IGNORED

If you love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU GIVE HIM, and love your neighbor as yourself, on what grounds will you be condemned?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Stand ready and be on guard  .    For many are beginning more than ever to believe in this inclusivism type lies .

As noted just now  .....   yes, beware the false gospel ...   many anti-christs where ?    ....  among .....

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Takoda said:

I have been a Christian for over 75 years and in all that time I have personally met only a few people who I could say were Christlike but one does stand out in my mind. He was a Hindu.

"When names are called for crowns in heaven, they will be the nameless hidden saints among us.  They may not be called Christians.  They just love God." ~~~ Billy Graham (Ottawa 1999)

What a false  gospel .    What a false hope .   Every man woman , donkey or dog that let anyone feel saved in any other religion will answer to THE ONLY ONE who COULD save on the day of JUDGMENT .   budda and hindus can be as kind as they want and give ten trillion dollars to the poor , this goes for anyone ,    Oprah too ,

YET they DENY JESUS , HE WILL DENY THEM .   Takoda,     lets not sing that song .    THEY DONT LOVE GOD .

Want proof .     IF YE LOVED GOD , YE WOULD LOVE ME .    Exactly .     This inclusive lie that rome and many sing is straight from hell itself .   And if any

Lets folks believe they can follow any other religion or mindset ,  THEY lie to them and all the blood of all will be required at the hand of those who sung this sorry lie .

I pray ,  I beg and I plead , YOU don't believe that stuff .    Billy graham nor the pope nor any , IS GOD or CHRIST .   we follow CHRIST or we perish .  

I guess it will have to be me warning against this stuff ,    Sure I look like the hater  BUT I GOT MY LORD and HIS EVERY WORD is what I believe and will teach . 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

As noted just now  .....   yes, beware the false gospel ...   many anti-christs where ?    ....  among .....

Even now their are many anti christs .      I don't think folks understand , WHEN CHRIST said THEY WILL COME IN MY NAME and DECIEVE .   HE MEANT IT .

• Thumbs Up 1

A huge END TIME SIGN that CHRIST told them .    HE may as well said many so called christains will come in my name , YET DECIEVE .

And guess what , LOOK AROUND .  Just look around the churches and world is full of them .  WE MUST make our stand now .

DEFEND the true gospel .  Do it and do it now .  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What a false  gospel .    What a false hope .   Every man woman , donkey or dog that let anyone feel saved in any other religion will answer to THE ONLY ONE who COULD save on the day of JUDGMENT .   budda and hindus can be as kind as they want and give ten trillion dollars to the poor , this goes for anyone ,    Oprah too ,

YET they DENY JESUS , HE WILL DENY THEM .   Takoda,     lets not sing that song .    THEY DONT LOVE GOD .

Want proof .     IF YE LOVED GOD , YE WOULD LOVE ME .    Exactly .     This inclusive lie that rome and many sing is straight from hell itself .   And if any

Lets folks believe they can follow any other religion or mindset ,  THEY lie to them and all the blood of all will be required at the hand of those who sung this sorry lie .

I pray ,  I beg and I plead , YOU don't believe that stuff .    Billy graham nor the pope nor any , IS GOD or CHRIST .   we follow CHRIST or we perish .  

I guess it will have to be me warning against this stuff ,    Sure I look like the hater  BUT I GOT MY LORD and HIS EVERY WORD is what I believe and will teach . 

Go with God my friend.

2 hours ago, Takoda said:

Go with God my friend.

And  GOD draws one to CHRIST ,  not budda , not the muslim , no any other mindset or relgioin .  

ONLY CHRIST can reveal the FATHER .    Its not the will of GOD that we just all come together and accept each others beliefs and have unity for world peace .

True ones , like me and others ,   we going to seem as monsters the longer this inclusive stuff goes on .  

In time folks like me and others  will actually be deemed dangerous and offensive .    Oh well.     JESUS alone and as the ONLY way is what I will keep on saying .

And no matter what it costs me ,   Its gain to lose everything , even my life for HIS RIGHTEOUS cause .

If we love CHRIST above all,  LIKE HE said to do ,   then we see clearly how to love others ,  WE TELL THEM of CHRIST and we say with a fully persuaded mind

HEY WORLD and all that is in it ,   YE must repent and believe in Christ or you will perish .    But if you believe and follow HIM ,  ITS ETERNAL LIFE .

This must be sounded and it will be sounded .     And any and all who can let one believe their religion is fine ,  their blood is on you .

And it will be required .   I am only trying to help you .  But this inclusive stuff, IT has to end .  WE GOTTA tell the whole world ONLY JESUS saves

and no other false mindset , religion will, no matter if you gave all , no matter if even they give their life for a friend or a stranger ,  Good works wont save , ONLY JESUS DOES .

And we m ust confess him by mouth and fully believe ON HIM alone as the only means by which we or any can be saved .

Even as the most wicked sinner in total darkness as I once was , I still could do good to others , still .  YET I WAS LOST .     Praise GOD for the TRUE Grace

of the TRUE GOSPLE of CHRIST which the early apostels taught .   Praise GOD for drawing me to the ONLY HOPE I have , OR ANY OTHER , CHRIST JESUS .

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Betha said:

Being in an ALIEN world we will not have much success at correcting it....deception is too deeply dug in already..... 2000 years of soaking up false teaching 

If only people would believe the WORD OF GOD (Yashua) Jesus of Nazareth rather than the jesus from Rome with another Gospel.

Who ever will hear will hear and who ever rejects will reject .    But onward in the LORD ,  we must do all to sound out the truth ,  we must continue correcting

and instructing .  We do not know who will hear or reject ,  But we shall sing the song of the true gospel and true sound doctrine .

Unto those who hear and receive its a song of life unto life ,  but unto those who hear and reject its a song of death unto death .

YET either way  , THE SONG was beautiful , its just many will not dance to the tune of this song .

And whether we cry and mourn unto them , or whether we sing joyously ,   the children of the worlds wisdom

who reject the truth see only as they can ,  the darkness which portrays itself as light .   ONLY the LORD knows who are coming ,  SO we sound it out to all that has breath . 

But let all beware the darkness that portrays itself as light and calls the TRUE LIGHT darkness .

For if the light that is in one be darkness, THEN GREAT that darkness is .   Let all be careful HOW they hear .   Test all things said , spoken or thought , AGAINST pure bible doctrine .

For many deceivers have abounded and the delusion has grown .