naominash

"You are no match for the fire of the Holy Spirit!"

11 minutes ago, ἔκλειψις said:
20 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

This is the 6th seal, and many who have worshiped the antichrist will wish rocks would fall on them and hide them from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.  Why?  Because they were deceived and worshiped the false christ instead of waiting for the the true Christ when He comes at the 7th trump.  Woe!

-Selah 

*nods in agreement*

Mat 21:44 " And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. "

I don't know about the whole false christ thing tho, don't think I can agree with that part

The Antichrist comes at the 6th seal, 6th vial, 6th trump.  Jesus comes at the 7th seal, 7th vial, 7th trump.  Hallelujah!  The Antichrist will be so full of deception, people will think he is the true Christ.  WOE!!!

-Selah

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

The Antichrist comes at the 6th seal, 6th vial, 6th trump.  Jesus comes at the 7th seal, 7th vial, 7th trump.  Hallelujah!  The Antichrist will be so full of deception, people will think he is the true Christ.  WOE!!!

-Selah

Would you elaborate on why 666 is written with a titlo in Greek manuscripts ?

I've always been hazy on the reasoning for this by NT writers, to have done that

2 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

-Selah

I honestly don't know what seal this anti Christ comes at ,  but I do know this ,  even now their are many anti christs

and that spirit has long been at work .     You are loved dear sister .    And this I do know.     You know how it says and describes the FP who causes the world to worshp the beast .

How he appear as a LAMB  yet speaks as a dragon .   

Sounds like it rises from within a christain religious system and that leader and leaders , cause the world to unite as one right under the beast .

THE THING is ,    WE can see this spirit at work RIGHT NOW .    we can see these spirits deceiving men right now to join as one right under a world system of the beast .

Their is a man right now , who has done more than any politican has ever dreamed possible to do .    He is uniting muslims , jews ,  christains , and others

to be as one big family and he points to a one world system .      I think we are way father along than most would even dare to realize .

This man comes as did judas ,   from within and yet BETRAYED CHRIST , well this man , his doctrine will totally lead to the murder of the true body of CHRST

by a strong one world govt under the beast .   Its happening right in front of our eyes .   A delusion of massive darknesss has began and we see even many who profess

JESUS going under it .   Sure they mouth only , cause no true lamb gonna believe their lie .    But the point is , sister its amongs us now .

these spirits are amongst the kings of the world and the top religious leaders of every denomination and every religion .  to work as one

to bring the world to the day of armegeddon .   I mean its right here out in the open and yet many see itas a good thing .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I honestly don't know what seal this anti Christ comes at ,  but I do know this ,  even now their are many anti christs

and that spirit has long been at work .     You are loved dear sister .    And this I do know.     You know how it says and describes the FP who causes the world to worshp the beast .

How he appear as a LAMB  yet speaks as a dragon .   

Sounds like it rises from within a christain religious system and that leader and leaders , cause the world to unite as one right under the beast .

THE THING is ,    WE can see this spirit at work RIGHT NOW .    we can see these spirits deceiving men right now to join as one right under a world system of the beast .

Their is a man right now , who has done more than any politican has ever dreamed possible to do .    He is uniting muslims , jews ,  christains , and others

to be as one big family and he points to a one world system .      I think we are way father along than most would even dare to realize .

This man comes as did judas ,   from within and yet BETRAYED CHRIST , well this man , his doctrine will totally lead to the murder of the true body of CHRST

by a strong one world govt under the beast .   Its happening right in front of our eyes .   A delusion of massive darknesss has began and we see even many who profess

JESUS going under it .   Sure they mouth only , cause no true lamb gonna believe their lie .    But the point is , sister its amongs us now .

these spirits are amongst the kings of the world and the top religious leaders of every denomination and every religion .  to work as one

to bring the world to the day of armegeddon .   I mean its right here out in the open and yet many see itas a good thing .

I'll show you where you can read about the 6th seal.  Here it is:  Woe!

Revelation 6:12-17 King James Version (KJV)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

After this will be the second coming of the true Christ at the 7th trump!  Hallelujah!

-Selah

• This is Worthy 1

@frienduff thaylorde

Yes, frienduff, the one-world system will be infiltrating every area of our lives:  Watch the signs!  All this is happening right now.  Just look at what's happening in Politics!  And look at Religion and the Education system...and Economy!  Oh wow, we need to watch diligently at what's going on.  I believe we need to know what's going down, and we can know by studying the Bible--not by reading articles that other people have written; they may be deceived.  What does the Bible say?  That's where we can learn the Truth of what's going on now and what we can expect in the near future.  I do believe we are living in the latter days.

