• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello,

Can you please inform me about The Book of Revelation? Here are my questions.

What do you know about the book in General?

Who are these characters? What are their roles? 

- Second Coming Messiah

- Anti Christ

-False Prophet

-Anti Christ Spirit

-Harlot Spirit

-Beast Spirit

-Four Beasts

-Four Hoursemen

-Angels

-Holy Spirits

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Hi curious.  We have had kids ask us questions like this who wanted us to do their homework for them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Its not a hard question. I can answer it without doing much research - but maybe some people would add verses and such to help out? lets see here.

- Second Coming Messiah - He is the messiah - Son of God - he is alive on earth today and will unite all the faiths.

- Anti Christ - this man is the embodiment of the devil and is alive today. he is the most powerful and dangerous human on earth.

-False Prophet - this man was chosen by the anti-christ and is the second most dangerous man and has tricked many people.

-Anti Christ Spirit - this is a real spirit - sightings have been made of it.

-Harlot Spirit - this is the prositute spirit, which has been reported on before. just recently it was reportedly destroyed.

-Beast Spirit - this is the spirit of wraith, very dangerous, but was also recently destroyed.

-Four Beasts - these are the corrupt groups of people within the united nations, like russian, chinese, mexican and roman crime groups.

-Four Hoursemen - these I am not sure who?

-Angels - many angels are mentioned, like rev 18 - about the angel which destroyed the harlot spirit

-Holy Spirits - many holy spirits exist which give blessings and help people, and visit priests.

Theres a quick 2 minute type up!

Just sharing some knowledge. :) you easily could have done the same if you have read or looked into this part. Its nice to free-style share information with many people - gets more work done faster :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Curious Faithful said:

Its not a hard question. I can answer it without doing much research - but maybe some people would add verses and such to help out? lets see here.

- Second Coming Messiah - He is the messiah - Son of God - he is alive on earth today and will unite all the faiths.

- Anti Christ - this man is the embodiment of the devil and is alive today. he is the most powerful and dangerous human on earth.

-False Prophet - this man was chosen by the anti-christ and is the second most dangerous man and has tricked many people.

-Anti Christ Spirit - this is a real spirit - sightings have been made of it.

-Harlot Spirit - this is the prositute spirit, which has been reported on before. just recently it was reportedly destroyed.

-Beast Spirit - this is the spirit of wraith, very dangerous, but was also recently destroyed.

-Four Beasts - these are the corrupt groups of people within the united nations, like russian, chinese, mexican and roman crime groups.

-Four Hoursemen - these I am not sure who?

-Angels - many angels are mentioned, like rev 18 - about the angel which destroyed the harlot spirit

-Holy Spirits - many holy spirits exist which give blessings and help people, and visit priests.

Theres a quick 2 minute type up!

Just sharing some knowledge. :) you easily could have done the same if you have read or looked into this part. Its nice to free-style share information with many people - gets more work done faster :)

""Second Coming Messiah - He is the messiah - Son of God - he is alive on earth today and will unite all the faiths.""

He is not on earth today alive in His Glorified Body.. He is in Heaven and will not return to earth until the day of His second coming..

""Anti Christ - this man is the embodiment of the devil and is alive today. he is the most powerful and dangerous human on earth.""

We do not know if he is alive today or not..

""False Prophet - this man was chosen by the anti-christ and is the second most dangerous man and has tricked many people.""

We do not know if he is alive today.. So we cannot know if he has tricked anyone yet..

Also the identification of the evil Spirits could be one Spirit working through demonic spirits..

Ephesians 2: KJV

1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; {2} Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

""Angels - many angels are mentioned, like rev 18 - about the angel which destroyed the harlot spirit""

Do you have scriptural support for this conclusion?  Please post it..

""Holy Spirits - many holy spirits exist which give blessings and help people, and visit priests""

There is One Holy Spirit and He dwells with all Christians.. I do not believe catholicism is Christian so if the Holy Spirit visits priests it would only be to convict them to move them to leave that religion..

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Hi Curious again, if you really want to know more on Revelation, may I suggest that you click onto Marilyn C and follow her thread, "Mid Trip anyone," she is very knowledgable on eschatology, blessings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have some pictures to share, but I am having issues tagging them.

Try typing into google - Timeline of Revelation.

When it comes to the English language and the Holy Bible I am well educated, but not a expert. However I have found that many Christians do not quite understand what the Book of Revelation is about.

Did you know that It was written down by people who were on Holy Sacrament? This means Plants and Mixtures were consumed which were both Blessed, and Psychoactive. Like Communion had alcohol, leaf and grape. And while doing communion, prayers, and spirit visitation people like John and Jesus had Visions about the future, and began to write down their visions. Their visions have so far been correct and are about our actual future. Many Christians believe that we are either IN THE RAPTURE right now, or the Rapture recently ended and we are now in the Tribulation. Both of which are a time span of events which are foretold to occur in recent times. It should be that all Christians KNOW that - because its in the bible and we all have basically the same bible (i think?) but I am still researching it and meeting new people. Either way, there is ONE winning argument :) THE TRUTH!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

16 hours ago, Curious Faithful said:

Hello,

- Second Coming Messiah

- Anti Christ

-False Prophet

-Anti Christ Spirit

-Harlot Spirit

-Beast Spirit

-Four Beasts

-Four Hoursemen

-Angels

-Holy Spirits

I don't find these terms in the book of Revelation

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

You seem to be referring to the Bible and not to the book The Revelation

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 3/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, Curious Faithful said:

Hello,

- Second Coming Messiah

- Anti Christ

-False Prophet

-Anti Christ Spirit

-Harlot Spirit

-Beast Spirit

-Four Beasts

-Four Hoursemen

-Angels

-Holy Spirits

The Last Days Calendar book traces 2/3 of the Revelation text to direct OT quotes, so that Revelation becomes "no mystery" for you to read: http://lastdayscalendar.tripod.com/

Highest possible recommendation!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 3/9/2019 at 3:07 PM, Curious Faithful said:

Hello,

- Second Coming Messiah

- Anti Christ

-False Prophet

-Anti Christ Spirit

-Harlot Spirit

-Beast Spirit

-Four Beasts

-Four Hoursemen

-Angels

-Holy Spirits

Are you familiar with exegesis in ancient literature ?