• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Sorry, no.  Return to what Yahweh Says in HIS WORD,  and do not at all rely at all on man's nor on your own understanding - anyone who relies on their own understanding,  especially if it is anything in line with catholic teachings,  has already failed, as Jesus told the disciples.   Turn to Yahweh, the heavenly Father, and start to trust Him for all things

Anyone calling themselves "johnthebaptist" is courting controversy, simplejeff. It's a red flag to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

Try as I might, I can't find anything to argue with here. I might substitute the word "forever" for "for a lifetime," though.

Forever involves when we are no longer in our flesh and therefore glorified immortal, therefore we have no sinful nature to be capable of sinning. So "lifetime" is correct.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 minutes ago, Joulre2abba said:

Forever involves when we are no longer in our flesh and therefore glorified immortal, therefore we have no sinful nature to be capable of sinning. So "lifetime" is correct.

I don't think the sinful nature just disappears. We have to discipline ourselves not to have sinful thoughts.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, SelahSong said:

I would never want to offend anyone that believes in the rapture, but I truly pray they will see the LIGHT and understand that there is no flying away that’s going to happen to escape the tribulations that will be upon us soon.  We need to be ready to stand firm, SEALED with God’s Truth in our foreheads, knowing what the first seal mentioned in Revelation is:  that we must know that the antichrist comes first, and you better believe he is so full of lies and deception that, if possible, even the Elect could be deceived!… though I do not believe they will be because they know that the false one appears first.  

-Selah

That is just it  ,  we DO go through mans tribulation , the beast kills saints not aints .     Folks need to get this known .

WE escape The wrath of GOD that comes against the beast and the aints who followed him and took its mark .

MANY ,   oh , many will die in the days ahead .  Many saints will be seen as nothng but mere monsters of humanity , as haters , as not fit for society

in their all inclusive sin loving world .   OH WELL .  I had rather die ten thousand deaths , than to serve evil and not CHRIST .

TEN THOUSAND .   Let the pope and rick warren hear that .  Cuase I want nothing to do with their world peace hug a pope lies for unity .

WE don't serve darkness , we serve CHRIST and we cant and we WONT partake of the table of darkness .    Regulators and contenders for the true faith , HEAR the call

We shall not retreat , we shall sound the truth out through the valllies and over the hills , from ocean to ocean , NO MATTER HOW many of us they kill .  The gospel

will be sounded as on the ground our feet are pounding as we step by step SOUND OUT , ONLY JESUS SAVES and all else is fake and death . 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If we love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves, why would the Lord shut the gate to heaven for us?

Because if we LOVE NOT and DO NOT all those pure and wonderous sayings our LORD did give us .  THEN GUESS WHAT ,  WE NEVER LOVED HIM .

What does GOD desire ABOVE ALL THINGS .      I mean ABOVE ALL THINGS , above sacrifice , above praise ,     OBEDIANCE .     I KID NOT .  OBEIDANCE .

And Christ said this , WHY do you call me LORD , LORD yet YA do NOT the things that  I say . THEN goes on to explain what happens to a hearer and a doer

and what happens to a hearer only .    GOT bad news for the hearer only ,   THEY GONNA HEAR I NEVER KNEW YOU .

They Gonna wish they had not twisted what JESUS said , what james said , what others said .  MAN its not a good day ON HIS DAY for all who did so

and did despite unto the SPIRIT .    BETTER we follow the SPIRIT .  Better we HEED HIM and LEARN HIM .    And better we flee the pulpits of men gone wrong .

But not just wrong , BUT LONG WRONG .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 3/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, johnthebaptist said:

Most people seem to believe that salvation and heaven are one and the same thing. In other words, they believe that if you are saved, then you are going to heaven. What do you think?

Though salvation is spiritual for us, I'd like to put it simply into a physical perspective. You are on your way to heaven, but first you must go through a security check. The angels like security guards will scan you for salvation, as if you are approved to enter and live there. Salvation is the only thing that keeps you approved. Without it, you are too filthy and bad in God's eyes, that he will only accept clean and good people. 

Well, this salvation that makes you acceptable, is only acceptable because it shows perfection. It makes you look 100% perfect and nothing wrong about you to God. When you hear about the blood of Christ, it's like getting a permanent tattoo head to toe, you are fully covered by his blood, and it's a blood that doesn't wash off, just like a tattoo. Salvation is offered to you freely by what Christ did for us all on the cross. It's not literally physical blood that covers you. Basically, you were offered to receive a free gift when you could sign up for it, you just had to accept and sign, then you would be given the gift, and when it comes time when Heaven is ready for you, then you will cover yourself with the product then pass through security and they will let you in. But those who didnt care, who didnt want anything to do with it, or those who didnt believe Heaven would be real or a big deal or the creator of it, or whatever reason, they never received it, it is too late to receive it, so they are going to be forced to be left elsewhere... and they will all regret not accepting the free gift of Salvation.

