Haррy Felix

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Every now and then I can use a bit of confirmation that I'm doing the right things that Jesus ordered, as you may have noticed. That the signs point in the right direction, with an eye on the afterlife i.e. the Real Life. In my working life I developed a lot of 'scorecards' and now I found an interesting one that estimates or simulates no less than the future of my soul: Heaven or hell?

All a bit presumptuous maybe, and I therefore really hope that this Achille Christian guy has thought very very well about the 40 questions an angel asks me in this 'game'. With God's Mercy set to 50% I'm going to Heaven all right. I'll have to try with 100% and 0%. For Roman Catholics, purgatory was optionally included.

Maybe somebody on this forum is willing to make the effort of checking if the questions make good sense (I think reproducing the list here is not allowed). We still won't see the actual weighting, though. I saw a free version with 15 questions. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

Some key questions you need to be sure you have answered.

Have I repented of my sins ans asked Jesus to be Lord and Saviour?

Am I a regular attender at a ( singular ) church each week?

How important is bible study and prayer to me?

Do I understand what free grace means?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Grace means Jesus Christ died to pay for human sin.

This plus nothing equals human forgiveness / salvation / resurrection to life eternal with Christ.

John 3:16–18 (AV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Ephesians 2:8–10 (AV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 Timothy 4:10 (AV)
10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 John 2:2 (AV)
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

This does not mean  all men / the whole world is saved or forgiven. It means for any to be saved [potentially] all must be saved. The one caveat is our

individual belief in Jesus and that he did it.

It's kind of like activating a credit card. You can't access the funds you've been approved for until you do this.

How sad that millions not only could have so easily avoided eternal hell... but all they had to do was believe in Jesus Christ and his death and resurrection to activate their prepaid salvation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03

There are many tradition of man churches, denominations, sects, etc.

Mark 7:13 (AV)
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You'll find none of them started where the Bible tells us to start (2 Peter 1:20-21).

They make many doctrines and many dogmas and creeds and decrees and papal bulls and catechisms... and denominational platforms...

They lay heavy burdens on men's shoulders and are not willing to lift a finger themselves. 

Sound familiar?

For example:

Hebrews 9:16–17 (AV)
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Jesus [obviously] died on the cross. 

So when did the Old Testament end and the New Testament begin?

So how is it New Testament Christian churches teach we cannot be forgiven unless we forgive others?

"It's in the Bible!" they say. 

Yes it is. But it is under the Old Testament Law. Not New Testament Grace.

They obfuscate  this distinction and cite the traditions of man that teach the New Testament begins with Matthew 1:1.

So here they go bringing Old Testament Law into New Testament Grace to burden believers in Jesus Christ with

what the Law was given in the first place to prove we human beings cannot accomplish.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I'm sorry guys. I got a warning for this topic and I will continue posting only after I receive an apology for unfair treatment. Which will probably never happen. So this may be a goodbye. No need to explain it all here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

There are many tradition of man churches, denominations, sects, etc.

Mark 7:13 (AV)
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You'll find none of them started where the Bible tells us to start (2 Peter 1:20-21).

They make many doctrines and many dogmas and creeds and decrees and papal bulls and catechisms... and denominational platforms...

They lay heavy burdens on men's shoulders and are not willing to lift a finger themselves. 

Sound familiar?

For example:

Hebrews 9:16–17 (AV)
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Jesus [obviously] died on the cross. 

So when did the Old Testament end and the New Testament begin?

So how is it New Testament Christian churches teach we cannot be forgiven unless we forgive others?

"It's in the Bible!" they say. 

Yes it is. But it is under the Old Testament Law. Not New Testament Grace.

They obfuscate  this distinction and cite the traditions of man that teach the New Testament begins with Matthew 1:1.

So here they go bringing Old Testament Law into New Testament Grace to burden believers in Jesus Christ with

what the Law was given in the first place to prove we human beings cannot accomplish.

The writer of Hebrews warns us to be serious students of God’s Word.It is up to each individual to rightly DIVIDE the Word, lest one be ashamed.The Bible can be a very dangerous Book if one thinks a cursory  look is adequate .Pray for the help and guidance of God’s Holy Spirit as you study.Without that you may as well let the dust on it continue to build.You don’t want to be among those that “ see, but do not see.” God has gifted us with many great teachers who can help understand difficult verses.I really like Ralph “ Yankee” Arnold, Renee Roland Or Peter  Ruckman Or Zola Levitt.Check them out for great teaching.Almost forgot Les Feldick— he’s good too!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:15 PM, Happy Felix said:

Every now and then I can use a bit of confirmation that I'm doing the right things that Jesus ordered, as you may have noticed. That the signs point in the right direction, with an eye on the afterlife i.e. the Real Life. In my working life I developed a lot of 'scorecards' and now I found an interesting one that estimates or simulates no less than the future of my soul: Heaven or hell?

All a bit presumptuous maybe, and I therefore really hope that this Achille Christian guy has thought very very well about the 40 questions an angel asks me in this 'game'. With God's Mercy set to 50% I'm going to Heaven all right. I'll have to try with 100% and 0%. For Roman Catholics, purgatory was optionally included.

Maybe somebody on this forum is willing to make the effort of checking if the questions make good sense (I think reproducing the list here is not allowed). We still won't see the actual weighting, though. I saw a free version with 15 questions. 

Let me see, HF, what does the Bible say about who will enter heaven? Have you received Christ into your heart? If so read on...

Joh 3:16-21
(16)  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17)  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18)  He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19)  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20)  For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21)  But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Eph 2:1-10
(1)  And you has he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(2)  Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now workes in the children of disobedience:
(3)  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
(4)  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(5)  Even when we were dead in sins, has quickened us together with Christ, (by grace you are saved;)
(6)  And has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
(7)  That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
(8)  For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9)  Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(10)  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.

1Pe 1:3-9
(3)  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(4)  To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fades not away, reserved in heaven for you,
(5)  Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
(6)  Wherein you greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, you are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
(7)  That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
(8)  Whom having not seen, you love; in whom, though now you see him not, yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
(9)  Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

• Brilliant! 1

Yes I believe! Yes I am cured!

• Praise God! 1

I have left this forum now that an important person in the forum refuses to apologize for something he did. Thank you all for your wonderful advice.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Sorry that your feelings are hurt Felix, and that you find it necessary to leave. Feelings are under our control, they are our reaction to events. Sometimes people will not apologize when they believe they have not don't anything wrong. In any case, I commend you for for not being vindictive in how you responded to the perceived injustice, and taking this to the "important person" one on one, and not making it personal by dragging names into the public forum. I wish that more would act as maturely as you have.

• This is Worthy 1