-Selah

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, SelahSong said:

@frienduff thaylorde

Yes, frienduff, the one-world system will be infiltrating every area of our lives:  Watch the signs!  All this is happening right now.  Just look at what's happening in Politics!  And look at Religion and the Education system...and Economy!  Oh wow, we need to watch diligently at what's going on.  I believe we need to know what's going down, and we can know by studying the Bible--not by reading articles that other people have written; they may be deceived.  What does the Bible say?  That's where we can learn the Truth of what's going on now and what we can expect in the near future.  I do believe we are living in the latter days.

-Selah

The beauty of the grace of our Lord , IS HE alone puts the love for truth on our hearts .    Who was it that put that desire in my heart to read only and love that bible ....GOD DID .

Sister their is no work like how the grace of God works on a heart .    Reading the bible for hours daily every day since day one in the Lord .    Tis why I say , read ONLY that bible .

Folks can say and ponder , but how on earth can a man read their bible every day for hours , for almost thirteen years and not be tired of it .   Cause the TRUTH REJOICES the HEART my loved sister .     Cause the TRUTH rejoices the heart .    No man can boast in himself ,  OH but they CAN and SHOULD BOAST IN THE LORD .   

For their is NO JOY , LIKE the JOY of the LORD .    You put those hands up sister ,   put em up and let all praise the LORD .     You are loved .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

You see ,   Why yall think ol frienduff by grace has been begging , pleading , warning , doing all to get folks outta mans teachings and BACK INTO ONLY and do I mean ONLY that bible .

Folks think I am dead wrong all the time .  But I tell ya ,  ITS NOT ME , its them and their pastors who are dead wrong .  I aint saying this like I am some great thing .

Cause I aint .  I am saying it ,  because its truth , GET back in ONLY and I do mean ONLY them bibles .     Get back in them and put down ALL , ALL other reads

and just feast and I mean feast on the pages of wonderous truth found ONLY in the BIBLE and given ONLY by the SPIRIT .  

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I have to ask.......was Zola a good golfer?      I am a bogie golfer on my BEST day......I stink and don’t care....a long time ago I accepted the fact that I have no talent for the game, but nobody has more fun than I do......

[ I named my first beagle Bogey, because he was not quite up to par].

I will not claim to know whether he ( Zola ) was good. He said he was steady , but not especially  good, that  he just enjoyed being  on a course, any simple community course, and  definitely nothing fancy. He played a steady game on common simple short courses was his claim, and knew all the three pars at The Villages. said he would take me on them, but he was not to be able to do that. Nor was I for that matter as my wife became seriously ill too. 

There are some 27 nine hole courses and four regulation length plus two champion courses out there back then. He did not have a place at the Villages, just  a small trailer nearby as a retreat, was what he shared. The Villages has grown considerably since that time.

He did not like to set out for any special long courses and liked, according to him, to play the short courses at The Villages  each day  when He  was taking some time to himself.  I had a retirement place there  at the time on a course that he also had played many times. He was sharing with me some pointers from memory- So I guess yes he knew his game. He was already ill, but not yet diagnosed when I met him after conversing with him and his staff for about a year and a half about getting set to speak at the school. His staff coordinator was seriously ill too, there were lots of delays by which I came to know  more of each of them.  He was not able to  complete the eighteen  holes we had scheduled for the day, had to stop at 12.

I had always been absolutely terrible at the game yet had played it daily for years. Had not played in a year though when the chance to play a round with Zola, for us to  just relax and chat golf, came up. I apologized at the first hole for what was about to happen, said I hadn't played in a year. Decided to lay up short with  a short iron, and hit the prettiest tee shot ever for me. The ball just soared up into the beautiful Florida sky and plopped down on the green with back spin and set there a couple feet from the cup -  back spin on the green, wow. The rest of the foursome just said, Yeah sure, no talent, haven't played in a year sure. Only time a pretty shot embarrassed me.

Zola just seemed to  be a seriously friendly matter of fact individual. He expressed that he did not want to have to play golf with anyone that would try to turn the time into a private theology session. I liked that, and we just were a foursome, well a threesome, we scared our pick up fourth off when the guy asked  what's your names and what did we all do? We just matter of fact said, and it spooked the poor guy into remembering he had forgotten something and he hightailed it back to the starter shack, never to return.

Zola  in his pristine blinding whites in the sunshine with his white yamaka looked at me and said, what was wrong with him? I said, maybe he didn't like my beard. 

