Haррy Felix

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

At some times I can use a bit of confirmation that I'm doing the right things that Jesus ordered, as you may have noticed. That the signs point in the right direction, with an eye on the afterlife i.e. the Real Life. In my working life I developed a lot of 'scorecards' and now I found an interesting one that estimates or simulates no less than the future of my soul: Heaven or hell?

All a bit presumptuous maybe, and I therefore really hope that this Achille Christian guy has thought very very well about the 40 questions an angel asks me in this 'game'. With God's Mercy set to 50% I'm going to Heaven all right. I'll have to try with 100% and 0%. For Roman Catholics, purgatory was optionally included.

Maybe somebody on this forum is willing to make the effort of checking if the questions make good sense (I think reproducing the list here is not allowed). We still won't see the actual weighting, though.

Thank you very much, @Omegaman 3.0. That helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 3/9/2019 at 12:10 AM, Happy Felix said:

At some times I can use a bit of confirmation that I'm doing the right things that Jesus ordered, as you may have noticed. That the signs point in the right direction, with an eye on the afterlife i.e. the Real Life. In my working life I developed a lot of 'scorecards' and now I found an interesting one that estimates or simulates no less than the future of my soul: Heaven or hell?

All a bit presumptuous maybe, and I therefore really hope that this Achille Christian guy has thought very very well about the 40 questions an angel asks me in this 'game'. With God's Mercy set to 50% I'm going to Heaven all right. I'll have to try with 100% and 0%. For Roman Catholics, purgatory was optionally included.

Maybe somebody on this forum is willing to make the effort of checking if the questions make good sense (I think reproducing the list here is not allowed). We still won't see the actual weighting, though.

People need to understand what heaven is, I believe. Jesus gives us a clue in Matthew 4:17 (Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand"). Another clue, something I read on a website: We don't go to heaven, heaven comes to us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

John 3:16

16For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

John 3:16 is not a promise not to perish.....   it's just a should not or might not.... 

Romans 10:9 is the definitely will be saved...      one has to believe as John says but has to publicly declare that Jesus is lord...  and that sets salvation as assured or makes one a liar depending on whether or not Jesus is really one's Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Wanna be saved? Try this.........say, “ Jesus, Save me”....... he’ll use His Holy Spirit to work out the details.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Your Adversary will try to complicate things. Do not be sucked in by this.
As previously stated, ACCEPT Yeshua, REPENT and leave the rest up to Him. "He will abundantly pardon.."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 3/9/2019 at 12:10 AM, Happy Felix said:

Are you certain it's a place ?

• Thumbs Up 1

I have left this forum now that an important person in the forum refuses to apologize for something he did. Thank you all for your wonderful advice.