Joseph0416

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

When I was at a Christian College I attacked another students faith and he became an atheist. Now my entire life is focused on spiritual warfare and deliverance as has been that way for over 10 years.

Do not attack others faith. God will deal severely with people that do.

I dont always have control of my body and I can't  read the bible.

I have lived a very wicked life and I am so sorry for what I have done. This is the penalty I must face.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Joseph0416 said:

When I was at a Christian College I attacked another students faith and he became an atheist. Now my entire life is focused on spiritual warfare and deliverance as has been that way for over 10 years.

I have lived a very wicked life and I am so sorry for what I have done. This is the penalty I must face.

You do not know that the student was saved to start with. You do not know if he will be saved or not. God does.

Time to turn your so called education of ten years into a course that will result in a diploma. Time for a core curriculum. Time for Jesus and the word of God.

Time to deny satan and his minions their teaching over you. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you Jesus, ask to be brought to your time of submission to Jesus as your Lord God and your personal savior. Do then read the Bible, pray about what you read, think about what you  read, make application in your life of what you read. Seek out bible teaching local bodies of Christ to associate with and find an accountability partner  from among a local body of Christ.

Do not concede a thing to satan's minions.

• Thumbs Up 2

p.s.

Your friend is not the only Bible college student to claim themselves to be an atheist or to  come to some faith  in  whatever, and  decide they did not like this or that about their college experience, at chapel or at whatever experience they wish to use to place responsibility elsewhere than their self. Bible College does not save nor does it prevent salvation, it is merely college with Bible within it's name.

It is God that saves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Joseph0416 said:

I need more evidence to believe this post.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

5 hours ago, Joseph0416 said:

This is what Bible says about salvation. It is a gift of God and it is from God alone. That person did not become atheist because of your attack. That person became atheist because of lack of faith. No one can stop a person from being saved.

You also say that you have lived a very wicked life and this is the penalty you must face. Jesus took that penalty. On the Cross. He did for all our wickedness. Where sin abounds, His grace abounds even more (not to say we get a free ticket to sin!). To think we would still be penalized for our past sins is to diminish the power of Cross. The Cross and Blood of Jesus is far more powerful that you can imagine. You need to trust on Jesus. Look up to Him. Not to your abilities. You will find peace. And only Jesus can give you peace.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

16 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I need more evidence to believe this post.

Just to share; I find it not only believable but quite familiar.

My own offspring have found excuse to deny  Christianity  because of fault at a prominent Bible College and another at a large Bible teaching church.  I  also know through church association of many a parent's prayer request for their own that have  come to reject our Lord though all  was done that anyone thought to do to procvide them with  education and encouragement.

My own encouragement is that God is sovereign.  He hears prayer, He answers prayer. From personal experience I also know that answer may not come  at the time of our own own choosing, but instead at God's timing just as He had willed and knew from  before the beginning.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you all for your gracious responses.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

None of us can save a soul. Neither can we cost someone a soul. The same God who created the universe can send others to the atheist. The Lord saves. Not us.

There is power in the tongue , power to curse and power to bless.

And yes we can damage people by what comes out of our tongue, the spirit of satan (bondage) lives in people who curse others.

If we have cursed with our tongue on people, we need to repent from it.

Life and power is in the tongue.

People can damage others by their tongue, That includes parents, brothers sisters, aunts, uncles, grand mother. grandfather, teacher, friend, acquaintance ie. All People.

In order for God to forgive our sins, we need to REPENT= Turn Away from our sins and ASK God for forgiveness of our sins. Cursing others certainly is included in that.

We need to Pray to GOD for DELIVERANCE from our sins.

James 3

The Untamable Tongue

My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a]perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. 3 Indeed, we put bits in horses’ mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body. Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things.

See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by  hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs?Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

Heavenly Versus Demonic Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Many remain sick barbecue of unrepentant things they cursed with their tongues

Many people curse others naturally , as if they have a diploma from the university of satan in cursing.

As Christians, we need to tame the tongue and bless things not curse them. When we as TRUE Christians live in repentance daily, turning away from our sins and begin everyday, ALL day living in Christ Jesus, we can rebuke in His NAME the evil one and his curses that people unsaved ones or people who think they are saved but are not as they continue in their sins and cursing ways towards others.

But people truly repentful and living in Christ Jesus can rebuke all manner of curses and have them returned to the ones who cursed them and back to the pit of Hell where they come from by the Blood of Jesus.

WE ALL are Called to REPENT= (turn away from our sins) through to POWER of Christ Jesus living in anyone who comes to His, repents and ask Him to come make a home in their hearts.

21 Bible Verses about Repentance 

• If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance.

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

For the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

And rend your heart,
and not your garments,
and turn unto the Lord your God:
for he is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger, and of great kindness,
and repenteth him of the evil.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent.

The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of hosts.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Turn you at my reproof:
behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you,
I will make known my words unto you.

https://dailyverses.net/repentance/kjv

-------------------------------

Once we repent=(forgiving our sins and that includes the curse words that came out of our tongues towards others), we have to Live for CHRIST JESUS everyday, and turn our TONGUE INTO BLESSING OTHERS and FORGIVE ALL those who hurt us, cursed us.

If we can't forgive our brother/sister, neither will GOD forgive us.

Mathew ch6

“And when you pray, you shall not be like the ]hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you [c]openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

“Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
]For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Edited by 1to3