Tom Brown

Meeting with separated wife

My meeting went well. We were civil to each other and had a nice time together. I just wanted healing for her. There was no talk of reconciliation but God has work to be completed in me prior to that conversation taking place. I am standing firm that our covenant will keep her patient and that God will work in her heart to forgive me for her emotional wounds

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

My meeting went well. We were civil to each other and had a nice time together. I just wanted healing for her. There was no talk of reconciliation but God has work to be completed in me prior to that conversation taking place. I am standing firm that our covenant will keep her patient and that God will work in her heart to forgive me for her emotional wounds

Hi, Tom. Praying for the best outcome for you and your spouse. Marriages can be healed, in spite of all the hurt that does occur. Love can be renewed. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

https://www.familylife.com/weekend-to-remember/

This has mended more marriages than you can imagine....

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the update, Tom! Be assured of my continued prayer for you and your wife. May the Lord draw both of you closer to Himself and to each other in the days ahead. Stay strong in Him. Blessings!