IGNORED

Animal Telepathy, is this legit or something sinister?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi fellow brethren

Just wanting to ask a quick question please; for those who animal lovers here and may even have alot to do with the animal sector... I've recently just come across something called 'animal telepathy' but not sure if this is for real or if its a bit dodgy?

Anyone able to shed some light on this topic, be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

What do you mean by animal telepathy? Like they can read minds? 

I dont think they can. But they do focus on non verbal cues. Most people do not pick up on non verbal communication. So it may come across as telepathy when it isnt.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Oh ok thank you for that... just something that has come up recently that is done when studying Animal Communication... just seemed to be strange when 'animal telepathy' came up...

Just ensuring that there was no other sinister going's on behind it...

Again appreciate the response.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, HamoNinja said:

Hi fellow brethren

Just wanting to ask a quick question please; for those who animal lovers here and may even have alot to do with the animal sector... I've recently just come across something called 'animal telepathy' but not sure if this is for real or if its a bit dodgy?

Thank you in advance.

I don't believe in 'animal telepathy', like an actual mind reading capability. However, when a strong bond occurs between pets and their owners, an observance of ideosyncratic behavioral responses result in ways of knowing expressions and body language. Emotions are revealed through these, and though it's certainly not psychic, it can give perception as to what's going on in our furry friend's little minds.

Just an example, so as not to make cause for confusion: Your pet can let you know in so many ways, that they're hungry, or want to go out, angry or upset, restless, or anxious, and in need of assurance, happy, excited, and want to play. But the best of all, is when a pet lets you know they love you, and wants to curl up beside you, or even on your lap, if it's at all possible, for some much wanted affection. God bless! 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I agree with what's been said here. If someone is actually claiming being able to read minds be wary of that. I can't speak for all animals, but having been around cats on a daily basis for nearly twenty years I know they use different meows for different purposes and have a good grasp of their body language. It's like learning another culture or language. It's very basic compared to human speech, but it's definitely a form of communication.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

This is something that is very sinister in nature and in origin. As this activity is occultic and demon inspired. The bible is very explicit about not practicing or seeking any kind of divination, and this would include telepathy. Divination seeks to gain secret or hidden knowledge by supernatural means.

Divination in any form is sin. It is not harmless entertainment or an alternate source of wisdom. Christians are to avoid any form of divination, including fortune-telling, astrology, witchcraft, tarot cards, necromancy, and spell-casting. The spirit world is real, but it is not innocent. Scripture points out that those spirits involved in this activity are evil and we are not to seek wisdom from them.

Gaining any sort of wisdom in these ways, even for animals is to be avoided ! Some of these people doing this, are charlatans and others are actually using divination. Either way, trickery or the real deal... steer clear of any person that claims they have secret or hidden abilities. We humans can not read each others minds, and neither can animals. Do not ever let anyone convince you otherwise.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:06 AM, HamoNinja said:

Oh ok thank you for that... just something that has come up recently that is done when studying Animal Communication... just seemed to be strange when 'animal telepathy' came up...

Just ensuring that there was no other sinister going's on behind it...

Again appreciate the response.

in some situations, I don't think I could rule out other sinister things going on in todays world...   seems occultic things are becoming more prevalent. But, whatever the case, being fantasy or some demonic action, I don't think we should be any part of it.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,399
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Even human babies at a very young age can understand when mum or other caregiver is stressed or upset and react accordingly ( becoming upset or anxious themselves )just as a mum can tell you if her baby is happy, in pain , grumpy /tired etc YOU may not understand what the cry means but mum will … not telepathy just natural 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 3/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, HamoNinja said:

Hi fellow brethren

Thank you in advance.

Animals are higher souls with feelings, including empathy for others and humans at times, but people tend to believe they "get" more than they do, intellectually.

There is no Bible spiritual gift that makes animals receptive to humans specially, although animals are involved in God's own miracles (Balaam's donkey, the animals entering Noah's ark).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

If I crouch down to pick something up, my cat bounds over, thinking that I want to pet him. I can just be laying on the couch, and one of the dogs will jump up and land both of his front paws on a very unfortunate area for a man, thinking that I want to cuddle. I'll be cooking in the kitchen, and one dog will wander in wanting to eat from their bowl, and she will growl because she thinks I want her food.

They are... Not intelligent. Animals respond to verbal and non-verbal cues. They don't get what the definition of "sit" is, it's just jibberish to them. But they can learn that, if the strange hairless monkey makes that weird noise, they should sit. Same with me crouching down; I do a similar thing when I DO want to pet my cat. There are times that I will beckon the dogs over, when I am laying down. I don't know about the food bowl though, she's honestly just kind of strange.

They can seem intelligent, but they are not people. Too many folks ascribe things to their animals unduly, and that includes me. There are times when I rub one of my dog's bellies, and she looks like she's smiling. It's not that she can't experience happiness, sadness, pain, or relief... It's just that it's not quite as complex nor to the extent of what a human experiences. That, and you do have many cases where dogs will randomly become violent out of nowhere, where before they would say, "oh, the dog would never hurt anyone". 

Animals are animals; they are not people, nor do they have psychic powers. It's either spirits trying to confuse people, or goofballs reading too deeply into the shallow pond that is an animal.