• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/11/2019 at 11:45 PM, Ella said:

over the last few days all i have done is cry over people who i thought cared about me ...i am transgender female born ...i thought i was worth something am not to anyone 

i feel so upset right now i feel no one loves me , i am alone  i would self harm but i have nothing in the house to selfharm with 

why should i be alive ? feeling very low 

1) Do NOT harm yourself any longer

2) DO seek immediate counseling from a qualified Christian Bible counselor

3) DO speak immediately with a Christian pastor/elder from a Bible believing church

4) Understand that even the most deep-set feelings can change, and that the facts of the Bible come before faith and feelings--"I don't feel saved today, I don't have much faith today, but the fact is, I'm saved--I've trusted Jesus's death and resurrection to pay ALL my sin debt."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  537
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,652
  • Content Per Day:  5.01
  • Days Won:  218
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

You cannot just walk into a doctor surgery and demand an operation especially one as complex as you are talking about here and no doctor would ever agree when you are not fully committed to it Why does your husband want you to be mutilated in this way ? It sounds as if he is the one with the problem not you 

You need some professional help to ease the depression you are suffering from you are far from worthless nor are you alone 

If the minister at the "church " your husband attends is agreeing with him then you need to stay far far away from him and his pressure.  

Please know you are loved and prayed for and no one should be trying to make you do something you are not comfortable doing that is ABUSE :emot-pray:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 3/12/2019 at 2:11 AM, Ella said:

i feel so far from God i feel alone in a crowd of people  i tried to become something am not i have no idea who i am 

am so closes to going to the train station and jumping on the tracks  then id be no more 

I am sure i know ALL about your feelings. It's like I'm listening to myself in the mirror just 3 years ago when i was in my early 20s. If you REALLY want to talk about this, I'm very confident i will understand you. Just PM me if you want to talk personally.

If not i will just say this.

First, you say you dont know who you are. Likely, you arent even being your true self, that people arent seeing the real you. So they probably are not showing you love because they don't know the real you. how could we love God if we didnt even hear that he exists? How would we know of is love if he didnt show it to us?

Still, i love you. I don't have to know you personally to love you. God loves everyone whether they have a relationship with him or not. There is a love that isnt based on how good someone is. But it is a choice to love people no matter what. So you are loved at least by the Lord through me, and i am sure others here and elsewhere. you probably just havent spoke with them yet.

• This is Worthy 1

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

23 minutes ago, Ella said:

i lied before  my life is good but i crave attention from people and i make things up i know i am going to hell what i put on the post about me being abused is a lie 

my mother is a toxic women  maybe i am toxic too i have nothing to do with her or my family i need help i self harm and i want attention i feel child like most of the time and WANT LOVE I AM SO SORRY I LIED PLEASE FORGIVE ME 

Hi Ella,

Well Sister, thanks for the honesty. Just because you weren't being truthful, doesn't automatically condemn you to eternal punishment. If Jesus is your saviour, He forgives and we are to forgive one another as well. Everyone wants love, Ella. You do seem to have quite a lot of issues to deal with. But try to find a decent godly place of worship and fellowship. Perhaps it will lead to a more positive outlook in the future for you. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Please take time to listen to these 2 inspirational  youtube videos, that will help you feel Loved by God, because He loves you so.

Here are titles of 2 youtube videos that I hope will bless you. Amen!

HEALING, INNER-HEALING AND DELIVERANCE PRAYERS, led by Brother Carlos

OVERCOMING CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, By Brother Carlos

edit

Edited by Ella
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

18 minutes ago, Ella said:

Thank you for the videos , things have been hard I feel that I must go to the Catholic church  I feel that it's right for me to be there The virgin Mary is someone who I see has Holy  she is someone I look up to I want to go to the Catholic church for me it's right I don't agree that the Catholic church looks over the saints for the virgin Mary  the saints are celebrated  by the Catholic church  I have very limited knowledge of the bible but I believe it's right for me  

My husband is my carer he with me 24/7 everyday as I can't go out on my own due to my mental health  he never gets a break  we are trying to get a support worker  at the moment  but we may have pay and we can't afford it as we get government benifts  to live on as we can't work  we go to mental health  drop ins but my husband is still there looking after me  things get hard and sometimes we fight but we are like any other couple  I don't think he is abustive or would harm me psycally  am safe 

Be careful! Mary/Jesus: one is dead, one is alive, one can hear your prayer, one cannot, one died for you, one did not. Careful there!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1