i want to be saved i want to not sin and be honset i want love i want jesus's love , i have so many questions  

i dont know a lot about the bible and i really need to read the bible  i am alone so very alone  even though am with my husband  i find it so hard to open up about thing  Jesus knows me and i even lie to myself  i hate what i have become  an attention seeker  i want love so much  unconditional love  

• Praying for You! 1

Please take time to listen to these 2 inspirational  youtube videos, that will help you feel Loved by God, because He loves you so.

Here are titles of 2 youtube videos that I hope will bless you. Amen!

HEALING, INNER-HEALING AND DELIVERANCE PRAYERS, led by Brother Carlos

OVERCOMING CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, By Brother Carlos

Thank you for the videos , things have been hard I feel that I must go to the Catholic church  I feel that it's right for me to be there The virgin Mary is someone who I see has Holy  she is someone I look up to I want to go to the Catholic church for me it's right I don't agree that the Catholic church looks over the saints for the virgin Mary  the saints are celebrated  by the Catholic church  I have very limited knowledge of the bible but I believe it's right for me  

My husband is my carer he with me 24/7 everyday as I can't go out on my own due to my mental health  he never gets a break  we are trying to get a support worker  at the moment  but we may have pay and we can't afford it as we get government benifts  to live on as we can't work  we go to mental health  drop ins but my husband is still there looking after me  things get hard and sometimes we fight but we are like any other couple  I don't think he is abustive or would harm me psycally  am safe 

• Praying for You! 1

18 minutes ago, Ella said:

Thank you for the videos , things have been hard I feel that I must go to the Catholic church  I feel that it's right for me to be there The virgin Mary is someone who I see has Holy  she is someone I look up to I want to go to the Catholic church for me it's right I don't agree that the Catholic church looks over the saints for the virgin Mary  the saints are celebrated  by the Catholic church  I have very limited knowledge of the bible but I believe it's right for me  

My husband is my carer he with me 24/7 everyday as I can't go out on my own due to my mental health  he never gets a break  we are trying to get a support worker  at the moment  but we may have pay and we can't afford it as we get government benifts  to live on as we can't work  we go to mental health  drop ins but my husband is still there looking after me  things get hard and sometimes we fight but we are like any other couple  I don't think he is abustive or would harm me psycally  am safe 

Be careful! Mary/Jesus: one is dead, one is alive, one can hear your prayer, one cannot, one died for you, one did not. Careful there!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

Posted (edited)

edit

Edited by Ella

i would recommend to forget any religion.  just seek God.  religion can not help you... God can.  religion can not save you... God can. 

God does not desire religion... but our heart. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

11 hours ago, Ella said:

Please, for your own sake.....find a Bible than you can easily understand.You do not have to read it all.....Read the first ten chapters of Romans and the short Book of Galations....thanks to the cult you are in, you are in the dark.....if you do not read the Bible , you are apt to follow anything that anybody says....the doctrines of the Catholic cult will damn you if you believe them.....be one that gets saved despite their ignorance and wickedness......trust only Jesus, not your Priest .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 3/12/2019 at 5:17 AM, Ella said:

whats the point ? who cares...ill just end it now 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:11 AM, Ella said:

i feel so far from God i feel alone in a crowd of people  i tried to become something am not i have no idea who i am 

am so closes to going to the train station and jumping on the tracks  then id be no more 

Others here care, I care, and above all else, Jesus Christ cares!
Humbly dear one, suicide is never an option, and the eternal consequences cannot compare to the pain this world has.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, Ella said:

thank you all for replying to me  the problem is i want to go to a catholic  church and live as female ( my birth gender ) but my husband wants me to go to the liberal church the minster of the liberal church and my husband  wants me to dress  male  and get surgery and be male  i dont want to 

my husband is saying am mentally ill and i have to go to the liberal church am forced to go there    

Neither of those churches you mention is an option for either you or your husband.

The RCC (and Episcopalians) feel they crucify and really eat Jesus body, and drink his real blood through Transubstantiation every week. Not so.

When the Christian breaks bread, and drink grape juice we do this in "remembrance" of Christ and His shed blood. But we know it is not actually His real body and blood.
Luke 22:19  And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Transubstantiation is false. Jesus Christ died died only once, and He said: "It is Finished."
1 Peter 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
John 19:30  When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Never are any required to go to a second mediator/priest through a RCC confessional to have our sins forgiven by a man, and followed up by their works called "penance."
1 Timothy 2:5  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

"Pennance" is found nowhere in the Bible. (However, the word *"repent" is.) We do not get into heaven through any good works or penance.
Never are we required anywhere in God's Word to pray to the dead, Mary or otherwise. It's actually a sin to do so, God calls it "necromancy." Deuteronomy 18:11

Christ gift of Salvation is a free gift, no works required. However a huge price was paid for this  gift, Jesus Christ dying once on the cross and shedding His blood once for your sins. This is true for any and all who would call out to him!

The liberal church you mention sounds like a complete mess, God sees you as a woman, and always will. No need to dress like a man to go to a false church as your husband has suggested.

What matters, is are you and your husband Born Again though Jesus Christ and Him alone?
Have you repented of your sins before Jesus Christ, and Him alone? That's how we are forgiven! That's the Good News of the Gospel! :)

No need for liturgical works, forsake them!
No need to go to a false fellowship where you are asked to dress as a man. Don't go, God's not there!