R. Hartono

Are other religions also become the body of Christ

14 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

On a side note.....I keep wondering what the pope would look like if he took off his clown outfit and put on blue jeans and a t-shirt.The cardinals too.Its hard to see how fat these guys are in these custom made costumes.I don’t know how they rationalize gluttony, but even if it is a big sin, they’ll be able to sweat those sinful pounds away in purgatory- that magical place that takes care of what The Blood could not accomplish.What an insult to our Savior.What a source of pride for Satan. What an insult to Anybody that has a clue about the Message of the Bible.

On another side not.....How could anybody with the insight of C.S. Lewis buy into the hogwash Of Purgatory ....whatever respect I used to have for this guy is gone now.

They just keep getting worse blood bought  .  some folks thought how on earth can churches now be accepting gay marriage ,   and now look

they are and guess what else many also believe in todays christain circles , THAT jesus aint the ONLY way and that GOD is fine with all other religions .

And the pope leads in this stuff .    Its like the longer we go on , the WORSE it just keeps getting and much faster too .

Its why I remind us all.  Those who stand ONLY on CHRIST and say HE is the only way ,   WILL be fully hated in the days ahead .

I got three words for that .   SO   BE IT .    I GOT MY HOPE , HIS NAME is JESUS CHRIST ,  all others are not hope but HYPE and saves NOTHING and NO ONE . 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/7/2019 at 11:35 PM, R. Hartono said:

Search in Youtube : Just imagine Billy Graham says Jesus Christ is not the only way,  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPS5q0LfQas

In this video Billy Graham said :

Whether they came from the muslim world, or the Buddhist world or the Christian world or a non believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they have been called by God, they may not even know the name of Jesus. But they know in their heart that they need something that they dont have and they turned to the only light they have and I think that they are safe.

Are the Muslim and Buddhist and the non believing world who have refused the Gospel of Jesus Christ Salvation, also saved as Billy said ?

Can we bargain with this Words :

John 14:6 , "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I have not seen the full video. From what I remember, it was not a straight forward question with a straight forward answer. If my memory serves right, it was about people of other religion who have never heard the name of Jesus and have already died. Today we have the privilege of internet and such a massive reach. But so many people have died without hearing the name of Jesus even once. And that is still happening in some remote tribes. What about them? yes, the Bible clearly declares Jesus is THE way. There is no other way to heaven. What if a person never heard the name of Jesus? It is not up to us to judge on that.

23 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Did you notice how many times the churches were told to repent?  Only 2 churches will God find no fault with:  Smyrna and Philadelphia.

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

And notice the beauty of it .    WHEN JESUS had said BLESSED are you WHEN you are persecuted , hated , despitfully used .    This means BLESSED .

Notice how often paul talked about .   Even said , I am EXCEEDING joyful in all our tribulation .

Peter and james spoke of the wonderous work of tribulation and patience perfecting .

That church in symrna ,   Notice this ,  it was a very poor and heavily persecuted church , YET GOD called it RICH .  

And folks keep sitting under these money preachers .   That is so sad .  And notice laodecia ,  they were fat , BUT GOD called them POOR

OH but His chastisments were a coming so they could be made rich .  REPENT was the cry and the fiery trials , THEY for our own good .

Despise not the great hate and dire perscutions that will soon be upon the true lambs ,   For all whom GOD loves HE does chasten .

And why ,  FOR OUR OWN GOOD , that we be made partakers of HIS HOLINESS and not the world .

HANDS UP SISTER .    The only TRUE PROSPERITIY FOR US ,   HE IS SEATED IN THE HEAVENLY , for HE is our riches , And those RICHES will PROFIT a man on the day of wrath .

All else is sinking  sand .     Let me leave us with these words too ,  LEAP for joy WHEN persecuted .      And if we read acts , THE APOSTLES DID and they sang in prison .

REAL HOPE which can only be found IN CHRIST ,   IT ENDURES and ABOUNDS no matter what comes against is , no matter what it loses or suffers .

FOR the JOY is in the LORD and HIS salvation ,   and no man , no suffering , not even death , will take that JOY from them .    THAT is the abundant life

and its IN CHRIST and its affections , ABOVE ON HIM .    NOW Leap up sister , and praise the LORD .

No. Jesus Christ is the only way. I

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

According to Paul in Romans, the Law has been put into the hearts of those that do not have it in stone or in script.God will judge them accordingly and rightfully.  There will be no one with any excuse.

12 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

According to Paul in Romans, the Law has been put into the hearts of those that do not have it in stone or in script.God will judge them accordingly and rightfully.  There will be no one with any excuse.

Let it be heard and said ,   Jesus is the only way .   if  a man rejects Him ,   he is damned .

Look how merciful the Lord is ,  He even says the gospel must first be preached to all the world , then comes the end .

AKA,  that does mean folks had a chance .   But when they heard ,   what they did , IS On them .   

We going out saying more than ever , JESUS is the only way and if one denies HIM , HE denies them .    OH an all inclusive pc world and all inclusive religion , WONT LIKE THIS one bit .

But JESUS warned us , marvle not if the world hates you .    Now ,   Onward one and onward all,  its war and let none be taken under the delusion of inclusion .

I got a song for it .   You a false one mr stench .  Hows that for a title song against romes inclusion . 

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Read the whole chapter .    And embrace it .    Paul was speaking of those in CHRIST who have the SPIRIT .  

But ,  read earlier in romans , Even all have no excuse .   See ALL who have CHRIST are already under the new convenant .

What new covenant one may ask . THIS ONE .     AND IN THOSE DAYS shall I write my LAW into their minds and on their hearts .   I will be their GOD  and they shall be my people .

Do we then make void the law through grace , GOD FORBID yea its on our hearts , WE ESTABLISH IT and LOVE wont transgress nor omit , but rather puts the beauty of the LORD

on our hearts and in our minds .     If we have not Experienced this ,   then I worry big .     We would LOVE the words and word of the LORD if we have THIS LOVE OF TRUTH

on our hearts .  IF we love not and omit , transgress and say all is well we under grace , WE LIE to ourselves .  

GOD cannot deny HIMSELF and the WORD , AKA the SON cannot deny HIMSELF .  

IF we look to the law to save us , WE ARE LOST .

IF we look to a grace that makes void , WE ARE LOST .

But if we Have the LOVE OF GOD within us ,  WE LOVE TRUTH and nothing is heavy nor a burden , ITS JOY to live for the LORD . 

• Praise God! 1

Man it joys my heart when truth is loved .  That's right sister selah  .   You put those hands up in the air and leap as high as you can and dance and sing praises to the Lord .

• Praise God! 1