• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Xethea said:

okay, and why are you telling me this?

Because many say he is the end times Cyrus, the Jews even make his coins.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Excatly .    We are even told BLESSED are those who hear and speak those words in revelations .   BLESSED .

Thanks for reminding us !

Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

He is called  the man of sin  and son of perdition by Paul, Jesus called Judas son of perdition.

JOHN 17:12  12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Because Judas let himself possessed by the devil, it doesnt necessarily mean he becomes possessed, lost consciousness and unaware of who himself was.

Luke 22 3 Then Satan entered the heart of Judas Iscariot,[a] who was one of the twelve apostles.

4 Judas went to talk with the chief priests and the officers of the temple police about how he could help them arrest Jesus. 5 They were very pleased and offered to pay Judas some money. 6 He agreed and started looking for a good chance to betray Jesus when the crowds were not around.

As with our LORD so too with his body of members .     A key thing to remember is how often JESUS warned out that near the end  many would come IN HIS NAME

And it key to know that Judas was not an outsider who betrayed Christ . HE DID it as one from within .

Its key to know the FP appears as a lamb , Yet speaks as a dragon .

Our betrayer as CHRISTS ,  will not come from outside , but rather many do the work as those amongst us ,  ONLY they HOLD THE BAG and care not at all for the people nor the poor ,

they build an empire FOR THEMSELVES and their own exaltation .   We have one , even now who is amongst us as though he was christain ,   the man

speaks of words like love ,  unity ,   he claims JESUS in mouth , Yet says things like the preaching of the gospel is like jihad .

He appears as a lamb and the man is making peace where no other has and fast too .   Truth is we have many insiders who play as though they for us

But in truth have long sold out the flocks right to the main one making peace in all the lands .      He and has children are massive deceivers

and know how to deceive , they have been doing it for years and are highly trained to do so .  They know how to allure through the flesh

they know how to promise liberty yet walk in sin and turn the grace of God into a sin festival and a path that omits JESUS as the only means to be saved .

But they do it with   words like love , like unity , like peace and they have many mesmorized .     Let us who LOVE the LORD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH

partake not a ounce with their ways , but rather expose them .  Do all for the sake of the peoples and expose these men and women and POINT only TO CHRIST . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

And little do they know where and to WHO this is leading all right too .

ALL this was foretold , every ounce of it was foretold .    The great city is not what many thinks it is .

IT is where also our LORD was crucified .     Many have returned to natural jersalem and have fled the HOPE of heavenly JERSUALEM .

They are not watching or payting attention to the signs of the times .  IF they were they would see clearly what days these are

and the where and the who this is leading the world right too  .   They are gathering all religons and secular to be as one .  BIG SIGN .

they have all the means now necessary and the desire and plan for a system in which all who reject the mark will not be able to function in society .BIG SIGN .

And now a word from Daniel .     For it speaks of a very dark king that arises ,     IN the latter times of their kingdoms , WHEN the transgressors have come to the full.

That is a time when sin is no longer hid , but celebrated in the streets for all to see .   A time when Gods rainbow has been stolen

and a time when they light towers up pink with joy and celebration over the murder of innocent blood .   Days where times have become so confusing

that a man think he is a woman and a girl a boy and a boy a girl and a woman a man , and worse , ITS PRAISED for all to see .

THE WORLD went viral in transgression and worse the churches under the WRONG CHURCH are even doing the ultimate sin of all .

DENYING JESUS as the ONLY WAY .      And all for unity and world PEACE .

NOW this king that arises in this time shall destroy many how , THROUGH PEACE .  I AM TELLING US ALL the signs of the end aint coming , THE SIGNS ARE HERE NOW , RIGHT NOW .

And we running out of time .   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/8/2019 at 1:29 AM, R. Hartono said:

Okay

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I am failing to see how President Trump is being connected here. The peace is to be initiated by the anti-christ. President Trump is a Christian who brought our faith back into the White House with prayer. So please explain to me the connection you are "trying" to make. Thankya kindly  JJ

Edited by BorderCowboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

4 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

I am failing to see how President Trump is being connected here. The peace treaty is to be initiated by the anti-christ. President Trump is a Christian who brought our faith back into the White House with prayer. So please explain to me the connection you are "trying" to make. Thankya kindly  JJ

I dont see in the bible where a peace treaty is initiated by an antichrist.

And from what I gather, president Trump doesnt pray.I remember him saying he has never asked God for forgiveness of his sins.He said he drinks wine and eats crackers though and that is the same as asking for forgiveness.Im not sure what religion teaches that.Do you? 

Most likly Pence has more to do with the praying part than Trump.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I dont see in the bible where a peace treaty is initiated by an antichrist.

And from what I gather, president Trump doesnt pray.I remember him saying he has never asked God for forgiveness of his sins.He said he drinks wine and eats crackers though and that is the same as asking for forgiveness.Im not sure what religion teaches that.Do you? 

Most likly Pence has more to do with the praying part than Trump.

you must watch a lot of CNN or MSNBC..

• Haha 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

1 hour ago, other one said:

you must watch a lot of CNN or MSNBC..

No.It was actually Trump I was watching.

I saw him say it in an interview.

According to Trummp he has never asked God for forgiveness and he doesnt do that.He drinks wine and eats crackers and that makes him feel clean.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed youtube link. Please post video links in the appropriate video forum (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/144-videos/).