• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Are you putting James Dobson in your group?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pastors+who+pray+with+trump&id=59BE633CB62BF081C0FCD80CEBD4EA3A3B2EB7DC&FORM=IQFRBA

Surely they can't all be like Paula.       It is said that Paula is the person who led him to Christ but he has a huge number of people around him that is vastly past a simple introduction.   Do you  include Mike Huckabee who is a Baptist minister...   who says the President is a born again Christian.....    a new one learning but still a Christian...    I could go on and on with the people involved with him but it would most likely fall on deft ears.

Yea i bet that mike huckabee can make trump see the light.

Or show him how to get reelected.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

Yea i bet that mike huckabee can make trump see the light.

Or show him how to get reelected.

I agree.

27 minutes ago, other one said:

I agree.

I remember watching a video of Mike Huckabee standing at Armeggedon saying how he would like to make fire come down out of heaven to defend Israel.

If im not mistaken,there is someone in revelation who does just that.

Maybe he or Trump will get that chance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, other one said:

Are you putting James Dobson in your group?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pastors+who+pray+with+trump&id=59BE633CB62BF081C0FCD80CEBD4EA3A3B2EB7DC&FORM=IQFRBA

Surely they can't all be like Paula.       It is said that Paula is the person who led him to Christ but he has a huge number of people around him that is vastly past a simple introduction.   Do you  include Mike Huckabee who is a Baptist minister...   who says the President is a born again Christian.....    a new one learning but still a Christian...    I could go on and on with the people involved with him but it would most likely fall on deft ears.

Anyone associated with NAR ,   Needs to be fled so fast that your own shadow would wheeze trying to catch up .    PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT .   PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT .

And again I say PRAY hard and feverent .   Trump needs men of GOD , not men of politics and nar around Him .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I remember watching a video of Mike Huckabee standing at Armeggedon saying how he would like to make fire come down out of heaven to defend Israel.

If im not mistaken,there is someone in revelation who does just that.

Maybe he or Trump will get that chance.

I Don't think otherone caught that .     The one who calls down fire IS THE FALSE PROPHET .      FLEE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM .  FLEE THEM ALL .

the whole lump is leavened .   Folks think just cause men holler JESUS  must mean they christain .   I see mouth only christains ALL AROUND TRUMP .  Just as the false ones were around Obama too .    BOTH sides are getting duped and do  I mean DUPED with a capital D and  U and P and E and D .       THEY go no idea what will stand in ISRAEL and all

their john haggies and nars will have made them ready for it .     Folks just aint seeing .  they just aint seeing .   

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I Don't think otherone caught that .     The one who calls down fire IS THE FALSE PROPHET .      FLEE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM .  FLEE THEM ALL .

the whole lump is leavened .   Folks think just cause men holler JESUS  must mean they christain .   I see mouth only christains ALL AROUND TRUMP .  Just as the false ones were around Obama too .    BOTH sides are getting duped and do  I mean DUPED with a capital D and  U and P and E and D .       THEY go no idea what will stand in ISRAEL and all

their john haggies and nars will have made them ready for it .     Folks just aint seeing .  they just aint seeing .   

Ya know,Trump has power to make fire come down out of heaven in the the sight of man.

I dont think many people understand that.He can also exstend that power to others as well.When fire procedes from thier mouth .

Thats what happens when your comander in chief of the military.

You recon many people will realize what going on when Trump has a military stationed in Israel to defend Israel?

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Anyone associated with NAR ,   Needs to be fled so fast that your own shadow would wheeze trying to catch up .    PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT .   PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT .

And again I say PRAY hard and feverent .   Trump needs men of GOD , not men of politics and nar around Him .   

I must admit that I don't have a clue what you are talking about.     what is NAR?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, other one said:

I must admit that I don't have a clue what you are talking about.     what is NAR?

New Apostolic Reformation

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

New Apostolic Reformation

I guess I'm just dense tonight....  what stuck in my head with Donald being a builder was the National Association of  Realtors...    and that just didn't fit with anything.    Whatever the case I think I trust Mike Huckabee in his assessment of what's happening in the white house.   I don't see him involved with that movement...

• Haha 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

46 minutes ago, other one said:

I guess I'm just dense tonight....  what stuck in my head with Donald being a builder was the National Association of  Realtors...    and that just didn't fit with anything.    Whatever the case I think I trust Mike Huckabee in his assessment of what's happening in the white house.   I don't see him involved with that movement...

I don't see him involved with it either..