• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,679
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

You may think I am crazy , but I have read about Islamic prophecies which practically describe Trump as their dajjal (a weak version of the antichrist). A brash red-headed leader of the west who will gather evangelicals and Jews as his followers. He is to die in a battle in South Syria, and then their "Jesus"/"Isa" will defeat him and set himself up in Jerusalem as the Messiah (our antichrist). He certainly will be accepted as the dajjal by Islam if he gets shot in an assasination attempt and recovers from the wound, because the dajjal is supposed to recover from a facial wound. 

If this is the plan of Satan then it is something to be aware of, an earlier diversion to distract us from the nature of the man of sin.

Jesus seems to indicate that there will be no further "anointed ones" until he comes again, and so to distrust EVERY other anointed one in the end-times, so I would suggest even to distrust Trump's implicit acceptance as his role as "anointed one" like Cyrus. Note the plural:

Then if any one says to you, ‘Lo, here is the anointed!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false anointeds and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Muslims are comanded to kill the military of Dajjal,which occupies Jerusalem and is said in,the hadith will be persecuting muslims.

This is why they attack and kill the two witnesses in revelation.Keep in mind,According to the hadith,there will be a severe three year drought before they are to attack dajjals military.

The two witnesses csuse it not to rain for three years causing the Euprates river to dry up and they kill and torture people according to revelation..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

On 4/3/2019 at 4:35 AM, Marlene S said:

Thanks for the graph, however Pope Puis XI is not the first head, it is PUIS XII. He was in power when Israel was established in 1948.

Pius XII was in charge in 1939, 9 years be4 Israel was established, he has taken the baton stick from his previous predecessor, you shouldnt miss this fact.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Pius XII was in charge in 1939, 9 years be4 Israel was established, he has taken the baton stick from his previous predecessor, you shouldnt miss this fact.

Sure, however it was in 1948 that the treaty to establish Israel was done with the stroke of a pen. Pope Puis XII was there at the signing? I do not know.

I cannot fully explain this thoroughly, but I do know that there is one coming soon, who is not Francis. One who will charm the peoples of the world with his words, his lying wisdom. He will deceive the whole world. Francis cannot do that. Most Christians know he is a fake. He does not have charm. He is the seventh head. He will also be around when the eighth head appears.

I am trying to look at this logically, based on what I know. This Anti-Christ who I call a Demon is actually a Fallen One, cast down from Heaven and imprisoned in the underworld.

He will worship another god, who is the god of Forces- Sabaoth. He will bow down to Satan in order to receive power here to rule over the Earth. Satan gave him his power. So will the False Prophet. He too will bow down to Satan in order to rule here, and the False Prophet is also one who comes from above; He will claim to be Christ. He will show great signs and wonders... and he will also offer baptism in the desert and in the secret chambers. Jesus warned us about that. He will baptize with 'Dark Water' which captures the Human Soul when immersed. He is from the group of the 12 Authorities. Sabaoth is also an Authority, one of the twelve; He is called Deity. There are Seven Authorities who are from above and five Authorities who are from below.

Pope Francis is one of his ministers who is preparing the way for his coming, by bringing all the world religions together, and I guess they will eventually being worshiping the god of Forces- Sabaoth. Obviously Daniel was not describing Pope Francis below.

Daniel Chapter 11:36-39

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Also I have several Bibles with one KJV having the Apocrypha- fourteen books, in between the OT and NT. The 500 missing years between Malachi and Matthew. I also know that Christians do not regard these works 'for they are not from God', as they say. In 2 Esdras, he speaks a lot of what actually happens during the Last Days on the Earth.

I also think every event that the LORD promised would happen before His Coming will also be replicated by the counterfeit ones, by the unholy trio. I think there will also be a 'false rapture'. Many Souls will be stolen. According to Esdras Anti-Christ is the one who builds the temple in Jerusalem. Not with hands by with supernatural power. It is not that I believe the Apocrypha, but I do find it interesting since it offers so much details, especially as to what happens to those who are not saved.

The eighth head will have supernatural powers. There will be an AI powered by his demonic spirit (Perhaps a golden image that speaks) who will judge Humans and cause many Christians to be put to death, when they refuse to bow down and serve this image/idol and the Beast.

I also believe there will be others who will exhibit supernatural powers during the reign of the Anti-Christ, those frogs who are devils, going to the leaders of the world to deceive them. The people of the world will be/ are deceived by way of sorcery being done by The Fallen Ones under the power of Satan. M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And what could happen is a ram and goat situation from Iran(Persia) doing something stupid with the west(America) charging quickly to destroy the Ram and the aftermath bringing a serious restructuring of western powers building its centre in Europe and a man of peace rising to the forefront and most of your current Islamic dogma down the tubes. I mean while you speculate may I join the fun. This would create the north-south confliction associated with Daniel 11. All the while as the Jews enjoy a time of peace while building and even more Jews returning to the land and eventually the abomination. 

17 minutes ago, Zemke said:

And what could happen is a ram and goat situation from Iran(Persia) doing something stupid with the west(America) charging quickly to destroy the Ram and the aftermath bringing a serious restructuring of western powers building its centre in Europe and a man of peace rising to the forefront and most of your current Islamic dogma down the tubes. I mean while you speculate may I join the fun. This would create the north-south confliction associated with Daniel 11. All the while as the Jews enjoy a time of peace while building and even more Jews returning to the land and eventually the abomination. 

Im not speculating.

I stated a fact and posted the evidence.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

I believe it to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually unhealthy to live your life in constant expectation of the "end times". It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this a better world, not just today but into the far distant future.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Takoda said:

I believe it to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually unhealthy to live your life in constant expectation of the "end times". It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this a better world, not just today but into the far distant future.

And what of your living in the end times and are just discussing current events?

Is that wrong?

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

48 minutes ago, Takoda said:

End Times means bad things, especially for unbelievers and those who worship in vain. It is like the Scriptures say: they do not want to hear the truth but only good and pleasant things about the future.

Christians- Followers of Christ Jesus are not of this world. We live here, we watch, we wait, but we do not belong here. We know that the situation in the world is going to get worse, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, and it is important to know the times and the seasons, especially since the world is changing so quickly.

We are not here to make the world better, and we cannot change what God has already willed.

It will be better in the far distant future when Christ is KING and we live in the Kingdom of God. The End Times are here, even the Last Days, and what is a far better way to live your life is by keeping watch for the LORD and the Kingdom, and being certain that you are saved and covered in the Holy Spirit/righteousness. M.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

But we most certainly are of this world. Adam was formed of the dust of the earth. The earth is our home and, even in Genesis, Adam was commanded to till the garden not to neglect it. We really haven't done a good job of that but I want to pass on a better world to our descendants --- I don't want my great, great, great grandchildren cursing us for the mess we left for them. Since I was old enough to be aware it seems there have been predictions by Christians of the end of the world. Every single one has two characteristics in common --- 100% wrong, all of the time. Sadly, for many these beliefs have led to family break ups, financial loss and sometimes even death by suicide. No thanks.