IGNORED

If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/10/2019 at 11:46 PM, R. Hartono said:

why did Peter and John stated this :

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other NAME under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

They were called and chosen and anointed,  by Yahweh,  and Yahweh Breathed His Word through them - Yahweh did not leave it up to them to "decide" nor to make their own decision in this.

Their only decision was to Obey Yahweh, always. In everything, forever.

This includes very much, a decision once for all time when they trusted Yeshua,

and also to Speak His Word as He Spoke Through them.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

" If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned? "

As written in the APOCALYPSE:   for doing it for show,  and not listening, not obeying, not serving Yeshua.

As written also:  people are (already today , condemned for their unbelief) ....  which includes believing in and serving a false Jesus,  a false God.  Belief in any other god or idol.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

44 minutes ago, naominash said:

People are disappointing creatures. 

At least most are. : D

sometimes I disappoint myself...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Few people ever learn His Name.

And sadly many who even claim His name , deny Him in works .     That's a world of death to all who Deny HIM .

But even He said an inspired the words ,  Call HIM LORD yet DO NOT what HE says .     OR how bout another nugget of pure beauty ,  In mouth they claim HIM

but in heart deny Him .   Is it possible to call on the LORD daily , to be even having what one thinks is a walk in HIM , and yet be DENYING HIM the WHOLE TIME

and find out too late they never knew Him .     YES its possible for many do and will and will be told on HIS day ,  I NEVER KNEW YOU .

And one might say but Lord didn't you send us great men who prophesied in your name .  And don't be surprised to hear ,  THOSE MEN NEVER KNEW ME EITHER

they spoke of their own hearts desires and those who sat under them LOVED what they taught for they had those same desires .

FOLKS we better open bibles NOW and read them and Cry aloud to the LORD and HE WILL HEAR .   But continue in the darkness that portrays itself as light

under men who do its work ,  AND NOT A ONE gonna hear , JOB WELL DONE , they will hear , DEPART FROM ME , I NEVER KNEW YOU

and then Woe woe woe to also those who taught lies in HIS name .   Who enlarged their own borders and robbed the poor .   Folks we better learn CHRIST and learn HIM well.

For WIDE is the gate , BROAD is the way that leads to destruction and perdition .   Its so wide now ,   Rome and many are saying All roads lead .

Talk about A BROAD ROAD MAN .    A BROAD BROAD ROAD .    For the same JESUS they think they serve , GONNA TELL THEM ,  Where is this budda you thought could save you

Where is the five pillars of islam you thought was the answer ,    let those gods arise and save you .

And many might say , But LORD though we told them they were okay In their mindset and religion , still we called you LORD .

And Expect to hear ,   YOU NEVER KNEW ME .  IF YOU DID , YOU WOULD HAVE SAID and TOLD THEM , REPENT and BELIEVE IN CHRIST . FOR HE ALONE SAVES .

And many might say , But LORD though we told them they were okay In their mindset and religion , still we called you LORD .

And Expect to hear ,   YOU NEVER KNEW ME .  IF YOU DID , YOU WOULD HAVE SAID and TOLD THEM , REPENT and BELIEVE IN CHRIST . FOR HE ALONE SAVES

If anyone lives remotely close to the Vatican ,   POST THIS ON THE DOOR .     I am long wore out with watching folks Trod the Son under foot for the lies of men gone wrong .

And prayerfully some might even read it and repent .     You can nail it on the door and say , From the lambs , known as the wild boars who resisted the all inclusive lie

and clung to Christ alone .   

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:43 AM, SelahSong said:

Matthew 24:23-27 King James Version (KJV)

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

. . .

Many will be deceived by the antichrist and will be condemned because they knew not the TRUE CHRIST.

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

And one might say ,  but HOW can we know what Spirit we truly follow .    If any spirit , thought , teaching , speech or action , CONTRADICTS the walk of CHRIST or His teachings ,

RED ALERT , RED ALERT , its a wicked spirit and it allures to the flesh , the pride of life , lusts .   HEED IT NOT .

