• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Ella said:

thank you all for replying to me  the problem is i want to go to a catholic  church and live as female ( my birth gender ) but my husband wants me to go to the liberal church the minster of the liberal church and my husband  wants me to dress  male  and get surgery and be male  i dont want to 

my husband is saying am mentally ill and i have to go to the liberal church am forced to go there    

Shalom Ella,

Okay so that is not your standard situation! I can understand why you would be under so much stress.

May I ask, what is it that you want? Forgetting your husband's wishes for the moment...

Do you wish to attend a catholic church specifically? If so, what is the draw of that church for you over this "liberal" church? Are they the only two options?  Have you ever had a desire to be a male and undergo the surgery? Or has that been something that you felt you are your husband wants more than you (with pressure perhaps)?

Mental illness is a broad brush that the world paints with when at a loss to explain a hurt soul. Not always, but the majority of times, it is just a term to categorise people (I speak as one who has studied the matter).  So ignore that "issue" for now.  Our heavenly Father is not concerned or blocked by such definitions anyway - so don't accept any burden from that term.

First and foremost, I would say that the Father would not have you undergo surgery for such a transformation. You may read "liberal" information on this matter from some in the Christian and Catholic community, who are under social pressure of political correctness and threat of lawsuits and media vilification, but I can't believe that God wants that for anyone.

Do you have desires to be a male? That's one thing. Do you have desire for the same sex? That's another. But either way, surgery is not the answer and it will lead to you feeling more unfulfilled than you probably do now.  The change is likely to be a heavier burden to you after surgery than beforehand.  You won't miraculously be cured by it. No, it's not politically correct for me to say, but I'd rather tell you the truth than the sweet words of a lie. 

Please remember, I type this with genuine concern and care for you, so please don't think I speak with a harsh voice.  Me, along with all the others on this thread, want to help you in love and not with condemnation, so please understand how things can seem more abrupt when written! ?

But again, what is it that you want - as an ideal outcome for yourself?  

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I agree with Tzephanyahu. It sounds like you're under heavy pressure to do things you don't want to do. That almost never leads to happiness. More often than not it brings a person down emotionally for a long time and sours their relationship with the people who pushed it. Giving in seems like it would be a very destructive thing, especially for such a drastic and life changing decision. The surgical procedures and hormone therapies are expensive and imperfect. Consider that carefully as financial strain and hardship are both stress factors. Quite often the recipients of these surgical procedures end up looking ambiguous of gender in their physical appearance. For good and for ill a lot of first impressions stem from a person's outward appearance. For that reason I feel undergoing surgery and whatever other therapy to alter your gender would ultimately prove to be more of a hindrance to you than a benefit with regards to making friends. God crafted you to look a certain way. Look at Psalm 139:14. We're "fearfully and wonderfully made" and that includes you. Why allow an imperfect surgeon to unnecessarily alter a perfect God's design?

• Thumbs Up 1

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Ella said:

the reason i want to go to the catholic church is my family are catholic  i want to learn more about the catholic church  and i want to go to heaven  if i am male i'll go to hell 

Look up online where those who are in the rcc go .... (same as anyone in the world in any false gospel)....

Most people "want to go to heaven", and many think they will go,   but find out too late they are not allowed in.

However,  the PROMISE OF THE GOSPEL,  is ANYONE who seeks God's Kingdom, and KEEPS SEEKING HIS KINGDOM (even if they happen to have mental illness or are attacked and/or oppressed and are deceived by demons,

they will find God's Kingdom !  (note that they always are SEEKING GOD'S KINGDOM - NEVER STOP SEEKING HIS KINGDOM) ...

God's Promise is that if anyone turns to JESUS - not to any man-run church/ group/ false gospel -  

JESUS WILL NOT turn them away......  

That means turning AWAY FROM all sin and all of man's false gospels.

• Thumbs Up 1

edit sus 

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I have been in that position. No guns here so the nearest thing was a hi-speed train. I was experiencing an 11th hour setback that had me reeling. Do not think you are alone as many of us have been there and have come out the other side of this 'dark night of the soul'. It is truly horrific and debilitating and the demons jump and dance for joy at your situation. Do NOT give them the pleasure of your demise that they so badly want.

When Yeshua shed His blood and died for me He was TOTALLY ALONE facing the Adversary and the men that beat Him and whipped Him and then crucified Him. He did this for us. All of us. INCLUDING YOU.

If you were the ONLY person on the planet, He would still have done this for YOU.

Been there too....spent a morning checking out various railroad crossings .......later had a mouthful of pills that I luckily did not swallow...depression is a monster.......It is a cliche, but “ what a difference a day makes” can NOT be emphasized enough......NEVER give up! .... things can change VERY quickly......stay in prayer .... ...... “God is close to those whose hearts are breaking”......God pulled me out of despair — and I mean UTTER DESPAIR—- He will do the same for you! You will be in my prayers! God bless...

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Ella said:

please Jesus help me ... i  feel like am pulled between Jesus and my husband i love my husband i feel am going to end up on my own  no  friends  no one to support me ...

i'll be on my own  but i'll be in heaven  i go with Jesus 

Dear Ella, 

Thank you for getting back to us, and that you are safe. Know that the Lord heard the cry of this simple prayer here, and trust He will surely answer it. Keep seeking some other means of Christian fellowship, because the two you currently have don't seem to satisfy the needs at present. You do have acceptance in Jesus, and you absolutely have it here. God bless.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Ella said:

please Jesus help me ... i  feel like am pulled between Jesus and my husband i love my husband i feel am going to end up on my own  no  friends  no one to support me ...

i'll be on my own  but i'll be in heaven  i go with Jesus 

Shalom Ella,

What a storm you are going through at the moment...

Please know that no operation will bring you peace and neither will no church.  A personal relationship with Jesus is the only way. 

The catholic churches have a tendency to focus on Mary instead and other saints. Their teachings do not really match with the Bible in this regard. As for this "liberal" church, I can't speak about it, knowing nothing. Although I wonder what type of place it is if your husband feels that you disguised as a male would be appropriate.  But there is no church system or building you need to attend or be a part of to be saved or to communicate with God.  Don't rush to these places of Sunday or Saturday for refuge - they're simply brick and mortar with a few people inside, that's all. It's not a temple or place to meet with God. 

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.  God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth. ~ John 4:23-24

Getting your heart right with God should be paramount before deciding on such matters of catholic or liberal church and this or that gender. No one knows you more than the Father. Not your husband and not even yourself. He knows all your problems and positives.  Seek Him first, before seeking buildings to join others.  Being a part of a group will not bring you peace or safety.

I hope that makes sense. You may agree with me already. But I just got this vibe from your posts that you may be looking for shelter for your soul in these mere buildings.  Besides, what we are doing now is also a type of church. We're all here to help and support each other, so stay with us through this troubling time. You have a lot of people on here who want to help you because we care.

Love & Shalom

Edited by Tzephanyahu
  • Thumbs Up 3