So, more like Salvation is your badge to get through the gate to be allowed into work. If there's no badge, you can't go to work, left broke, homeless, no food and no water, resulting in death. 

If you have the badge, then you will be accepted and pass, and you will be where you always wanted to be.

But pass into where? Work? heh no. But Heaven. But this Heaven is more like, larger than all the universes put together where all the people of God, Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit will live together in love as a family.

After all, God made Heaven. It is where the Lord has chosen to dwell. Someday, he is going to make a new heaven and a new earth. But there was always one salvation and there will only always be one salvation. Because when Jesus said it was finished, we didn't need another and we never will. This bypass is greater than anything else we can have from the Lord. 

What is salvation overall though? Understand, when we come before him, having salvation is like God looking at his own son Jesus; holy, perfect, like a lamb with blemish, there's nothing wrong with us but on the other hand everything is made perfect in us by the blood of Jesus Christ, by salvation.

That's why people really need to understand works isn't what will get you through security or get you into Heaven or meet the Lord's standards. The Lord requires perfection to be with him. You need 100%. We have greatly failed that, and if we have ever failed, then we missed something, therefor, that wouldn't be 100%. If works did save us and get us through to Heaven, then exactly what would be the point for Christ to die for us? What glory would there be for the Lord if we did the work to qualify ourselves to be saved? There would be nothing then.

• This is Worthy 1

3 hours ago, Isaacsname said:

It's not a sin to offend somebody with honesty

But is it a sin to not correct , is it a sin to leave one in error .    Is it a sin and evil to not warn out against false men , to simply allow them to deceive the people .

A RESOUNDING YES IT IS .  ITS HATE .   

Not what we been taught by many men of today IS IT .

Any man who loves not Righteouness nor his brethren is in total darkness .

In fact if we hate our brethren , we are a murderer and we KNOW no murderer has eternal life .

SO lets hear something , IN THE BIBLE .    YE shall NOT HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke and correct them and not leave them in sin .

Now lets go to the end of THE HOLY MOST LOVED BOOK , called the BIBLE and see what GOD tells the churches .

For all the good they did ,   GOD hates the wicked deeds of false hoods .   HE even hates when folks ALLOW others to be seduced by them .

SO let us , let the ones who warn against satans men , like rick warren , and scores of others , the pope and scores of others , WARN against those men and women of belial

and pray NOT A SOUL sits under any of them .     Have a blessed day In the LORD  .  

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If we love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves, why would the Lord shut the gate to heaven for us?

The only love like that would mean we have salvation and the Holy Spirit lives in us. A sinner doesnt love like that unless the Lord loves through them. Our love is sinful and selfish without Christ.

• Praise God! 2

38 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I don't think the sinful nature just disappears. We have to discipline ourselves not to have sinful thoughts.

i don't believe you can ever avoid sinful thoughts, because um... it's in your nature of your flesh that you are made with and connected to whether you like it or not until you leave this world. 

That being said, you can discipline yourself to not give into those sinful thoughts, basically temptations, and instead remember God's word and obey his commandments as Jesus did when Satan wanted to tempt him. He stood on scripture and overcame the thoughts of needing bread and such while he was suffering in the desert. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

16 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Because if we LOVE NOT and DO NOT all those pure and wonderous sayings our LORD did give us .  THEN GUESS WHAT ,  WE NEVER LOVED HIM .

What does GOD desire ABOVE ALL THINGS .      I mean ABOVE ALL THINGS , above sacrifice , above praise ,     OBEDIANCE .     I KID NOT .  OBEIDANCE .

And Christ said this , WHY do you call me LORD , LORD yet YA do NOT the things that  I say . THEN goes on to explain what happens to a hearer and a doer

and what happens to a hearer only .    GOT bad news for the hearer only ,   THEY GONNA HEAR I NEVER KNEW YOU .

They Gonna wish they had not twisted what JESUS said , what james said , what others said .  MAN its not a good day ON HIS DAY for all who did so

and did despite unto the SPIRIT .    BETTER we follow the SPIRIT .  Better we HEED HIM and LEARN HIM .    And better we flee the pulpits of men gone wrong .

But not just wrong , BUT LONG WRONG .   

But if we do love him, and love our neighbor, isn't the gate open?