  There will be no one with any excuse.

Let it be heard and said ,   Jesus is the only way .   if  a man rejects Him ,   he is damned .

Look how merciful the Lord is ,  He even says the gospel must first be preached to all the world , then comes the end .

AKA,  that does mean folks had a chance .   But when they heard ,   what they did , IS On them .   

We going out saying more than ever , JESUS is the only way and if one denies HIM , HE denies them .    OH an all inclusive pc world and all inclusive religion , WONT LIKE THIS one bit .

But JESUS warned us , marvle not if the world hates you .    Now ,   Onward one and onward all,  its war and let none be taken under the delusion of inclusion .

I got a song for it .   You a false one mr stench .  Hows that for a title song against romes inclusion . 

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Read the whole chapter .    And embrace it .    Paul was speaking of those in CHRIST who have the SPIRIT .  

But ,  read earlier in romans , Even all have no excuse .   See ALL who have CHRIST are already under the new convenant .

What new covenant one may ask . THIS ONE .     AND IN THOSE DAYS shall I write my LAW into their minds and on their hearts .   I will be their GOD  and they shall be my people .

Do we then make void the law through grace , GOD FORBID yea its on our hearts , WE ESTABLISH IT and LOVE wont transgress nor omit , but rather puts the beauty of the LORD

on our hearts and in our minds .     If we have not Experienced this ,   then I worry big .     We would LOVE the words and word of the LORD if we have THIS LOVE OF TRUTH

on our hearts .  IF we love not and omit , transgress and say all is well we under grace , WE LIE to ourselves .  

GOD cannot deny HIMSELF and the WORD , AKA the SON cannot deny HIMSELF .  

IF we look to the law to save us , WE ARE LOST .

IF we look to a grace that makes void , WE ARE LOST .

But if we Have the LOVE OF GOD within us ,  WE LOVE TRUTH and nothing is heavy nor a burden , ITS JOY to live for the LORD . 

Man it joys my heart when truth is loved .  That's right sister selah  .   You put those hands up in the air and leap as high as you can and dance and sing praises to the Lord .