If any liberty a man brings , if any freedom a man brings ,  if any love a man brings , if any peace a man brings ,  if any knowledge or word of wisdom a man brings

CONTRADICTS one iota of GOD , THE SON , and every saying HE said ,   IT IS NOT FROM GOD , IT IS NOT FROM the SPIRIT .

For the SPIRIT does not contradict GOD nor the ONE who HE DID SEND ,    FOR THE FATHER WORD SPIRIT are ONE .

If any man uses liberty as an occasion to the flesh and says alas we are free , we are free,  THEY LIE and are in bondage .

IF any man brings a love yet it contradicts truth ,    THEY LIE and are in bondage .

FOR GOD is LOVE and HE IS TRUTH and I assure us all , HE CANNOT DENY HIMSELF .   THUS HIS LOVE cannot CONTRADICT HIS TRUTH .

I pray this sinks in and may all flee the rickwarren and the many who have brought a false seeker friendly gospel into the churches . Flee Rome and all who speak a lie . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, R. Hartono said:

I posted the above statement from  Johnthebaptist who wrote that in this forum.

If thats true why did Peter and John stated this :

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other NAME under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

It's best not to jump to conclusions.. the phrase "no matter what name you give Him" is generic.. allowing it to be interpreted by any Christian to whom he addresses his post.

My interpretation is regarding the matter of using the Hebrew name "Yeshua".. or the Spanish name pronounced 'Hei-sous' (hei is one letter of the name YHVH) but still spelled 'Jesus'. In Greek it's "Iēsous". In old English Bibles it was " Iesu".

There is no other name, but the pronunciation is varied according to language and culture. The NAME means Salvation, for He is to save people from their sins.

The discussion board presumably has any number of believers who come from a background of other languages with English as their second.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

"If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned? "

Jhn 14:6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 10:9  because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Rom 10:10  For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Stand ready and be on guard  .    For many are beginning more than ever to believe in this inclusivism type lies .

Remember what  jude said ,   TIME to stand and defend the faith against the wiles of inclusivism .  Let no man , woman or child , even begin

to head down this path , Not in thought , not in word and not in deed .   JESUS alone must be preached .  IF a man denies Him as The Christ and as the ONLY means

of salvation .  If they even hint at the possibility of inclusivism , correct them fast .  

IF they even begin to say things like ,   One does not have to confess him with mouth or in heart and still be saved , Do not believe it .

This inclusvism does start very small .    Heed not one iota of it .    Focus on the gospel , THE TRUE and ONLY GOSPEL

and that is , if a man believes In Christ as the only name whereby one can be saved ,  and does not deny Him , but CONFESSES him as LORD , as the ONLY WAY , THE CHRIST

and that no other way saves  amen . 

But if one teaches folks might not even say the name of Christ ,  or confess Him as Lord , yet they call him something else ,  THEY LIE , THIS IS A LIE .

And its end is the second death .   Them apostels knew genuine repentance and faith in CHRIST alone was the GOSPLE .

And we must more than ever be on alert and more than ever say JESUS IS the ONLY WAY and one must believe from the heart and Confess him with the mouth .

And yes in time , as the delusion gets worse , we will begin to really be hated for sticking to this .    OH WELL .   JESUS ONLY Saves and let us count the cost

with JOY no matter how vile and wicked we will be seen , even by many in the so called christain realm .   ONLY JESUS saves , SO ONLY JESUS saves GET PREACHED and NOTHING ELSE .

Now let me remind of what John said .  IF any man comes and brings NOT this doctrine ,  DONT even let them n your house

if they preach any kind of that inclusivism , ITS a FALSE GOSPLE , do not even eat with such a one .  THEY TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT .

And as paul said , Let none preach any other gospel .  Inclusivism is a FALSE gospel and it must not be heeded even once .

JESUS only saves and if a man confesses this not ,  if one believes not from the heart and confesses HIM ,  they will be damned , PEROID .

WE gotta buckle down twice fold and preach and point ONLY TO CHRIST .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

I have been a Christian for over 75 years and in all that time I have personally met only a few people who I could say were Christlike but one does stand out in my mind. He was a Hindu.

"When names are called for crowns in heaven, they will be the nameless hidden saints among us.  They may not be called Christians.  They just love God." ~~~ Billy Graham (Ottawa 1999)

Edited by Takoda