• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If that is true, nobody ever has or ever will be saved.Repenting of sins for salvation is nowhere to be found in the KJV......

We've all sinned, yes, and need a Savior. Still, when we sin, trouble comes into our lives. When we repent of our sin, trouble no longer comes into our lives.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

22 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

The rain falls on the just and unjust. Jesus told us we would face hardships. Nothing to do with sin. 

It's a lot easier to deal with a hardship when your conscience is clear.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IN fact is it not written that all who live godly in Christ will suffer persecution .     You are loved dear sister .    You still get prayed for too .   

Prayers much appreciated. 

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

20 hours ago, simplejeff said:
21 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

To me, "repent" means to stop sinning.

There are a multitude of "Christians"   who "repented",  and even did miracles  , 

and they are still told ,  on JUDGMENT DAY (way way too late to be saved),   "be gone from Me"

The new testament verse (2 Tm.2:19) says "the Lord knows those that are His." And John wrote (Jn.6:37) "to all who come to Him He will in no wise cast out."

From Mat.7 Jesus said to (vs 15) a false prophet "be gone from Me, I never knew you." That means that he was not saved. In all that he stated that he'd done.. prophesying, miracles (vs 17) rotten fruit from a rotten tree. It doesn't say that the man repented at all. So he and those like him.. the false prophet that the apostle Paul dealt with (Acts 13:6) he sought to turn a man away from faith. The apostle Paul called him "Son of the devil, enemy of all righteousness.. full of deceit and fraud." If he didn't ever repent, then he will stand before the White Throne of Judgement and Jesus will say to him.. "Depart from Me you who practice lawlessness." because he (Acts 13:10) "would not cease to make crooked the straight way of the Lord."

But Christians who repent and desire (Ps.5:8) to walk the straight way of the Lord.. they will stand before the Bema Seat,

Rm.14:10-12 "But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God."

1 Cor.3:11-13 "For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work."

The Bema Seat is for believers to receive rewards. These crowns are identified as the Everlasting Crown (Victory) in 1 Cor 9:25, Crown of the Soul Winner in Phil 4:1 and 1 Thes 2:19, Crown of Righteousness in 2 Tim 4:8, Crown of Life in Jms 1:12 and Rev 2:10, and the Crown of Glory in 1 Peter 5:4. The Crown of Victory is for believers who overcome the temptations of the devil.

No believers there are told "be gone from Me."