Sign in to follow this  
Joshua-777

Muslims Healed by Jesus

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan BeWell
      The secular world keeps yelling, “Don’t judge me.” Well, I maintain that we must discern with the Holy Spirit and warn people of their fate in hell if they do not repent. Christ did.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30 King James Version (KJV)

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

John 9:39-41 (KJV)

When Jesus returns, I believe he will execute righteous anger on the world.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24:48-51 (KJV)

Christ comes for more reasons than to love and save. Believe, repent and reap good consequences in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour of the world.

• By Linker01
      Sometimes we think that the good news of the Gospel is that Christ died on a cross, but the reality is that the good news of the gospel is that Christ resurrected from the death. Now that is some good news. This song represents that Christ is alive and our duty is to share that message with everybody in every single tongue.
      Hopefully this song would be a blessing for everybody. 
    • By Debp
      Interesting video with Steve Cha, a Christian who witnessed to many in Hollywood.

• By Worship Warriors
      What is a gospel! A gospel is not a biography. It’s not a biography that covers the details of the life of Jesus. Thirty years of his life is missing, then over 1/3 of the gospels describe the passion week, the final week leading to the crucifixion pointing to the centrality of His death and resurrection in the Christian doctrine.

A gospel is a news announcement. The writers of the gospels were news reporters. They were eyewitness, they saw what happened and they wanted it to be announced before they passed away that Jesus is God who was manifested in the flesh and came and dwelt among us.

• By Omegaman 3.0
      This one is lengthy, almost 45 minutes, but I think it is worth your time. I found it fascinating and delightful, and should be encouraging and helpful to Christians. I was tempted to put it in the Bible Topics area, there is a not of Bible in it. However it is more of a testimony of the remarkable events of Corrie's life of how she came to be imprisoned in Nazi Germany for hiding Jews from persecution, and her experiences in concentration camps. Did you know fleas and lice, can be a blessing from God, and an ant can give you a sermon?
      There are lessons here, for any who might find themselves in persecution, (real persecution, not merely being ridiculed for your faith at the work place) to see how faith can see us through, should such events ever befall us.