Edited by Ella

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

God loves you so much He sent Jesus to die for your sins, your failures, your imperfections.  He died in your place, for you, so that you can know God is your loving caring Father.  

1Co 1:25  For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1Co 1:26  For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.

1Co 1:27  But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

1Co 1:28  God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,

1Co 1:29  so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

Join the club.  Ask God to come into your life to be your Savior and the Lord over you.  It is only when we know we are nothing that we can come to God and give ourselves to Him.  He has a purpose for you and has planned good works that you should walk in them.  You do need to make that choice to want Him to direct your paths.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Ella said:

Thank you for the videos , things have been hard I feel that I must go to the Catholic church  I feel that it's right for me to be there The virgin Mary is someone who I see has Holy  she is someone I look up to I want to go to the Catholic church for me it's right I don't agree that the Catholic church looks over the saints for the virgin Mary  the saints are celebrated  by the Catholic church  I have very limited knowledge of the bible but I believe it's right for me  

My husband is my carer he with me 24/7 everyday as I can't go out on my own due to my mental health  he never gets a break  we are trying to get a support worker  at the moment  but we may have pay and we can't afford it as we get government benifts  to live on as we can't work  we go to mental health  drop ins but my husband is still there looking after me  things get hard and sometimes we fight but we are like any other couple  I don't think he is abustive or would harm me psycally  am safe 

Please, for your own sake.....find a Bible than you can easily understand.You do not have to read it all.....Read the first ten chapters of Romans and the short Book of Galations....thanks to the cult you are in, you are in the dark.....if you do not read the Bible , you are apt to follow anything that anybody says....the doctrines of the Catholic cult will damn you if you believe them.....be one that gets saved despite their ignorance and wickedness......trust only Jesus, not your Priest .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/12/2019 at 5:17 AM, Ella said:

whats the point ? who cares...ill just end it now 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:11 AM, Ella said:

i feel so far from God i feel alone in a crowd of people  i tried to become something am not i have no idea who i am 

am so closes to going to the train station and jumping on the tracks  then id be no more 

Others here care, I care, and above all else, Jesus Christ cares!
Humbly dear one, suicide is never an option, and the eternal consequences cannot compare to the pain this world has.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, Ella said:

thank you all for replying to me  the problem is i want to go to a catholic  church and live as female ( my birth gender ) but my husband wants me to go to the liberal church the minster of the liberal church and my husband  wants me to dress  male  and get surgery and be male  i dont want to 

my husband is saying am mentally ill and i have to go to the liberal church am forced to go there    

Neither of those churches you mention is an option for either you or your husband.

The RCC (and Episcopalians) feel they crucify and really eat Jesus body, and drink his real blood through Transubstantiation every week. Not so.

When the Christian breaks bread, and drink grape juice we do this in "remembrance" of Christ and His shed blood. But we know it is not actually His real body and blood.
Luke 22:19  And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Transubstantiation is false. Jesus Christ died died only once, and He said: "It is Finished."
1 Peter 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
John 19:30  When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Never are any required to go to a second mediator/priest through a RCC confessional to have our sins forgiven by a man, and followed up by their works called "penance."
1 Timothy 2:5  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

"Pennance" is found nowhere in the Bible. (However, the word *"repent" is.) We do not get into heaven through any good works or penance.
Never are we required anywhere in God's Word to pray to the dead, Mary or otherwise. It's actually a sin to do so, God calls it "necromancy." Deuteronomy 18:11

Christ gift of Salvation is a free gift, no works required. However a huge price was paid for this  gift, Jesus Christ dying once on the cross and shedding His blood once for your sins. This is true for any and all who would call out to him!

The liberal church you mention sounds like a complete mess, God sees you as a woman, and always will. No need to dress like a man to go to a false church as your husband has suggested.

What matters, is are you and your husband Born Again though Jesus Christ and Him alone?
Have you repented of your sins before Jesus Christ, and Him alone? That's how we are forgiven! That's the Good News of the Gospel! :)

No need for liturgical works, forsake them!
No need to go to a false fellowship where you are asked to dress as a man. Don't go, God's not there!

Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary

*Repent

1. To feel pain, sorrow or regret for something done or spoken; as, to repent that we have lost much time in idleness or sensual pleasure; to repent that we have injured or wounded the feelings of a friend. A person repents only of what he himself has done or said.

2. To express sorrow for something past.
Enobarbus did before thy face repent.

3. To change the mind in consequence of the inconvenience or injury done by past conduct.
Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return. Exo 13.

4. Applied to the Supreme Being, to change the course of providential dealings. Gen 6. Psa 106.

5. In theology, to sorrow or be pained for sin, as a violation of God's holy law, a dishonor to his character and government, and the foulest ingratitude to a Being of infinite benevolence.

Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13. Acts 3.

REPENT', v.t
1. To remember with sorrow; as, to repent rash words; to repent an injury done to a neighbor; to repent follies and vices. [See Repentance.]

Repentance

1. Sorrow for any thing done or said; the pain or grief which a person experiences in consequence of the injury or inconvenience produced by his own conduct.

2. In theology, the pain, regret or affliction which a person feels on account of his past conduct, because it exposes him to punishment. This sorrow proceeding merely from the fear of punishment, is called legal repentance, as being excited by the terrors of legal penalties, and it may exist without an amendment of life.

3. Real penitence; sorrow or deep contrition for sin, as an offense and dishonor to God, a violation of his holy law, and the basest ingratitude towards a Being of infinite benevolence. This is called evangelical repentance, and is accompanied and followed by amendment of life.

Repentance is a change of mind, or a conversion from sin to God.

Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation. 2 Cor 7. Mat 3.

Repentance is the relinquishment of any practice, from conviction that it has offended God.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, Ella said:

there was at one point where i lived as male ( with a unisex name) i changed  my female name to a unisex name but i have OCD and voices telling me to do things...

Note this very next verse followed by your signature, it's highly likely where those voices are coming from:

Ephesians 6:10-11The Armour of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 
11 Put on thefull armour of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s
schemes.

Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

And what we as Christians put on that our Lord provides during these times:

Ephesians 6:13-18  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  (14)  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  (15)  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  (16)  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  (17)  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  (18)  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Praying Ella, for you, and your husband.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

To “ change one’s mind” about who YOU are ( a hell bound,Hell deserving sinner- NOT somebody who is “ good enough”) and to who JESUS is ( He is your ONLY hope of Salvation because He died for your sins and was resurrected from the dead) is the repentance God demands for Salvation .The other types of repentance which involve regret and reform and all that other stuff you have been told all your life’s is part of God’s plan to transform you into the image of His Son.Let go and let Him finish “ the work He started.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

God often reaches us when we are at our lowest point.  Never do harm to yourself.  You are a child of God, whether anyone else acknowledges that is immaterial.  If you are having serious feelings of depression, you might try getting help at Catholic Charities.  If worse comes to worse, go to the closest hospital emergency department.  They will help you.  Never give up.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don't like the thought of eating Jesus's body or blood like you said it's in rembering Jesus not eating him

I think you are right ...i will not go to the Catholic church at all

• Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 1