• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

I guess I'm just dense tonight....  what stuck in my head with Donald being a builder was the National Association of  Realtors...    and that just didn't fit with anything.    Whatever the case I think I trust Mike Huckabee in his assessment of what's happening in the white house.   I don't see him involved with that movement...

Keneth Copeland is on Trumps faith advisory board.He is a prosperity preacher.Money.

I could see Huckabee being interested in it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

no comment.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, other one said:

I must admit that I don't have a clue what you are talking about.     what is NAR?

What she said .    And I have no idea if Huckabee is involved with them either , But a whole skew of them are .   PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT .   our presidents soul is at stake .

Pray and continue to pray .    

3 hours ago, other one said:

I guess I'm just dense tonight....  what stuck in my head with Donald being a builder was the National Association of  Realtors...    and that just didn't fit with anything.    Whatever the case I think I trust Mike Huckabee in his assessment of what's happening in the white house.   I don't see him involved with that movement...

I got so tickled when I read that my friend of the buffalo .   Don't feel bad , but that was funny .  Natiional association of Realtors .   

14 minutes ago, other one said:

no comment.

That should terrify every last one of us for our president , those folks like white and Kenneth ,THEY IN BED with a one world religion .   As I said PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT

FOR TRUMP .   Its not that I am afraid of them , nor to die even for the cause of Christ .  BUT I want trump to truly be saved ,  as I do others too . 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That should terrify every last one of us for our president , those folks like white and Kenneth ,THEY IN BED with a one world religion .   As I said PRAY HARD and PRAY FEVERENT

FOR TRUMP .   Its not that I am afraid of them , nor to die even for the cause of Christ .  BUT I want trump to truly be saved ,  as I do others too . 

They may be in bed with the one world religion but Donald isn't into anything one world, religion or state.

why do you harp on those two when there are dozens of others that he crosses path with and listens to....     Is Mike Pence himself one of your boogy men too being affiliated with the Community Church....   I'm told he has a close relationship with Franklin Graham, is he one of the bad ones like Copeland.

BTW is anyone who has heard the gospel from Kenneth condemned to hell; or Paula White for that matter....

the President has done more to protect the Christians in this country than any president in my lifetime.

The president is not much different than any of my protestant friends....   so are all of them bad too.

I would think people would give the president a little time to mature a bit in his Christian walk before condemning him so.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, other one said:

They may be in bed with the one world religion but Donald isn't into anything one world, religion or state.

why do you harp on those two when there are dozens of others that he crosses path with and listens to....     Is Mike Pence himself one of your boogy men too being affiliated with the Community Church....   I'm told he has a close relationship with Franklin Graham, is he one of the bad ones like Copeland.

BTW is anyone who has heard the gospel from Kenneth condemned to hell; or Paula White for that matter....

the President has done more to protect the Christians in this country than any president in my lifetime.

The president is not much different than any of my protestant friends....   so are all of them bad too.

I would think people would give the president a little time to mature a bit in his Christian walk before condemning him so.

Just so that we wont be continually talking about just this ,     do this thing I say next .

Go and research everyone of them .   And see who has ties with ROME .    What I say to one , I say to all, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED .

This goes way deeper than most even know .

For why would men , no matter how well and good they might appear ,  have unity with ROME .  

Why would any seasoned leader of any church have any connection with ROME .   You ask yourself that question over and over again

as you do this research I ask you to do .    IF you truly ask ,  YOU WILL get the answer .     This is all bad news .

And While I aint making excuse for trump ,     These so called Christian leaders SHOULD KNOW BETTER  .   If a wee thing such as me , BY GRACE knows better

than to be Unequally yoked ,    THEY SHOULD LONG have known this .  Of course trump don't ,   look what church he sat under , NORMAN VINCENT PEALE.

Is it any wonder he is drawn to folks like paula .     But we need to pray for HIM and pray hard and feverent He truly be led to Christ .  

Being concerned and worried for a mans soul and desiring HE come only to CHRIST ,   is not condemnation .     LET ALL REMEMBER THAT .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I truly do not appreciate the hateful speech against our President! Look at recent history, no President has made more positve advances since President Reagan. In all my life I have never seen the hatred and attacks upon a president. What exactly is ya'lls problem? The good book clearly states that we submit to our leaders! A country divided cannot stand! 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

2 minutes ago, BorderCowboy said:

I truly do not appreciate the hateful speech against our President! Look at recent history, no President has made more positve advances since President Reagan. In all my life I have never seen the hatred and attacks upon a president. What exactly is ya'lls problem? The good book clearly states that we submit to our leaders! A country divided cannot stand! 

I have not read all the threads but I agree that we should respect and pray for our president and the leaders of our country every day!   I don't always do this but I should.  

GBU all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1