IGNORED

If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

I posted the above statement from  Johnthebaptist who wrote that in this forum.

If thats true why did Peter and John stated this :

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other NAME under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

• This is Worthy 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

One would be condemned because nobody ,Except Jesus, ever loved God with all their heart, etc , nor has anybody ever loved their neighbor as they love themselves.ALL have sinned, NO ONE is righteous, no not one.This pretend person is a sinner who needs a Savior.They need to be delivered from their delusion.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

“If you love Me, keep My commandments.

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned?

On the grounds that salvation is by faith in a gift from God, it is not earnt or deserved.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If thats true why did Peter and John state this :

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other NAME under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

If you love the Lord Jesus Christ with all your heart, mind, and soul you will only give Him His Scriptural Names.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Shalom R. Hartono,

Have you tried PMing the user Johnthebaptist about this? I'm sure he would be best placed to explain what he meant.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, R. Hartono said:

If thats true why did Peter and John stated this :

That question has been used to seduce many into believing a lie .     Wondering what I mean by that .    Folks have used it

to convince others , that even others in false religions that call him allah , or budda , or etc ,   they saved so long as they Love HIM etc ,

You know the DUNG PILE  lie , which  I have declared all out war against .

But to answer it , lets just answer it in truth .    HOW can a man even KNOW GOD if He has not the SON who reveals HIM .

HOW can he love GOD if he does not LOVE CHRIST whom the FATHER SENT .

HE cant .  its all a lie and a delusion .    And this ol hound gonna bay and rage against the lie with truth in the Spirit no matter what it costs me .

By grace , I have just come to the point that I had rather be beaten , hated , mocked by every single person than to even accept one dot or line of that lie .

Count the cost my friends , AND COUNT IT WELL.

Will my answer offend many ,   You bet .    Pope francis and scores of others , including all of false religions or no religion Hates the truth of this .

But ,  I GOT MY JOY and its not based on what I lose or suffer ,  I WILL have JOY in all that too .    MY JOY is in the LORD and HIS salvation .

And that is a joy that no man can take , no beating can take , no inprisoment cant take ,    no not even death .      Hands up and praise the LORD .  OH I say , hands up and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:23 PM, Adstar said:

If they reject the Atonement of the LORD Jesus as a Gift..   If they reject the teachings of Jesus.. Then yes they will be rejected even when they cry Lord Lord on the day of judgement and tell Him about all the wonderful works they have done in His name..

NOW there IS the right answer .      But folks will hate this answer .   But its truth and truth it is .

IF a man keeps not JESUS sayings ,  THEY DONT LOVE HIM at all .     even if they feed the poor and do many other works , yet if they twist and omit some of those sayings

THEY don't LOVE HIM , they love self but need to FEEL saved so they accept what is known as a vending machine or cappuchino machine JESUS .

OH , I will take my JESUS with some good works , but don't tell me about the one who said remarriage is adultery , or etc , etc etc .

ITS called deception .   WE either LOVE HIM with all our heart ,  or we love only the image of Him that our flesh created and our LYING tickle ear teachers confirmed that lie unto us .

Their jus aint no such thing as part time love .     Either we love HIM or we don't .  And if we don't LOVE HIM its proof HE is not at work IN US and we are not saved

but still in darkness with the FEELING we are saved .  ALL a lie .  and a very dangerous one too . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/11/2019 at 4:33 AM, Michael37 said:

If you love the Lord Jesus Christ with all your heart, mind, and soul you will only give Him His Scriptural Names.

Few people ever learn His Name.