• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 4/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, Takoda said:

I believe it to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually unhealthy to live your life in constant expectation of the "end times". It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this a better world, not just today but into the far distant future.

Please......Christians can’t fellowship over a topic the Bible spends about 1/4 of its words on....PROPHECY! 

• This is Worthy 1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:29 AM, R. Hartono said:

Cyrus never divided the land of Israel, Trump first said that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, then he will come back with his real plan to divide the land, to make the Old city as Int'l territory, to split Jerusalem in half for the PA. No plan is allowed without the Rothschild's approval.

Let’s wait and see......

but seriously, do you think any plan will get accepted by all parties if it didn’t have some benefits to the Arabs?  What benefits do you think those should be? 

I don’t want to see God’s land promised to Israel to be divided either but I’m pretty sure when Jesus returns, at that time it won’t be divided.  Can’t speak for today though. 

On 4/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

J  Vernon McGee had valid reasons for lamenting the fact that “ The number one sin of the Church is not reading the Bible”

The Book of Hebrews warns us to “rightly divide” the Word of God and prove ourselves to be good students of the Word, lest we become ashamed of ourselves.If one chooses to remain ignorant of the Bible ,it will be to the detriment of that person—- they will be subject to believe anything.

Love this man too.....

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Marlene S said:

Personally, I still cannot believe that President Trump is working for the Darkness. He is just a man.

Here is the peace plan, fresh off the press:

Trump: Grant Jordanian citizenship to a million Palestinian refugees - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Just curious Marlene....do you believe the “man of sin”. (2 Thess 2) is NOT a man?  The one who may usher in a covenant or peace treaty.

I don’t know if this has been covered here, but......

what if this Kushner peace treaty is for 7 years and does get accepted and signed by all parties? 

What are you thinking? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Spock said:

Just curious Marlene....do you believe the “man of sin”. (2 Thess 2) is NOT a man?  The one who may usher in a covenant or peace treaty.

I believe he will be occupying a Human body, but he is not a man in that sense that you are a man. 'Son of perdition'- Anti-Christ. He may look like a man, but he is not a man, neither is the false-prophet. In his case there was a body that is being prepared for him, 'and when the boy becomes of age, he enters and performs signs and wonders.

I just want to say this. My understanding/search concerning these 'men' have led me to several places outside the Bible, as to their identities in some of the works they will perform here in order to deceive us. Even Satan is a 'man' who is not a man... These are Fallen Ones. M.

22 minutes ago, Spock said:

what if this Kushner peace treaty is for 7 years and does get accepted and signed by all parties? 

What are you thinking? 

It won't happen. Jared is not the Anti-Christ, neither is Trump. When Anti-Christ comes, you will know. I say, look towards Rome; he came from the West to the East. There is one who is coming after Francis I. Also remember that He deceives the whole world, except the few- Elect. M.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Spock said:

What are you thinking? 

My first reaction would be it isn't "the treaty." Realize just as the Son of God fulfilled all first coming prophecy completely so too must the son of perdition fulfil everything spoken of him. This guy is going to be really something.

All these pushes for a treaty end up in war and most likely so will this one. For a solid deal to be made there most likely will be a major event, catastrophic, that would create the atmosphere for a deal and shift much of the western powers into Europe. The catastrophe will be used to further lock in the globalist agenda. 

Things pertaining to Daniel and Revelation will then become even more clear. The more we approach an object, the clearer it becomes.

Edited by Zemke

53 minutes ago, Spock said:

Please......Christians can’t fellowship over a topic the Bible spends about 1/4 of its words on....PROPHECY! 

Christians love to discuss and study PROPHECY. The ones who hate hearing about it are usually those who are not Christians. They do not like to hear about the 'bad things' because they have not hope. Christians love to hear about prophecy, because our Blessed Hope is tied up in the promises of Jesus, which is PROPHECY.

Does not prophecy even address those who do not want to hear the truth, but want to hear good and positive things about the future of the planet and their lives. Tell us the good things, we do not want to hear negative things... M.

Edited by Marlene S
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I like how it says:

Dan 9:27 " And he shall confirm the covenant " with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate "

Then turns around and says:

Dan 11:28 " Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land "