over the last few days all i have done is cry over people who i thought cared about me ...i am transgender female born ...i thought i was worth something am not to anyone 

i feel so upset right now i feel no one loves me , i am alone  i would self harm but i have nothing in the house to selfharm with 

why should i be alive ? feeling very low 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 1

whats the point ? who cares...ill just end it now 

Don't let the judgement of others make you feel worthless.  Every person is full of potential regardless of who they are or where they come from.  You also have God on your side who values everyone on this planet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope you find the strength to overcome such feelings.

You're a child of God regardless of your appearance.

*hugs*

• Thumbs Up 1

i feel so far from God i feel alone in a crowd of people  i tried to become something am not i have no idea who i am 

am so closes to going to the train station and jumping on the tracks  then id be no more 

• Praying for You! 1

13 minutes ago, Ella said:

i feel so far from God i feel alone in a crowd of people  i tried to become something am not i have no idea who i am

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” -Deuteronomy 31:6

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Ella said:

whats the point ? who cares...ill just end it now

God cares, he has given you life, he continues to give you life, he sent Jesus to save you. You are of emence worth.

Life might be tough, your emotions might seem to be in control. You have a life to live in the service of Jesus.

Please talk to your parents and yes I'm expecting a reply saying you've qurelled. As a parent I would far rather be qurreling with my son then burying him! Your parents would rather a row with you than visit your grave.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Ella said:

am so closes to going to the train station and jumping on the tracks  then id be no more 

Shalom Ella,

It sounds like you are in quite a storm at the moment! Can I ask what the specific problem is?  I appreciate it may be many, but what would you say the most crucial issue is - or perhaps limit them to 3. Is it the transgender decision? A feeling of worthlessness? Is it abuse?

I would like to help you but I don't really know what it is that ails you so much.  Please respond before you do anything terminal or harmful to you or others.  There are always answers and there is always hope.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ella said:

I have been in that position. No guns here so the nearest thing was a hi-speed train. I was experiencing an 11th hour setback that had me reeling. Do not think you are alone as many of us have been there and have come out the other side of this 'dark night of the soul'. It is truly horrific and debilitating and the demons jump and dance for joy at your situation. Do NOT give them the pleasure of your demise that they so badly want.

When Yeshua shed His blood and died for me He was TOTALLY ALONE facing the Adversary and the men that beat Him and whipped Him and then crucified Him. He did this for us. All of us. INCLUDING YOU.

If you were the ONLY person on the planet, He would still have done this for YOU.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2