• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

might be cheating

My wife and I have been through some bad things, on all fronts. Both of us. Over the last year our communication has broken down. Out marriage and relationship has vanished. I am just a function . We have kids and we do great with them . She is nursing school and my work schedule is crazy but it has been as if we are living aerate lives. Recently someone who was a “friend” has reached out to my wife to see if we want to hang out ? This is a shady individual and has cheated on his wife and family very openly . My wife knows that and has never trusted him. But yet this guy keeps communication with her while avoiding me ? I know my wife had a part in it and I have said something several times. But I believe and know they still “talk “ on Snapchat . My guy says no this is wrong , should I confront him too?
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

I really don't know much about this topic me myself I probably would not confront the guy. I've always thought a outsider really has nothing to do with a relationship. But either way big welcome to Worthy!!   ?and i just Prayed for God to help.Agape

Edited by shanee
Spelling and added more
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. This is a hard thing to go through. I feel most of the problems can be solved if we can communicate well with each other, and I think it's important to address your concerns with your wife. Have you ever considered talking with a marriage counselor? I just said a prayer for you and wife, asking God to draw you closer to Himself and to each other in the days ahead. Stay strong in Him.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Welcome.  I agree you should talk things over with your wife and hopefully get some counseling with your pastor or another Christian counselor.   Whatever you do, don't argue.   Just explain you care about her and your marriage, and you want to talk about things constructively.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

I'm sorry that this situation is occurring. I know it is painful for you... My advice would be to prayerfully approach her about it. I will pray that your confrontation leads to a productive and honest conversation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

This is the Welcome forum, for self introduction and people welcoming you. Moving this to a more appropriate location. Welcome though!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,871
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ayin is right, you need some counseling.    I would recommend:   https://www.familylife.com/weekend-to-remember/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,788
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It has been given to us the power to love.... it is a shame when we do not use it >especially< where it is required as witness to others

Eph 5:25-32

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
KJV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

11 hours ago, BGuy said:
might be cheating

My wife and I have been through some bad things, on all fronts. Both of us. Over the last year our communication has broken down. Out marriage and relationship has vanished. I am just a function . We have kids and we do great with them . She is nursing school and my work schedule is crazy but it has been as if we are living aerate lives. Recently someone who was a “friend” has reached out to my wife to see if we want to hang out ? This is a shady individual and has cheated on his wife and family very openly . My wife knows that and has never trusted him. But yet this guy keeps communication with her while avoiding me ? I know my wife had a part in it and I have said something several times. But I believe and know they still “talk “ on Snapchat . My guy says no this is wrong , should I confront him too?

Yes, I don't see why you shouldn't ask him to give both you and your spouse time and space--and if he disagrees, he's not your friend and may be regarded as an enemy--forgive your enemies but take responsive action!