I had no long term relationship with Zola, was not a friend  in the sense that I had some special  relationship with him. He simply was a great guy that took time to come share with some school kids and to speak at our church too. That very short time though was a real highlight for my own  advancement in  following  and in learning more of our Lord.

p.s. He wore the most seriously white shirt wow absolutely pristine white white white, and a woven white yamaka. Though at the school he wore his 1st century attire and robe for the mood of the event, a Jerusalem marketplace, where the kids had displays of  what they thought a first century Jerusalem market would be like, complete with signage in Hebrew. Zola especially liked and remarked that he was favorably impressed that kids were learning at least some Hebrew as part of the K-12  school education at an American private Christian school, one  not affiliated with any  church body.

Back to the subject at hand, whatever it is. Oh yes, wrath- God's wrath. And perhaps also is there human Godly wrath

I like to get old testamental over wrath, and just leave it to God.

I am not an agent of an avenging angel of God that I should extend  wrath  upon anyone. Seems a bit of fool's errand that I might engage in if I go about  wrath-ing as I go when God as already said, leave it to me.

Return that which is good for that which is evil has to be sincere, and not faked with deeper hope that God will get'em,  or that maybe I will just do it myself now. For then it is God that will tend to  the focus  on wrath against the unjust. His wrath, and not mine. I will take no pleasure in it, for I deserve the same. I will be on my knees in praise and prayer  for the mercy of God upon me. I will sing the Psalm, the 23rd and rejoice in it.

• Loved it! 1

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

[ I named my first beagle Bogie, because he was not quite up to par].

I will not claim to know whether he ( Zola ) was good. He said he was steady , but not especially  good, that  he just enjoyed being  on a course, any simple community course, and  definitely nothing fancy. He played a steady game on common simple short courses was his claim, and knew all the three pars at The Villages. said he would take me on them, but he was not to be able to do that. Nor was I for that matter as my wive became seriously ill too. 

There are some 27 nine hole courses and four regulation length plus two champion courses out there back then. He did not have a place at the Villages, just  a small trailer nearby as a retreat, was what he shared. The Villages has grown considerably since that time.

He did not like to set out for any special long courses and liked, according to him, to play the short courses at The Villages  each day  when He  was taking some time to himself.  I had a retirement place there  at the time on a course that he also had played many times. He was sharing with me some pointers from memory- So I guess yes he knew his game. He was already ill, but not yet diagnosed when I met him after conversing with him and his staff for about a year and a half about getting set to speak at the school. His staff coordinator was seriously ill too, there were lots of delays by which I came to know  more of each of them.  He was not able to  complete the eighteen  holes we had scheduled for the day, had to stop at 12.

I had always been absolutely terrible at the game yet had played it daily for years. Had not played in a year though when the chance to play a round with Zola, for us to  just relax and chat golf, came up. I apologized at the first hole for what was about to happen, said I hadn't played in a year. Decided to lay up short with  a short iron, and hit the prettiest tee shot ever for me. The ball just soared up into the beautiful Florida sky and plopped down on the green with back spin and set there a couple feet from the cup -  back spin on the green, wow. The rest of the foursome just said, Yeah sure, no talent, haven't played in a year sure. Only time a pretty shot embarrassed me.

Zola just seemed to  be a seriously friendly matter of fact individual. He expressed that he did not want to have to play golf with anyone that would try to turn the time into a private theology session. I liked that, and we just were a foursome, well a threesome, we scared our pick up fourth off when the guy asked  what's your names and what did we all do? We just matter of fact said, and it spooked the poor guy into remembering he had forgotten something and he hightailed it back to the starter shack, never to return.

Zola  in his pristine blinding whites in the sunshine with his white yamaka looked at me and said, what was wrong with him? I said, maybe he didn't like my beard. 

I had no long term relationship with Zola, was not a friend  in the sense that I had some special  relationship with him. He simply was a great guy that took time to come share with some school kids and to speak at our church too. That very short time though was a real highlight for my own  advancement in  following  and in learning more of our Lord.

p.s. He wore the most seriously white shirt wow absolutely pristine white white white, and a woven white yamaka. Though at the school he wore his 1st century attire and robe for the mood of the event, a Jerusalem marketplace, where the kids had displays of  what they thought a first century Jerusalem market would be like, complete with signage in Hebrew. Zola especially liked and remarked that he was favorably impressed that kids were learning at least some Hebrew as part of the K-12  school education at an American private Christian school, one  not affiliated with any  church body.

Back to the subject at hand, whatever it is. Oh yes, wrath- God's wrath. And perhaps also is there human Godly wrath

Thanks for that info......I would have enjoyed being with you guys....I miss him a lot.....his show is still very good, but it’s hard to follow a guy like Zola.....

• Thumbs Up 1