• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Takoda said:

But we most certainly are of this world. Adam was formed of the dust of the earth. The earth is our home and, even in Genesis, Adam was commanded to till the garden not to neglect it. We really haven't done a good job of that but I want to pass on a better world to our descendants --- I don't want my great, great, great grandchildren cursing usĀ for the mess we left for them. Since I was old enough to be aware it seems there have been predictions by Christians of the end of the world. Every single one has two characteristics in common --- 100% wrong, all of the time. Sadly, for many these beliefs have led to family break ups, financial loss and sometimes even death by suicide. No thanks.

Being not of this world does not have to do with DNA, it refers to the world-system. The Satanic world-system. It is very important if you are a Follower of Christ Jesus that you understand you are responsible for your own education when it comes to the Bible.

Many Christians like to be spoon-fed in Church on Sundays, while they never even open their Bibles the rest of the week. It is so very easy to deceive those ones who do not seek and find the things they need to know, so as not to be deceived by the False teachers.

Every Christian should be able to spot a false teacher. No one knows the day or the hour, so if someone tells you this is the date for the end of the world, you should not listen to them, even if it is your church preacher, I would run from that church as fast as I can.

Christians have a great responsibility to be certain that they seek and find and study the word of God, so as not to be deceived. There are many false prophets and wolves in sheep's clothing in the church today... and many are being deceived.

The best thing one can do is to make sure that they are worshiping in spirit and in truth; and Christians should become scholars of the Bible so as not to be deceived. Some will be deceived while others will not. Are you saved? M.

Edited by Marlene S
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/3/2019 at 5:06 AM, Xethea said:

I saw a video, that showed DT and other Jews at the new temple place, that they made a coin with DT on it and King Cyrus,

Cyrus never divided the land of Israel, Trump first said that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, then he will come back with his real plan to divide the land, to make the Old city as Int'l territory, to split Jerusalem in half for the PA. No plan is allowed without the Rothschild's approval.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Being not of this world does not have to do with DNA, it refers to the world-system. The Satanic world-system. It is very important if you are a Follower of Christ Jesus that you understand you are responsible for your own education when it comes to the Bible.

Many Christians like to be spoon-fed in Church on Sundays, while they never even open their Bibles the rest of the week. It is so very easy to deceive those ones who do not seek and find the things they need to know, so as not to be deceived by the False teachers.

Every Christian should be able to spot a false teacher. No one knows the day or the hour, so if someone tells you this is the date for the end of the world, you should not listen to them, even if it is your church preacher, I would run from that church as fast as I can.

Christians have a great responsibility to be certain that they seek and find and study the word of God, so as not to be deceived. There are many false prophets and wolves in sheep's clothing in the church today... and many are being deceived.

The best thing one can do is to make sure that they are worshiping in spirit and in truth; and Christians should become scholars of the Bible so as not to be deceived. Some will be deceived while others will not. Are you saved? M.

Ā 

J Ā Vernon McGee had valid reasons for lamenting the fact that ā€œ The number one sin of the Church is not reading the Bibleā€

The Book of Hebrews warns us to ā€œrightly divideā€ the Word of GodĀ and prove ourselves to be good students of the Word, lest we become ashamed of ourselves.If one chooses to remain ignorant of the Bible ,it will be to the detriment of that personā€”- they will be subject to believe anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Ā 

J Ā Vernon McGee had valid reasons for lamenting the fact that ā€œ The number one sin of the Church is not reading the Bibleā€

The Book of Hebrews warns us to ā€œrightly divideā€ the Word of GodĀ and prove ourselves to be good students of the Word, lest we become ashamed of ourselves.If one chooses to remain ignorant of the Bible ,it will be to the detriment of that personā€”- they will be subject to believe anything.

I love J Vernon McGee. I still listen to his sermons, which are on daily on Total Christian Radio in my neck of the woods. He really tells it like it is. It really is true that many, if not most Christians do not take the time to read and study the Bible. I pray that I am not deceived; I also know that no Human can deceive me, and as we are told, Anti-Christ deceives the whole world, even those who call themselves Christians. Only the Elect are not deceived, although it implies that it is possible to deceive some of the Elect.

It is so sad what is happening in the Church body today, and it is not only because people are ignorant of the word, it is also because there are so many 'copyright' versions of the Bible out there with false information, leading many astray.

Did you know that a copyrighted version of the Bible implies that at least ten percent of the contents have been changed or omitted? People also have to be mindful when choosing a Bible. I prefer the Authorized King James Version. I have three different copies, only one is copyrighted which is because it contains the 14 Books of the Apocrypha.

The King James Version is also different from the Authorized King James Version. It is complicated being a Follower of Christ Jesus, really complicated, especially having to find the true foods to eat. Peace in Christ Jesus. M.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Cyrus never divided the land of Israel, Trump first said that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, then he will come back with his real plan to divide the land, to make the Old city as Int'l territory, to split Jerusalem in half for the PA. No plan is allowed without the Rothschild's approval.

Ive been telling people since Trump became president he would cause a millitary comprised of gentiles to occupy jerusalem.I dont think anyone believed me and even after it happens i dont believe many people will know what it means in the bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally, I still cannot believe that President Trump is working for the Darkness. He is just a man.

Here is the peace plan, fresh off the press:

Trump: Grant Jordanian citizenship to a million Palestinian refugees - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Ā 

On 4/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Marlene S said:

Personally, I still cannot believe that President Trump is working for the Darkness. He is just a man.

Here is the peace plan, fresh off the press:

Trump: Grant Jordanian citizenship to a million Palestinian refugees - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Ā 

Could you see Netanyahu as being part of the dark side?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 4/5/2019 at 1:29 AM, R. Hartono said:

okay, and why are you telling me this?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6