Isaacsname

healed from brain and lung cancer

1 hour ago, ἔκλειψις said:

I was healed from brain and lung cancer a day after praying

God is good !

Wow... Praise the Lord, brother! Yes, indeed He is good!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Have to admit I was shocked that someone heard my plea for help and that it happened so fast, but also troubled by the nature of the experience 

• Thumbs Up 1

I was sitting around my house, waiting to die, this was about 7 years ago

I had an aggressive inoperable brain tumor and small cell cancer in my lungs

At this time in my life, ( Age 40 ) I had yet to even open the Bible, I hadn't really pondered the existence of God, etc, it just never was part of my life.

But when I realized I was staring death in the face, I started thinking about it all

I had not generally lived life as a good person, ( although I tried ), and the more I reviewed my life, the more I became despondent. I had lost my family, my friends, my possessions, my way in the world...

And as silly as I had often thought religious people to be, I decided to do the one thing I had never tried, and that was to call upon God and his son to help me

I got down on my knees, and pleaded with God to send his son to help, I was bawling like a child. I felt so low, words fail to accurately portray the state I was in

I got up and thought " Well,......I've done what's recommended , so now we will see if this God hears prayers, because if there's one person who truly feels remorseful for his actions, it's me  "

And nothing happened. I went to sleep, and when I woke the next day, nothing had changed

I thought " Oh well, a schmuck like me doesn't deserve the help anyway "

My day proceeded like normal and in the late hours of the night, as I sat reading online, next to my open window in my office, partially listening to the wind in the trees, the crickets, the traffic in the distance, it was about 2 am

Then,.......suddenly.....all the noise stopped, the crickets stopped chirping, the wind stopped blowing, the trees became still, the distant noises of traffic faded to nothing......

I thought to myself " ....That's a little odd ...", so I leaned out my window to see if I could hear anything

Couldn't hear anything outside, but what I could hear was my own heartbeat, like a clock, ticking away, counting down

I sighed and sat back down in my chair, still curious as to why I couldn't hear anything outside

I got up again and stuck my head out the window again, listening intently for ....anything....but nothing was heard

It was like something was literally sucking all the sound out of the air

I settled back down, tried to read some more and without warning....two loud thumps on my roof, over my office where I sat

I thought at first that it was a possum, as my neighbor had told me she had seen one on my roof one night, so I went back to reading

But then......these noises started, and it sounded like somebody was gently knocking on the windows in my office, and on the walls of my house, and even inside my house, on the ceiling.......

Then I thought perhaps it was a friend playing a joke on me, so I got up, went outside, I walked around the outside of my house....nothing....nobody

I went back inside and again sat down in my office, feeling a little unnerved 

The knocking noises started again, and I sat there listening, starting to actually get a little frightened 

As sudden as it had started, it went silent, and as I breathed a sigh of relief......my entire house started groaning, timbers popping, creaking, like a giant hand was literally trying to twist my entire house off the foundation

Now, .....I'm not easy to scare, I've been through quite a bit in life and am not easily shaken up, I certainly didn't believe in spirits or anything like that, but suddenly I was filled an intense feeling of sheer terror unlike anything I have ever known

As I sat there trying to come up with a rational explanation for what was happening, I suddenly became aware of a presence in my office

I couldn't see anything....but I could feel it, and not only could I feel it, I could sense it coming closer to me, and I was literally frightened out of my wits

I got up, stumbled backwards into the wall and threw my hands up in front of my face in an attempt to protect myself from this presence

That was when it happened

( I'll break this up into a few parts for easier reading, to be continued .... )

• Loved it! 2

13 minutes ago, ἔκλειψις said:

I got up again and stuck my head out the window again, listening intently for ....anything....but nothing was heard

Perhaps like     :     be still .......  and know .....  

and :   in quietness and confidence shall be your strength/ healing/ salvation ....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/12/2019 at 2:28 PM, Isaacsname said:

I was sitting around my house, waiting to die, this was about 7 years ago

I had an aggressive inoperable brain tumor and small cell cancer in my lungs

At this time in my life, ( Age 40 ) I had yet to even open the Bible, I hadn't really pondered the existence of God, etc, it just never was part of my life.

But when I realized I was staring death in the face, I started thinking about it all

I had not generally lived life as a good person, ( although I tried ), and the more I reviewed my life, the more I became despondent. I had lost my family, my friends, my possessions, my way in the world...

And as silly as I had often thought religious people to be, I decided to do the one thing I had never tried, and that was to call upon God and his son to help me

I got down on my knees, and pleaded with God to send his son to help, I was bawling like a child. I felt so low, words fail to accurately portray the state I was in

I got up and thought " Well,......I've done what's recommended , so now we will see if this God hears prayers, because if there's one person who truly feels remorseful for his actions, it's me  "

And nothing happened. I went to sleep, and when I woke the next day, nothing had changed

I thought " Oh well, a schmuck like me doesn't deserve the help anyway "

My day proceeded like normal and in the late hours of the night, as I sat reading online, next to my open window in my office, partially listening to the wind in the trees, the crickets, the traffic in the distance, it was about 2 am

Then,.......suddenly.....all the noise stopped, the crickets stopped chirping, the wind stopped blowing, the trees became still, the distant noises of traffic faded to nothing......

I thought to myself " ....That's a little odd ...", so I leaned out my window to see if I could hear anything

Couldn't hear anything outside, but what I could hear was my own heartbeat, like a clock, ticking away, counting down

I sighed and sat back down in my chair, still curious as to why I couldn't hear anything outside

It was like something was literally sucking all the sound out of the air

I settled back down, tried to read some more and without warning....two loud thumps on my roof, over my office where I sat

I thought at first that it was a possum, as my neighbor had told me she had seen one on my roof one night, so I went back to reading

But then......these noises started, and it sounded like somebody was gently knocking on the windows in my office, and on the walls of my house, and even inside my house, on the ceiling.......

Then I thought perhaps it was a friend playing a joke on me, so I got up, went outside, I walked around the outside of my house....nothing....nobody

I went back inside and again sat down in my office, feeling a little unnerved 

The knocking noises started again, and I sat there listening, starting to actually get a little frightened 

As sudden as it had started, it went silent, and as I breathed a sigh of relief......my entire house started groaning, timbers popping, creaking, like a giant hand was literally trying to twist my entire house off the foundation

Now, .....I'm not easy to scare, I've been through quite a bit in life and am not easily shaken up, I certainly didn't believe in spirits or anything like that, but suddenly I was filled an intense feeling of sheer terror unlike anything I have ever known

As I sat there trying to come up with a rational explanation for what was happening, I suddenly became aware of a presence in my office

I couldn't see anything....but I could feel it, and not only could I feel it, I could sense it coming closer to me, and I was literally frightened out of my wits

I got up, stumbled backwards into the wall and threw my hands up in front of my face in an attempt to protect myself from this presence

That was when it happened

( I'll break this up into a few parts for easier reading, to be continued .... )

I would like to hear the rest of your testimony.... !

• Thumbs Up 4

Whew, I'm with you Abby and Jostler, what's the next instalment going to reveal??? And by the way, Issacsname, welcome from me to WCF.

Edited by Heybro
spelling mistake
  • Thumbs Up 1